Curing Diabetes - 119 Videos

Like millions of others I am a Type II Diabetic!

This is due I believe as a result of a poor diet and a lack of physical activity. I have experienced a gradual deterioration of my vision and other complications. Diabetes is not a disease, it is a condition that is the result of diet and exercise. By changing our diets we can cause the symptoms to disappear.

If you or a loved one suffers from this condition please educated yourself by watching videos from the play lists I have created for your benefit.

Please Help If You Can

Click Here

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Many don't realize that statin drugs, prescribed for high cholesterol (hoax--the body NEEDS cholesterol and will make its own if deficient.  Normal cholesterol used to be 300 when people were healthy and happy) actually CAUSES diabetes.  Other drugs do too, but how many people do you know are on cholesterol drugs who are depressed and not functional optimally because they LACK cholesterol! Stay off the drugs....they are killing you!  The elderly are the most susceptible.

I have personal experience.  My elderly dad was almost killed (he was on 12 prescription drugs) when the drugs caused him to hemorrhage, requiring 2 transfusions.  He was a zombie after and cannot function.  I took him off all drugs, got him a hyperbaric chamber, changed his diet, added a lot of supplements, and now, he's better than normal.....for a 90 y.o.  Be your own doctor.

This reply was deleted.