Convention of States – North American Union! What is ahead for Americans?

I wrote this article a couple of years ago and I still feel the same way. Number one on my list is the question - how can I trust these elected officials to do anything that is right for the American people when all most of them have done is screw us and live off of the fat? They aren't willing to follow the laws as they are currently written - what guarantee do we have they wouldn't change and follow the rules after a convention?

I am still pretty angry about the possibility of a Convention of States knowing that it gives full rein to elected legislators who are currently legislating not for true Americans, but progressives and far, far right so called Conservatives who want to control the world and everything in it.

As Americans who had been told this debt of over $19 Trillion, is our debt, and we are being sold a bill of goods like you have never seen before – and by people who have been deceiving us for years and spent the money.

We have hard hitting individuals who influence the people of this country pushing for this monster – Mark Levin, George Soros, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, David Barton, Michael Farris, Mark Meckler, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and others and THEN we have organizations that are portraying themselves as Constitutional supportive Americans that are also supporting a Con V.  All of these people have an AGENDA as to why they want YOU to BELIEVE this is the thing to do.

To begin with, all these hard hitters in support of the ConCon might do well to actually learn what the Constitution says especially those like Michael Farris who calls himself a Constitutional lawyer. I would remind the readers so does Obama! Farris just hasn’t lost his law license yet!

The worst mistake you as an American could make at this time is to believe it is only those on the left that are pushing for a Convention of State. I have found many supposed Conservative Republicans endorsing this massive manipulation.

Even more disturbing is that one of the most-loved Presidential candidates for the GOP is not only on board with it, but has very close ties to some of the more nefarious plans for the convention. Ted Cruz I have found has more skeletons in his closet than it could hold. This is one of the biggest scams with the North American Union looming in their eyes. Cruz tweeted in June 2015 “If Congress won’t act, the movement across this nation for an Article V Convention will grow stronger.

Our current legislators are NOT following the Constitution – what makes these people believe that by having a ConCon they will all of a sudden be good boys and girls and mind and follow the Constitution. Just like with a child, if you threaten and don’t follow through – all is lost. 

Men and women like these have been destroying our country for their own nefarious reasons for over 200 years. 

Have they ever told you there is a NEW Constitution sitting on the sidelines for them to vote on if they choose to? Have they told you that behind closed doors some of them refer to our country as a Democracy and not a Republic because they know it is not and their predecessors so like them did this to our country? Have they told you our government is acting as a CORPORATION and have since the 1800's? Yes, according to the Constitution of the United States we are still a REPUBLIC and there is an order of the way things should be done. To call some of these people liar is a gentle word. They are frauds and corrupt all the way to the bank. 

In a Supreme Court ruling on January 21, 2010, Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission Court ruled that corporations are persons, entitled by the U.S. Constitution to buy elections and run our government. Human beings are people; corporations are legal fictions. 

“The Supreme Court is misguided in principle, and wrong on the law. In a democracy, the people rule”. Understand we are no longer a Republic - previous elected officials made sure of that and we are holding on to a Democracy by a hair. Link Link Link  

REPUBLIC:  That form of government in which the powers of sovereignty are vested in the people and are exercised by the people, either directly, or through representatives chosen by the people, to whom those powers are specially delegated. 

DEMOCRACY:  That form of government in which the sovereign power resides in and is exercised by the whole body of free citizens directly or indirectly through a system of representation, as distinguished from a monarchy, aristocracy, or oligarchy. 

A republic and a democracy are identical in every aspect except one. In a republic, the sovereignty is in each INDIVUAL person. In a democracy, the sovereignty is in the GROUP. (In a pure democracy, 51% beats 49%. In other words, the minority has no rights. The minority only has those privileges granted by the dictatorship of the majority.) 

When you read it this way you can better understand why SOME want to get rid of our flag and show no respect for it stating it’s just a piece of fabric, but when you say the Pledge of Allegiance you are not only pledging to the flag but the representation of the Republic. 

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." Remember, some of these supporters of a ConCon also want to rid our country of God. 

Who are the people (BOD) behind this Move To Amend group? Ashley Sanders, the long-time community activist, works for Peaceful Uprising a climate justice organization and helped organize Occupy Freedom DC and Salt Lake City; David Cobb, a lawyer who devotes himself to full-time activism to achieve real democracy in the United States; Daniel Lee, is an active member of Occupy Los Angeles and InterOccupy. He participated in Occupy encampments across the country as well as doing community organizing locally in Los Angeles, and George Friday who has a degree in political science is a community organizer and works on social justice change. There are 6 more with similar backgrounds but I am not going to bore you – you get the picture! 

So this group wants to use a ConCon to make the world a better place by becoming a democracy on the Progressive, social justice side. 

I would like to remind you there is no true definition of Social Justice, since every time you ask someone to define it, you will get a different answer.

Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are both supporting a ConCon. Cruz has developed a friendly relationship with all of the below supporters of a Convention of States/ConCon. 

Here comes the right side – or those who tell us they are Conservative and believe in the Republic. Don't believe it for a minute - to do so is to your demise.

Mark Levin – I was a follower of Mark Levin, however, I cannot find a rational reason he is supporting/pushing the ConCon other than to back up what he stated in his book. My personal observation tells me that he has NOT done his homework. He also does not believe in Nullification – hum!

Levin’s reason for a ConCon is a “balanced budget” amendment of which makes no sense. We have laws on the books that require a budget every year to be submitted and passed – anyone knows how long it has been since we even had a budget let alone a balanced one? If legislators cannot follow the laws we already have what makes the supporters of the ConCon think another amendment would change that? 

What Mark Levin said in his book “The Liberty Amendments” is simply not true. His reasoning of a “balanced budget” amendment actually would legalize Congress’ unconstitutional spending and it does absolutely nothing to control the debt.  The original writings of our Framers actually told the states what to do when the government violates the Constitution – Nullification of the unlawful act is among the first of the recommended remedies – not one of which is an "amendment of the Constitution". States should nullify unconstitutional acts of the federal government yet most of the 50 states are refusing to do that! Why? 

In Federalist No.44 ((12th paragraph from the end), Madison says elect more faithful representatives! But we keep reelecting the same sorry people because we know their names and they are in our party. So then you go read Washington’s Farewell address and he tells you the political parties will be the ruination of the country because of the egos of men – those very same men who are trying to tell us we need a ConCon so they can change whatever they want into whatever they want. 

Those of us who respect our Constitution don’t want to change it but require Federal and State officials to obey the Constitution we have or elect ones who will. The Oath of Office in Art. VI, last clause, requires federal and state officials to support the Constitution. This requires them to refuse to submit to acts of the federal government which violates the Constitution. The Oath of Office requires obedience to the Constitution alone. The Oath does not require obedience to persons, to any agency of the federal government, or to any federal court. 

David Barton – My spiritual self could not get a handle on his support of this ConCon venture of which even his explanation is not clear – it’s like walking endlessly in a fog continually asking yourself ‘where did I miss the signs’, or ‘can I believe anything he has said’ and better still ‘can I still trust my gut instincts”? I have always had very good discernment – sometimes to a fault as people think I am “stuck-up” and it’s not that at all. I love people, but I never walk into a room until I have scoped it out entirely and find the best place to put myself.  Actually, this used to drive my kids nuts when they were growing up especially when it came to some of their choices in friends. 

But in a video interview that Barton did with Jon Stewart of all people in 2011, Barton states he is totally comfortable with Shariah law that it is compatible with our Constitution. At the close of 2015, Ted Cruz met with hundreds of prominent faith leaders (including David Barton, James Robison, and John Hagee) at the ranch of Texas tycoon, Farris Wilks. Wilks supports most of the phony rightwing groups in the secretive Council for National Policy (CNP). Farris and his brother Dan have donated $15 million to a super PAC which supports Cruz. Since cameras were not allowed while Cruz spoke only those in attendance and the Lord God Almighty knows what he said. 

Michael Farris – He is referred to as a Constitutional Attorney (although this writer has found following KrisAnne Hall to be more truthful when it comes to constitutional law). He is the Executive Director of ParentalRights.org; founder of the Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) and Patrick Henry College. Home Schooler’s parents all over the country look to Farris almost as their protector and savior from the big bad wolves and I see him as a wolf. His total distortion in regards to the Parental Rights Act (PRA) is leading all parents down a path of parental rights destruction. 

The Declaration of Independence tells us our Rights come from God, not the government; they are inalienable. The very purpose of the government is to SECURE those rights God gave to us and when the government seeks to take away our rights it is time to throw them out with the “bathwater”. The United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights enumerates 30 + rights and states they come from “man” (constitution or laws). Not God but Man! Wrong! 

Now to take a look at Michael Farris website parentalrights.org and see what he says about our Rights. If you take the time to go to the website you will see that once again it is being stated parental rights are coming from the Constitution/government and not God - that they are fundamental, rights not unalienable rights. So now from what I read on the PR website they state:

Today the U.N. Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) is approaching a possible ratification by the United States Senate. This treaty, as harmless as it may appear, is capable of attacking the very core of the child-parent relationship, removing parents from their central role in the growth and development of a child, and replacing them with the long arm of government supervision within the home.

If as Mr. Farris wishes he succeeds in getting the Parental Rights amendment passed it will become part of the Constitution – no longer overseen by the Declaration of Independence and as such if the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Children is passed the parental control will be taken over by the UN. Do Mr. Farris’ supports realize what kind of hornet's nest they are opening? 

I will take Mr. Farris’ own words and turn them back on him. Yes, the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child is a very dangerous document and must never be agreed to by the United States; however, Mr. Farris uses that as an example to his followers as the very reason to support his PRA when they are no different. I wonder if some of the very religious Home School families realize this. 

Now Mr. Farris, for unclear reasons, has decided we should put our entire Constitution on the line in aiding those who wish to firm up our country as a Democracy or even worse Tyranny by the government. 

From Publius Huldah Parental rights:  God-given and Unalienable? Or Government-granted and Revocable? 7/2-/13) Farris uses Supreme Court Justice Scalia’s Dissent in Troxel v. Granville (2000) using this to support his own theory that unless a right is enumerated in the federal Constitution, judges can't enforce it, and the right can't be protected. 

Do you want this man being in charge of any part of a ConCon or even believe his arguments? 

Mark Meckler - Last but certainly not least is Mark Meckler the former co-founder of the Tea Party Patriots (TPP) who at the time was drawing a monthly salary of $12K from grassroots donators to the TPP as well as Jennie Beth Martin and her husband. Meckler has moved on to forming Citizens for Self-Governance where he is the President. He states “their focus is on broadening the philosophical reach of the idea of 'self-governance' outside of the Tea Party movement". So much for the former support of the grassroots guys! Now he is trying to play with the big boys! 

His simple and misguided reasoning for the support of a ConCon is “By calling a convention of states, we can stop the federal spending and debt spree, the power grabs of the federal courts, and other misuses of federal power. The current situation is precisely what the Founders feared, and they gave us a solution we have a duty to use." The actual solution is nullification not reframing the Constitution. 

Here represents the reason why our legislators will not even talk about nullification.

This is interesting as we already have laws and the Constitution, Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights in place with a feeding of the Federalist Papers to oversee all of what he mentions. The problem is the Politicians refuse to abide by any of them – so what is the point of adding more amendments? Or a different Constitution? 

Just what is the point gentlemen? Since you prescribe yourselves as Conservatives, what the hell are you doing lying in bed with George Soros!

www.americaismyname.org

www.americaseducationwatch.org

www.americasdirtylaundry.com

www.newswithviews.com

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HERE is a synopsis of what happened at the Federal Convention of 1787 re the development of Article V with links to the pages in Madison’s Journal of the Federal Convention.

ONCE AGAIN I WILL STATE, WHAT MAKES ANYONE THINK THAT THE CONGRESS WILL ABIDE BY A NEW CONSTITUTION OR AMENDMENTS WHEN THEY DON'T ABIDE BY WHAT WE HAVE IF THEY CHOSE NOT TO. THEY CANNOT EVEN CONTROL THEIR OWN - THEY WON'T EVEN PUT TRAITORS AND CROOKS IN JAIL OR REMOVE THEM FROM OFFICE. 

As far as I know .. Texas skies are still covered everyday with ChemTrails!

As far as I know .. There is still poison in my food through The DARK Act among other things!

As far as I know .. It's still legal for LEO & LEA'S to 'R O B' motorists in Texas and all other states EXCEPT NM (grade A & Montana grade B+) without probable cause/& warrants.  TX legislators are so Lawless not to pass SB 380 - repeal Civil Asset Forfeiture bringing us back to the Rule of Law which is the main principle we were founded upon.

I'm a survivor of CAF!  Having been robbed by the side of the road, jailed, was NOT able to bond out until morning, the Pirates kept ALL my money, and providing no receipt to me after I bonded out. These Pirates committed Forty-one infractions against my civil liberties .. I was forced to pay the bondsman money for a ride to my vehicle that had been ransacked, and left unlocked. These Pirates had left my purse strewn all over the floorboard of my truck, but didn't take the little bit of cash in it.

After calling everyone in Texas I finally received all but $1,400 44 days later (DA was working diligently to keep all that cash) which I had to sue to get it back. Good news is the arresting Pirate is no longer working in LE!!

Since the DA didn't take the case I had the obligation to clear my name of 3rd Degree Felony Money Laundering Charge which took 2 years.  

This charge being on my DL record was 'Probable Cause' alone .. no search warrant required for the next BARNEY that should stop me.

I had a pristine 'history', and was former LEO...

As far as I know .. If you ask me if there is anyone in any taxpayer funded office elected or appointed that I would trust to administer any part of a Con-Con or the new progressive term COS the answer would be emphatically NO!!!

Chemtrails: I can say ditto for Florida especially along our Atlantic Coast - some days there are so many it replaces the clouds in the sky

Always remember, anytime you are in court and the judge asks you if you understand you reply "No I don't" because if you say yes you are allowing yourself to be governed under the Admiralty Court

Before The Donald was elected our skies looked like a massive freeway system, now with all the 'griping' and 'questioning' THEY have resorted to spraying majority of crap at 2 am. with very little during the day.  

WTP need to cease any 'twitter' activity on POTUS accounts and BOYCOTT his rallies until HE responds to chemtails.. NOW!

10-4 on the 'NO'!

I think it is time We the People go back to the Declaration of Independence and take heed to the words: That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly, all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. 

I make my case-

Those who oppose using the remedy provided in Article V are motivated by fear while those who support having a Convention of the states are motivated their love of liberty and the Constitution.

Keith I just posted a video opposing Article V, I have an appointment at the VA next week, should I cancel it because I am stealing from my country ?

"It will likely surprise these devoted, but deluded, Article V advocates that Wolf-Pac is just the tip of the iceberg. These good people would be wise to take a look at this heavily abbreviated roster of their radical fellow travelers in the con-con movement, each of which is a registered “founding member” of the “Move to Amend” coalition

Alliance for Democracy

Center for Media and Democracy

Code Pink

Independent Progressive Politics Network

Progressive Democrats of America

Sierra Club

Vermont for Single Payer

Mind you, hundreds more groups “committed to social and economic justice, ending corporate rule, and building a vibrant democracy” are gathered under this umbrella."

Read more on how Soros and his Socialists Loyalist are fighting for an Article V Con-Con.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/17402-socia...

But he is also supporting and funding it through other groups. If it calls for the destruction of this country he is paying for it. The man should be in jail for treason.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service