Enough is Enough

I bring this to your attention; do with it what you will. I would say it's time to do something, eh? No more blogging, talking or writing to COME UP WITH a solution. Steven Duane House of Curry and many others have done that for us already. And I'm sure I speak for Leonard Frank House of Harview as well when I say;

Enough is Enough!

So, check this out:

"Well...

As you can see once again Leonard...CRICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was just YOU AND ME as usual!!!

These spineless people who dare to call themselves American Patriots...are nothing more than a bunch of SPINELESS COWARDS who are too busy EITHER whining on their safe keyboards about the DIRE state of our Republic...or they are doing what they do best....MINDLESS....ENDLESS CHRISTMAS SHOPPING ....

Now I ask you....if you were God Himself...looking down at the waste of space down here posing as caring human beings....Would you help restore this Nation? Or would you pull another Sodom & Gamorrah?

Seriously...I am so done with this shit...LOCK AND LOAD Leonard....That's all we have left because these so called American Patriots are no different than the Jews who lined up for their own DEATHS!!!!!!

Quite honestly...People who did NOT answer their Nation's call....DESERVE WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET!!!  This is my last post as well...I am out of this...AND ALL OTHER "KEYBOARD WARRIOR"  BULLSHIT SITES...INCLUDING FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!"

Alicia, House of Lutz-Rolow

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Although I agree, I must have missed the shot heard around the world.  These people in the above post, are not any different than me.  I desperately want to do more than I am doing.  What more can I do?  Know one has an answer.  When the troops come down the road, or down anybody's road, I know exactly what to do.  When the knock comes to my door, or anyone's attempting to take my guns, food, family etc., I know exactly what to do.  We knew what to do, when the wrong senate and house rep's were in there, we voted conservatives in, and we failed, because it hasn't changed.  I've written letters, emails, joined groups, sent money. signed petition, prayed to God, what more can I do?  Do they want us to fire the shot, start the shooting war.  How many will stand with us??  Are we ready for that?  I just don't know.  Where are they, above, that [who] wrote this post??

• You mean where is Alicia? She wrote this opinion piece.

If we were to ask, I'm sure she would say she too is doing all she can and getting tired.

• The Shots r fired on 11/22/1963,FTG

• Same here Fred Smith.

This is a fine site and much work has gone into bringing out the truth and how we've all been duped.

In studying www.veteranstoday.com I have learned about the  Rothschield Khazarian Mafia (RKM) that control our currency. It goes way back to Abe Lincoln and the 'Greenbacks". Booth ' capped " him . Andrew Jackson wanted away from the ' Den of Vipers" and they tried to ' cap' him but both pistols misfired.

Then we get to JF Kennedy when he issued EO 11110 and printed our own currency as outlined in the US Constitution.  Well, we all know what happened to Kennedy in Dallas in '63. - again ' Capped'... murdered!

All these damn wars are " Bankers Wars". 

Ron Paul wanted to audit the Fed Res and we all know how far he got!

We have to rough times coming and better prepare for it as most ' dumbed down' Americans have their heads in the sand.  I admire  Mr.Keith Boarders as he's a true patriot and like Paul Revere ' sounding the alarm' to those that are vigilant.  

Like John Adams said: " Liberty once lost, is never regained"...

dw 

• Uh oh, he used EO, any1 gonna whine

• ya'll really should clik on these 2 links n learn. zionisreal is ISIS & why THEY r waging war in Ukraine-also by using US Aid money, that is increasing to $5 billion fiats

The admission by the Israelis that the Jews are not related to ancient Israel but to Khazaria was reported in The Times of Israel (Leaked Report: Israel Acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret Plan for Reverse Migration to Ukraine, March 18, 2014). That article, by Professor Jim Wald, related that the Israeli leadership in Jerusalem is sending military equipment and settlers from Israel to Ukraine. Why josreal deamnds $5 billion in US Aid, ISIS n Ua war
    • ya'll really should clik on these 2 links, as zionisreal is ISIS & using US Aid money in the ME, Middle East & in Ukraine

The admission by the Israelis that the Jews are not related to ancient Israel but to Khazaria was reported in The Times of Israel (Leaked Report: Israel Acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret Plan for Reverse Migration to Ukraine, March 18, 2014). That article, by Professor Jim Wald, related that the Israeli leadership in Jerusalem is sending military equipment and settlers from Israel to Ukraine. Why josreal deamnds $5 billion in US Aid, ISIS n Ua war
  • You don't know what to do when any one comes marching down your road. Our founding fathers gathered, physically in a pub 11-10-1775 and the marine corps was born. Wake up dead lazy me, me, me, me people. Join together physically in the same room, field but know the A DECLARATION and 1789 Constitution for the United States of America. That is your authority. I am the only one I have ever seen post their:
    E-mail: taskman.usa@gmail.com
    phone # 970-213-0610

You want your cake and eat it too.
    You can't go to hell when you have already arrived and been playing in their sandbox.

They have already fired the first shots you deaf, blind and weak excuse. Too afraid to trust anything or anyone. They will pick you off one by one if We the People don't have a 10 million People march.
    Trust on the highest, but carry your own f.ing Cross.
    Now go back to your keyboard and tell the children everything is going to be all right.

This reply was deleted.