Declaration of Separation

and Reasons for that separation!

We the People, in order to secure the blessings of freedom and sovereignty to ourselves and all future generations to come, do hereby declare our political separation from the current administrators of our government at ALL levels. We have come to a point in time where our decision to separate is imminent. We have been forced into this unenviable position by the actions of the human beings currently employed in our own government, now at all levels.

We the free people are not the source of the problem, but we are the answer to it. The power to separate is ours alone. Thus, Prudence indeed dictates that we should declare the reasons for this Separation, to whit;

• They have declared war on the American people by virtue of “Presidential Proclamation” and “Executive Order” under the guise of “National Emergency”, thus skirting the rule of law and the limitations of the Constitution.
  • They have extended the power of law to themselves and the “High and Mighty Supreme Court”, rather than the will of the people.
  • They have stolen the right of the people to form a Grand Jury at their discretion without the input or involvement of the government and they have removed the right of the people to be in control of justice by insuring Fully Informed Juries do not exist and the right of “Jury Nullification” is ignored and unknown by the common people.
  • Judges continue to routinely ignore their Oath of Office, the rule of law and The Constitution.
  • The Congress has created over 20,000 “gun laws” in direct violation of our 2nd Amendment securities and our right to self-determination and defense.
  • They have instituted “mandatory” societal compliance with forced vaccinations and dangerous drugs, from Doctors who have sold their soul to the Pharmaceutical companies all administered by the executive branch agency called the Food and Drug Administration.
  • They have allowed the creation and implementation of a banking system based in Usury and “fractional banking”, designed ONLY to enrich the banking families at the direct expense of the “depositors”.
  • They have monopolized our monetary system without having to produce anything of a tangible nature in return for the offer of security of the “line of credit”.
  • They create “currency” from thin air and instead of protecting and controlling the value of our money, as promised and have “inflated” our symbol of monetary trade over two thousand times from its original value, thus crippling our economy and its producers.
  • They have instituted Direct Taxes on the value of the property known as work and the wages of the freemen upon the land without apportionment in complete violation of Article I, Section 2, Clause 3, of The Constitution of, or for the united states of America.
  • Our federal government has now removed all pretense of a “Republican form of Government” and is instead employing ALL TEN recommendations or “Planks” of Karl Marx and Frederick Engels as written into The Communist Manifesto.
  • The goal of our own government has been created to entrap ALL Americans into a system of slavery, to include the destruction of;
    • Our Churches,
    • Our Money,
    • Our Health,
    • Our Children,
    • Our Houses,
    • Our Time,
    • Our Guns and
    • Our private property rights, as well as
  • Restrictions of myriad laws designed ONLY to intrude upon and destroy the individualism and self-reliance that this country and Mankind themselves are built upon.

There is an axiom of law that is being ignored by this enemy we now declare our separation from and it is this; “Good people don’t need laws and bad people will simply ignore them.”

We the Freemen of the Land are currently laboring under the resulting oppression and slavery created by these policies and The Federal Reserve Bank and all who support the existence of the same. The Constitution, which we think will protect us has been instead turned against us and its restrictions have been ignored since the Emergency Powers, instituted by Abraham Lincoln and put into action with “Executive Order # 1. The “Doctrine of Emergency” has been used ever since, by the government for over 150 years, to render the Constitution null and void and it is now only a tool of the rich and powerful bankers.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Replies

•   "The jury in all criminal cases,
    shall be the judges of the law and the facts."
    -- Georgia, Declaration of Rights, Art.I, Sec.II, Para. I
    http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/Georgia,.Declaration.of.Ri...

"In all criminal cases whatsoever, the jury shall have the right to determine the law and the facts."
    -- Indiana Constitution
    Source: Indiana Constitution Article I, Section 19
    http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/Indiana.Constitution.Quote...

"...and in all cases of libels, the jury shall have the right to determine the law and the facts, under the direction of the court, as in other cases."
    -- Texas Constitution
    Source: Article I, Section 8
    http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/Texas.Constitution.Quote.F70F

Georgia, Declaration of Rights Quote - Liberty Quotes Blog
    Quotation by Georgia, Declaration of Rights: The jury in all criminal cases, shall be the judges of the law and the facts.
  • I have long held that The Fraudulent Reserve Act of 1913, signed into law, by Progressive Demon-rat, President Woodrow Wilson, was never contested Constitutionally. 

I further believe that needs to be a primary target for repeal, for every liberty loving citizen! How many do not realize that our taxes, on just wages, barely equals the interest on the National Debt, that now exceeds 21 trillion (Federal Reserve Notes)?

The Fed is not a government agency, but is a Private (FOR PROFIT) Corp. Think about that! It's an international banking cartel, rumored to office out of The Bank of London.  

Did we win independence from King George's tyranny, to be enslaved by bankers in London? Ironic, eh?

• You must first defeat the administrative power. For the power of Governments to place people on trial for any means without the Constitution was never envisioned by the founders. Administrative law is the 4th Court . The people were to reside in the 3rd Court Civil. The Military was not centered in the nations capital but in Ohio as it was used to fight the indiginous in continual war. This broke with the Constitution. There is a book that explains in detail the exact dates and procedures used to make 2 nations out of one. The Administrative UNITED STATES of AMERICA (Corporate) and the Civilian United States of america are too different entities in which the Corporate controls over 64 Million acres of the peoples lands in the west. Much much more here. First learn where it went wrong before trying to repair it as Law must be used to allow the transfer of power back to the people then the States not vise-versa.

• Quisno, you state the Military was not centered in the nations capitol but in Ohio to fight the indiginous in continual  war. This would not be correct. Until the end of the "Civil War"  there was no standing army and we were not One Nation under God. You will notice that the constitution states the federal government is responsible for providing and maintaining a Navy. The constitution limits the army to having only 2 years of financing at any given time. The founding fathers were strictly against a standing army. 

1. “Always remember that an armed and trained militia is the firmest bulwark of republics—that without standing armies their liberty can never be in danger, nor with large ones safe.”

James Madison, Inaugural Address, March 4, 18092.  “Our Union is not held together by standing armies, or by any ties, other than the positive interests and powerful attractions of its parts toward each other.”James Monroe, Message to Congress, May 4, 1822

3. “I will now add what I do not like. First, the omission of a bill of rights, providing clearly, and without the aid of sophism, for freedom of religion, freedom of the press, protection against standing armies, restriction of monopolies, the eternal and unremitting force of the habeas corpus laws, and trials by jury, in all matters of fact triable by the law of the land, and not by the laws of nations.”Thomas Jefferson, Letter to James Madison, 1787

4. “The army...is a dangerous instrument to play with.”George Washington to Alexander Hamilton, April 4, 17835. “A standing army is one of the greatest mischiefs that can possibly happen.”James Madison, Debates, Virginia Convention, 1787

6. “Standing armies are dangerous to liberty.”

Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers, 1787

Remember that Alexander Hamilton was even one the the staunchest Federalists.

Yet they clearly defined they did not want a standing national army.

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy; notice that they required a standing navy that was provided on a national level and paid for my the federal govenrment.

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

Each state was its own sovereign State and independent country. They were nations in an alliance with each other. Each of these nations were responsible for maintaining their own standing armies. This is why the constitution clearly states the  The federal government, which was nothing more than an alliance command group could call upon the individual nation states to send their independent armies in times of defense from invading armies of foreign powers. At the end of the war the military forces were supposed to return to their independent States. The presidents only real job was to represent the Alliance members in dealings with foreign powers. That is why when he brokered agreements with other Foreign entities the Senate had to approve or it was no good. The members of the Senate were representatives of each independent States duly elected government. This was how the States maintained their say in everything to do with the alliance activities. The house had its representatives elected by the people and each representative was supposed to be limited to a ratio of 1 per every 30000, because this gave the sovereign people their ability to also have a say in the alliance governemnet. Remember the 9th, The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people, and 10th, The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people, amendments.  The States allowed the federal government to coin the money so the States would share a common coinage for interState trade. 

1. Congress shall have power to borrow money on the credit of the United States. ~ Art. I, sec. 8, cl. 2.
      2. Congress shall have power to coin money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures. ~ Art. I, sec. 8, cl. 5.
      3. Congress shall have power to provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States. ~ Art. I, sec. 8, cl. 6.
      4. No money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in consequence of appropriations made by law. ~ Art. I, sec. 9, cl. 7.
      5. The federal reserve is unconstitutional due to the facte that only congress has the power to coin money and regulate the value of. Nowhere in the constitution does it say the congress can delegate its constitutional powers to anyone else or to a private company. Furthermore corporations are not people and should not legally be allowed to act as such. This was done so as to protect those with power from being harmed in their financial ventures.
      Famous American statesmen & orators, past and present : with biographical sketches and their famous…
  • So how do we declare our independence, this group being spread across these 50 independent States. Also by adding our names to this will we defend each other should they see this and start rounding us up and charging us with treason.  

• Where do we file this or who do we send this to?

• Thank you for the update, Since I was 25 years old I have follow what is going on. So keep me inform.

Sincerely,

Brian Hirahara

• The Federal Reserve was created by Globalists to control the world economy, 2 biggest supporters was the Rothschild family and J.P. Morgan.

• Greetings, Rhode Island Jim here. As some of you know, but most of you don't, it was J.P. Morgan who was Nikola Tesla's financial backer - until he discovered Nikola Tesla's plan to give the world free electricity and J.P. Morgan, certainly, could not have that, copper being one of his assets! And as we all know, that was the end of Nikola Tesla, as far as his dream to energize, for free the world.

This reply was deleted.