Click on banner above to read some of his articles.

Colonel Edward Mandel House is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 – 1921),

“Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that’s you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.

Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the lawmerchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.

After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call “Social Insurance.”

Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation ( USA ) to foment this plot against America .”

-Colonel Edward Mandell House

Views: 1072

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very familiar with him, from Houston, Texas, was never a Colonel, applied to him by Woodrow Wilson, his crony and most likely hooked up with the Rothschild family and the central bank or the federal reserve, member of the Council of Foreign Relations an other secret organizations and we are still reaping what he harvested in 1913. If we had any officials that were not owned by this group, we should eliminate the federal reserve immediately!

The skeptic is as foolish as the gullible ~

Will, supposedly intelligent, people ever learn that; 'BELIEVING' or NOT BELIEVING, statements, or information can only color, at best, your ability to keep your mind and eyes on the goal, versus the usual effect forming unnecessary beliefs has, which is; to completely distract you from your true effort? Even worse, convince others who are not paying attention to get into the argument or controversy?.

Information... ALL information should be kept in a context of possibility, i.e., 'it is possibly true', even if a 'reporter' or a writer swears it is, or is not. This way you do not roam the world wearing 'rose colored glasses', or sabotage your own best efforts by thinking the worst is true. 

My hat's off continuously to Keith for creating this site and being a responsible presenter. Thank God for those of us that will come forth with things we have found that can contribute to a more full understanding in order to take action. This is the true fuel of 'TAKING ACTION', rather than casting aspersions.

The danger comes in when listeners or readers believe everything, or dis-believe everything, (good/bad or bi-partisan thinking) and then go about getting attention from others by making that; (whether or not to believe something) the issue. WHO CARES? Are you not intelligent enough to realize that whatever it is, 'seems to be' the general consensus,or that it is not?... then directing your efforts from ALL the information that you receive from everywhere keeping a 'balance' with the wisdom you are supposed to have?

People in general do not realize that we create what we BELIEVE. The ability to believe is a wonderful commodity our creator builds into us, that unfortunately, clever parasites have learned how to trick most people out of. Your belief in a system, whether it be political, philosophical, medical, religious, or otherwise, builds that system and robs you of your full ability to create your own reality. Just think of the power you could wield having one million, or 100 million minds all believing in you.

Take all information into consideration... believe none of it.

When 'observation in order to take action' is honored in this way, it is astounding how powerful things communicated become.... and how few times it becomes necessary to comment.

Want to believe in something?

BELIEVE IN YOUR CREATOR, YOURSELF, AND WHAT YOU INTEND TO CREATE, either on your own, or in concert with others ~There truly is no other benefit in the power of believing .

LOVE is much higher than all of this... but that is information for another time ~

copywrite 2014

Copying or re-printing the above is permitted with credit to the author: Ivan Cole

I am going to bet my money you don't have to worry about anybody re-printing your post.... I might suggest a psychological website. I did not notice one quotation statement in your posting.

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic". Dresden James

Which I am sure the SYSTEM tries to paint THE PEOPLE to be who are uncovering their evil ways they have slivered in for decades.

"Or how can anyone enter the strong man's house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house. He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters." Mat 12; 29-30

Following are some of my quotes:

Classic... criticizing what you cannot understand

Quotes never accomplished anything. Belief does, unless it is wasted.

Too bad most people need quotes to understand logical thinking.

A person looking for quotes is not the same person who takes action.

Hope you don't have to put down your book of quotes when they kick your door in.

you have to know your rights to have any. Those are written in the Bible and the Organic Laws

Belief won't win, Facts do. (and that is getting harder with "word magic")

My book of quotes tell me in the 4th Amendment I am safe in my house from unreasonable warrant and search. Should anybody violate that the 2nd tells me I have the right to use arms if someone violates that. I am prepared should that happen ..... I pray from the book of quotes I do not have to go there.  

Correct, beliefs (in general) won't win, better stated, I prefer; belief in oneself, the creator, and what you intend to create are things that cannot be taken from you by anyone.

Facts can be lied about (taken away)

Quotes can be lied about or omitted (taken away)

Even the Constitution can be taken from us!

Your belief in yourself, the creator, and what you intend to create cannot be taken by any man, but is the fuel behind the creation of the Constitution and ALL quotes, and every movement that has resulted in recognizing our natural rights.

Quotes are nice... philosophical, but without belief in the 3 things stated no action occurs.

Believing in myself is what gave me the courage to question unConstitutional treatment by traffic courts. I had 'all charges dropped in the interest of justice' in Nor Cal for driving without a license, no insurance, and no registration. 

I am currently forming traffic court support groups to serve as witnesses with the training to file criminal complaints against public servants for violating their oath of office, if it becomes necessary.

No one needs to tell me this understanding should be on a psychological web site. Without what is explained above, people do not challenge so-called authority.

I. Cole, I like your strategy. We have a candidate for governor in Florida who has done a similar thing. He allowed his driver license to expire, surrendered it to the state, and is still driving with full knowledge of the police and state troopers. No arrest. How can I get more information on your experience?

I too would be curious as to the legal arguments that would allow for this.

I Cole

You said, "Your belief in yourself, the creator, and what you intend to create cannot be taken by any man," 

That sounds good,  I would agree with the first two but the last one is just a lot of hot air.

Byron, you have a point in only respect: our bureaucrats neutralize our 'intentions to create' by removing all incentives of earned rewards and removing the freedom to fail.

Terry

I can tell you from

I can tell you from personal experience that they can come and beat you almost to death and take everything you have created and thereby limiting what you can and want to create in the future.

The banking system and the people running have not removing the freedom to fail.  They have guaranteed that a percentage of the people will fail every year. Only the very large banks, have had been make fail proof.

I sometimes wonder how much personal experience some of the people you post on this forum have really had.

Byron, you confirm my point. I. Cole's assertion that "what you intend to create are things that cannot be taken from you by anyone...." is accurate. But an errant U.S. Bureaucracy can, and does, take "what you intend to create...". They use 'government' as their 'weapon' to rob us (as they did you). You both have valid points.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service