Starting on May 1, 2017 Members of the Constitution Club be
charge  $5 per month to cover the maintenance and administrative costs.

In the 1930s, both the United States and Britain refrained from targeting civilians in wartime bombings regarding such actions as savage and ruthless. ��Indeed, before the war began, Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain made a parliamentary speech declaring that it was “against international law to bomb civilians as such and to make deliberate attacks on the civilian population.”� The American State Department made a similar statement in 1937 condemning the Japanese bombing of Chinese cities, “Any general bombing of an extensive area wherein there resides a large population engaged in peaceful pursuits is unwarranted and contrary to the principles of law and humanity.”� �President Franklin Roosevelt spoke to the issue as well calling civilian bombing “inhuman barbarism.”�

Click Here for more evidence
Testimony of an American prison guard
Click Here

Views: 779

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunately ! History is written by the winner, ignoring the facts

I do not know with absolute certainty if the accusations against Eisenhower are fact or fiction, but I do know that he was responsible for Operation Keelhaul in which nearly a million Russians who had left Russia after the Bolshevik Revolution and were sent back to Staliln for certain death.

we killed 100 thousand  civilians in Dresden as we fire bombed them. that was an act against the agreements but then Germany killed alot of Civilians in england Poland france. War is war and war kills more innocents than combat.

Vikings and Saxons killed whole cites of civilians. Goes on and on and on. Ike was a bad guy in good clothes and because of his clothes we know of the Military Complex ok ?

“If we don't end war, war will end us.”

by H. G. Wells

You can't say civilization don't advance... in every war they kill you in a new way.

Will Rogers

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

― Albert Einstein

why are wars fought? money and land people matter not.

Sir, as you have stated, its the ego that born out from our infinite desire to achieve beyond the natural process.

Please let me have your E-mail ID, i would be glad to share the facts (in form of fiction) That humankind had always ignored.

filtergarb11@gmail.com          small note here Ajay\

when people have nothing  to challange  them every time those  civilizations will turn on themselves , for governments are all fictitious in nature whos duty is so take from one and give to another. Plundering internally  is always the manifestation of a nation who has no outside competition. at which point begin to make laws contrary to the governed plundering them instead.

Thanks Sir,

I enshrine your teachings. i have send my creation that reveals the facts of human nature. Please check your inbox at filtergarb11@gmail.com. You would get all at the ninth chapter, that you have stated ahead.

Looking forward for your blessing and true opinion regarding this issue.

With Greatest Regards

Ajay Singh

It seems to me war is innate in the human condition. If it were not governments it would be tribes. And often has been exactly that, tribes.  Cavemen likely had territorial wars of some sort. I surely am not convinced of what is written here about Eisenhower.  No book can provide absolute accuracy. Books are written by people. Often those people have biases and agendas. In essence they are selling their point of view. I am convinced the genocide of the Jews did happen in Germany. I do know the Jews were held responsible for Germany's failing economics. But then scapegoats are handy. I did read that the Jews attempted to boycott Germany. Certainly couldn't help anything.

In context however, China hates Japan, Japan hates Korea, India hates Pakistan  The whole world engages hatred and too many act on it. In today's world ISIS/ISIL are barbarically torturing and murdering civilians for no reason other than they are not Muslims. Give me a break!

It would be better to seek solutions than scapegoats. 

this World is a mass  generated hatred manufactured by the Super Elite to take over this world .  You \live in the middle of it , aren't you lucky?  And once again villages are also governments as they have a leader who has say so over the villagers.      >And as i have said  and asked does Eisenhower matter in the real debate? i dint think so this has been a flashback agreed or disagreed, and should pose this warning. **** Information true or False is only what can be proven or disproven . The very fact that we debate is the quantifying  factor, Too often we take issue and argue but if we look for information soon we satisfy our needs over words we hear and read. *** So often i see people insult and throw fits over what they deem as bad information.  Keith is only bringing out what he has found. We must Vet it. Thats what true Intelligence  gathering is . Guess what I worked in army intelligence. 

And exactly what sources would you recommend for absolute accuracy and honesty. You see I am not sure such resources exist. I am of the general view that man throughout history has engaged in war, even before there was an "army intelligence"  A CIA or FBI, an NSA  or any like organization. It is in his DNA. I am not even sure there could be a solution for such a condition.

.It sounds to me that your referral to the Super Elite implies an Illuminati or something like it.  That may well be so.  Even they are human beings, I would assume,  and subject to the same frailties.   If there were NO governments, NO Super Elitists do think people would then live without war?  If so why didn't the American Indians, the African tribes, or those of any other era. I am afraid like the poor, war will always be with us.  God help us.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service