Government Run Amok

The Government IS The Enemy

The reason the U.S. government is our enemy is because the U.S. government deemed all U.S. citizens as enemy combatants, occupying conquered territory, under marshal rule, via the Emergency Banking Relief Act of 1933.  When such an unconscionable and totally unlawful action of a nation deems their own citizens as such, it is against international law and treaty law.

However, since the people of that time back in 1933 did not hang the perpetrators from lamp posts, (such as the Federal Reserve personnel who drew up the act, FDR, the whole of congress who voted "YES" and the U.S. Supreme Court for allowing such to become law), brings in a maxim of law: "silence is acquiescence". 

If the people were not so encumbered with cognitive dissonance and actually read the following paper, summarized by law professor, Melvin Stampler. We need to follow that by actually and lawfully arming up and performing the tasks of doing what is to be done with those who deem us, the people to be enemies, this "whole shit and shebang" would be over in a matter of days.  http://hudok.info/files/9814/3526/0588/Evi-Doc_01_War_Powers_Act_of...

I think a very good example of this encumbered cognitive dissonance by even those here who are very active on this venue is not getting more involved with assistance in what I considered our last hope at attempting to restore the rule of law that was initiated by the three gentlemen from West Virginia.

I am sick and frickin' tired of the all talk, keyboard bravado, and continued posts of what dire straights we the people are in, as opposed to actual actions and true attempts at remedy.  

There's a reason I have been absent from this site and now you all know the reason.  I think the ones I am referring to here know who they are without mentioning names.  All I can say is the fact that I am extremely disappointed from every angle including the lack of action, lack of monetary assistance for those in the trenches, and most of all, the blatant lack of courage. "Roll eyes".

Leonard Frank House of Harview

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Government is running amok like men of Satan have come in and hijacked our government run by secrete BAR Association Counsels financed by printed usury and stealing all substance and property of value in exchange for their fraud. They set up their private corporations that looks like government and rule everything as administrators as if We the People hired them to manage us because we cannot govern ourselves. The Reality is that European Bankers have brought their BAR Attorneys in to steal the seats of our government in violation of the original 13th Amendment.

Our Government houses have become a swamp of nefarious creatures and 80% of Americans supported a presidential candidate to come in and clean up this swamp. Our constitutional republic form of government was not defined to operate this way.

We the people are the authority and it takes 25 men per county to file a claim on all oath violators by Quo Warranto and remove the swamp creatures from the seats of our government. All public employees must swear an oath to support and defend the constitutions and the people before they enter upon their duties and if any public employee violates his oath to serve the public by defending and benefiting the natural inherent and unalienable rights of the people they no longer and for ever do not qualify for their duties in government.

When the people of authority realize this something can be done pretty much immediately, it is that simple.

But these swamp creatures fed the public with fluoride, glyphosates, aluminum lead mercury in the food supply, medicines and vaccinations to stupefy the minds that you cannot find 25 men in a county to even understand that they have rights and the public officials are bound to serve them.

The European Bankers who run the UNITED STATES CORPORATION did pass their edict that all UNITED STATES Citizens are thier enemies and it has been a war against America ever since the Revolution that formed the Constitutional Government system of America.

Now WE are suppose to pay them Taxes Fees and get license to do anything which are all in violation of the constitutional republic.

The Bible in Revelations 18 tells us to get out of Babylon and do not partake of her sins. Now get out.

Revelation 18
     1 And    after these things, I saw  another   Angel come down from heaven,  having great power, so that the earth was lightened with his glory,  
     2 And he cried out mightily with a loud voice,  saying,  It is fallen, it is fallen, Babylon the great city
    , and is become the habitation of  devils, and the hold of all foul spirits, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.  
     3 For  all nations have drunken of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the Kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich of the abundance of her pleasures.  
     4   And I heard another voice from heaven say,  Go out of her, my people, that ye  be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. 

This reply was deleted.