Two Constitutions in the United States. 1st was illegally suspended...

Pope (the Crown) meeting with the board of directors of The Vatican Bank

Since 1871 the United States president and the United States Congress have been playing politics under a different set of policies and rules.  The American people do not know that there are two Constitutions in the United States.  The first penned by the leaders of the newly independent states of the United States in 1776.  On July 4, 1776, the people claimed their independence from the Crown (temporal authority of the Roman Catholic Pope)  and Democracy was born.  And for 95 years the United States people were free and independent.  That freedom ended in 1871 when the original “Constitution for the United States of America” was changed to the “THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”.

The Congress realized that the country was in dire financial straits, so they made a financial deal with the devil –  the Crown (a.k.a. the City of London Corporation – est. by the Catholic Church on Jan 1, 1855 ) thereby incurring a DEBT to the Pope.  The conniving Pope and his central bankers were not about to lend the floundering nation any money without some serious stipulations. So, they devised a way of taking back control of the United States of America and thus, the Act of 1871 was passed.  With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress created a separate form of government for the District of Columbia.

With the passage of  “the Act of 1871” a city state (a state within a state) called the District of Columbia located on 10 sq miles of land in the heart of Washington was formed with its own flag and its own independent constitution – the United States of America’s secret second constitution.

The flag of Washington’s District of Columbia has 3 red stars, each symbolizing a city state within the three city empire. The three city empire consists of Washington D.C (the D.C. stands for District of Columbia)., City of London Corporation, and  Vatican City State. City of London Corporation is the corporate center of the three city states and controls the world economically. Washington D.C. is in charge of the military, and the Vatican controls it all under the guise of spiritual guidance.

Although geographically separate, the city states of; City of London Corporation, the Vatican and the District of  Columbia are one interlocking empire called “Empire of the City”

The constitution for the District of Columbia operates under tyrannical Vatican law known as “Lex Fori” (local law). When congress illegally passed the act of 1871 it created a corporation known as THE UNITED STATES and a separate form of government for the District of Columbia. This treasonous act has unlawfully allowed the District of Columbia to operate as a corporation outside the original constitution of the United States and in total disregard of the best interests of the American citizens.

POTUS Obama at the Vatican Corporate – the Crown – headquarters

POTUS is the Chief Executive (President) of the Corporation of THE UNITED STATES – operating as the CEO of the corporation. POTUS governs w/a Board of Directors (cabinet officials) and managers (Senators and Congressmen/women).  Barack Obama, as others before him, is POTUS — operating as “vassal king” – taking orders once again from “The Crown” through the RIIA (Royal Institute of Intl Affairs).  The Illuminati (founded by the The Society of Jesus or Jesuits, the largest Roman Catholic Religious Military Order headed by the Black Pope) created the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) in 1919. The American equivalent to the RIIA is the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR). The RIIA and CFR set up Round Table Groups (based on the King Arthur myths).

What did the Act of 1871 achieve?  The ACT of 1871 put the United States of America back under Crown rule (which is papal rule).  The United States of America people lost their independence in 1871.

THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the constitution of the incorporated UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. It operates in an economic capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it governs the Republic. It does not! Capitalization is NOT insignificant when one is referring to a legal document. This seemingly “minor” alteration has had a major impact on every subsequent generation of Americans. What Congress did by passing the Act of 1871 was create an entirely new document, a constitution for the government of the District of Columbia, an INCORPORATED government.

Instead of having absolute and unalienable rights guaranteed under the organic Constitution, We the People, now have “relative” rights or privileges. One example is the Sovereign’s (the People) right to travel, which has now been transformed (under corporate government policy) into a “privilege” that requires citizens to be licensed – driver’s licenses and Passports. By passing the Act of 1871, Congress committed TREASON against the People who were Sovereign under the grants and decrees of the Declaration of Independence and the organic Constitution.  The Act of 1871 became the FOUNDATION of all treason since committed by government officials.

As of 1871 the UNITED STATES isn’t a Country; It’s a Corporation! In preparation for stealing America, the puppets of Roman Catholic Pope’s banking cabal had already created a second government, a Shadow Government designed to manage what “the People” believed was a democracy, but what really was an incorporated UNITED STATES. Together this chimera, this two-headed monster, disallowed “the People” all rights of sui juris. [you, in your sovereignty]

The U.S. is a Crown Colony. The U.S. has always been and remains a Crown (Roman Catholic Pope) colony. King James I, is not just famous for translating the Bible into “The King James Version”, but for signing the “First Charter of Virginia” in 1606 — which granted America’s British forefathers license to settle and colonize America. The charter guaranteed future German Roman Catholic Kings/Queens of England would have sovereign authority over all citizens and colonized land in America.

After America declared independence from the Crown, the Treaty of Paris, signed on September 3, 1783 was signed.  That treaty identifies the German Roman Catholic King of England as prince of U.S. “Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick (Germany’s Brunswick) and Lunebourg (Germany’s Lunebourg), arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire (Roman Catholic Church) etc., and of the United States of America“– completely contradicting premise that America won The War of Independence.

Article 5 of that treaty gave all British estates, rights and properties back to the Crown – Catholic Church Pope.

It is agreed that Congress shall earnestly recommend it to the legislatures of the respective states to provide for the restitution of all estates, rights, and properties, which have been confiscated belonging to real British subjects; and also of the estates, rights, and properties of persons resident in districts in the possession on his Majesty’s arms and who have not borne arms against the said United States. And that persons of any other decription shall have free liberty to go to any part or parts of any of the thirteen United States and therein to remain twelve months unmolested in their endeavors to obtain the restitution of such of their estates, rights, and properties as may have been confiscated; and that Congress shall also earnestly recommend to the several states a reconsideration and revision of all acts or laws regarding the premises, so as to render the said laws or acts perfectly consistent not only with justice and equity but with that spirit of conciliation which on the return of the blessings of peace should universally prevail. And that Congress shall also earnestly recommend to the several states that the estates, rights, and properties, of such last mentioned persons shall be restored to them, they refunding to any persons who may be now in possession the bona fide price (where any has been given) which such persons may have paid on purchasing any of the said lands, rights, or properties since the confiscation.

And it is agreed that all persons who have any interest in confiscated lands, either by debts, marriage settlements, or otherwise, shall meet with no lawful impediment in the prosecution of their just rights.

It is becoming increasingly apparent to American citizens that government is no longer being conducted in accordance with the U.S.A.’s organic Constitution, or, within states, according to state constitutions. While people have recognized for more than 150 years that the rich and powerful often corrupt individual officials, or exert undue influence to get legislation passed that favors their interests, most Americans still cling to the naive belief that such corruption is exceptional, and that most of the institutions of society, the courts, the press, and law enforcement agencies, still largely comply with the Constitution and the law in important matters. They expect that these corrupting forces are disunited and in competition with one another, so that they tend to balance one another.

Mounting evidence makes it clear that the situation is far worse than most people think, that during the last several decades the Constitution for the United States of America has been effectively overthrown, and that it is now observed only as a façade to deceive and placate the masses. What has replaced it is what many call the Shadow Government – created with the illegal passing of the Act of 1871. It still, for the most part, operates in secret, because its control is not secure. The exposure of this regime and its operations must now become a primary duty of citizens who still believe in the Rule of Law and in the freedoms and independence which the U.S.A. is supposed to represent.

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have tried to get a State Passport but they won't even accept the application, they dont answer any of the remedies either like exiting the Matrix, Un Liening my Birth Cert, Drivers Lic, SSN #, etc...

Everything is ignored, un answered, not accepted, or set aside and possibly lost...

I know of people who have entered countless acts and complaints into the Clerks public records and they all go un answered...

Who will enforce the Due Process violations When it is the Fed ScumBag Judge himself who's directing traffic?

I'm also told they don't have to do anything we ask for as they are under no obligation by any other authority or enforcement arm to comply.

Now I'm also seeing and watching a new video that explains the 2 Competing constitutions and tit for tat ...

Our Bill of Rights are not Self Enacting... we are Hijacked and enslaved, bonded to a foreign criminal interests Cabal of Banksters, Jurisdictions and false thievery entities...

I move to activate Militia and form camp !

Game OVER

Marvin

What constitutes "properly claiming citizenship in their state republic and notifying the IRS"?

http://www.coppermoonshinestills.com/id71.html

According to this site, a passport should claim state citizenship of the state one was born in, but what if that is no longer where one lives? What then?

There's a lot of information here. I will never proclaim to be a genius, so to make complex issues make sense, I like to deal with the fewest facts or common denominator to blow holes in the fraud that got us where we are.

I am aware of the two constitutions. Does the creation of the second one negate the first?

Is the creation of the Corporate Constitution a fraud upon the first?

Does fraud hold any weight in Common Law or their Corporate/Admiralty Courts?

I claim fraud, so none of this so-called deception has jurisdiction over me. We can fight all we want, but we will always be kidnapped and hauled into THEIR corrupt courtroom. They own the Judges, lawyers, courts, police, and jails. I am not saying all these individual Americans are corrupt. They, are just ignorant, just like WE used to be. "Most are just doing their job". The same was proclaimed at Nuremburg.

The only answer that I feel can fight this corruption is EDUCATION. If we learned it, we can teach it.

I only opened my eyes when I was violated BY THEM. Just a little tiny issue within a little tiny courtroom. The US Constitution was thrown-out by the judge when I curiously inquired. I didn't know it then, but that's when I lost. That was when I started asking questions. That's how I ended up here. Now I get it. Some of it anyway. There's just so much I can take in. So I have to depend on the KISS method. Keep It Simple, Stupid! Too much information can be unnecessary and a distraction. This subject is hundreds of years old. We are just rookies.

How many others can we find that have been defrauded? Are they open to learning? Look at any day's news headlines and everyone has some query, 'how can that be'? We have the answers. We need to teach others. There are more of us than them.

I was lectured as a teenager by some old coot, and warned. It was years later that what he said started to make sense. I wasn't interested then. He educated me anyway! He gave me a book. I still have it.

Basically, when enough people are "enlightened", We don't need a civil war or revolution, we just proclaim "We will not comply". No violence, just refuse to play the game.

Is the Organic Constitution still in valid?

What type of Citizen am I.

Who's authority reigns above my own? Says who? Prove it!

If I have a disagreement with one of you, where do we go to seek Constitutional Common Law justice? I will NOT go to the Corporate/Admiralty Courts. Not willingly anyway.

We need to discredit the corrupt actors. We must guarantee ignorant Citizens law, order, and justice by NOT giving credibility nor authority to THEIR fraudulent system. Give the ignorant a choice. They can use their system or ours. Authority is given, not demanded.

Pick any issue. Let's start with the IRS. Does anyone love the IRS? Who is going to take their side? If WE expose THAT little Ponzi scheme, which side will the ignorant masses lean towards? Pay the extortion to them, or side with us. Then, methodically pull back the curtain and introduce the thousands of other scams upon the People. That one scam exposes the present government system to much distrust. The Board of Directors, the Congress, of the DC Corporation are exposed to questions THEY can't justify. Some of them are ignorant too. It's a career path for them. They were indoctrinated by the same schools most of us went to. Some will defect so fast, when threatened for being an accomplice to fraud and collusion. Angry masses make most politicians wet themselves.

That's my opinion, your mileage may vary! I expect there is plenty of room for improvement. May I suggest that we NOT fight the various OTHER groups out there that are fighting for the same end result, even if their facts or methods might not be totally correct. Is it only me, or do we see an increase of various patriot groups popping up? That's a very good sign. We have the same goal in sight, we need to work in the same direction. This subject is full of deception from it's very inception. I can excuse innocent mistakes and misstatements from non-lawyer/non-professional con men. The subject is just too huge. Everyone holds a little piece of the puzzle, or is aware of the Matrix. Lets go with what we have in common. Keep It Simple Stupid!

Basically, prove we have two Constitutions and allow the ignorant masses to ask WHY. Then step back. It really does open a can of worms. The lies used to cover the deception just make it more infuriating. The hardest part will to prevent a revolution and violence. We know the crooks are prepared for that, which is another subject for another conversation.

Even better Mike,

Start with the 3 cent stamp. That is at least, immediately provable, and about as benign an attack on the fraud as you can find. people will not be threatened by exposing this minor deception, but it will most certainly open their eyes and get them talking. That's when you can begin to slip in other more serious and complicated deceptions and fraud, like I have explained HERE. I wouldn't start with the IRS, even though that is the source of most of our frustrations, (progressive tax on "income").

Bingo and Bullseye !

Wow, had no idea about this.

Noted and agreed Mike but we have to start organizing and preparing for Plan B because they dont have to honor or acknowledge any Common Law, Natural law or rural Grand Juries...

You can see this Tyranny in the conviction of the Colorado 8

And The San Diego case

That's just like the Bundy hostages but slightly different.

The Common denominator in all 3 cases is the FED directed traffic from behind the Judges, Courts and their Posse's who acted on the Writs to go and arrest, indict and prosecute the Patriots for the things you and I post above.

It's in the Trickery of the Language the FED uses to write the indictments and complaints.

Whoever the character/S in the FED are writing these indictments it is absolutely above any judges paygrade.

They go to special schooling for this in secret.

The latest Label Trick they're using is the 'Enterprise Threat'

The FED can direct and assist any local agency, court to write the counter claim, complaints, indictments to identify any opposition such as the above as an Enterprise Threat... which puts in the scope of not only the Rico Act but many other High Crime categories so they can bamboozle the Juries, Grand Juries into convicting Patriots.

This is why only a Standing Militia at the ready can enforce a legitimate Common Law or Rural Grand Juries who will enforce our remedies against the acts and processes of the FED and Courts.

Again, I will state it here for the record: the FED is an Opposition Flank when the SHTF or a FlashPoint occurs.

They are not on our side, worse today then before.
They work for the establishment not us.
Yes they are ignorant perhaps to their alliances I'm not convinced but the deck is seriously stacked against us.

If they can go round up the Bundy's and Malheur participants at 4am 6months later 1 at a time and lock em' up... then they can do it to anyone else 1 at a time too.

The only way you fight that SIS teams is by Armed Defense in mass.

I'm sorry but I see no other way because it will happen again and soon.

You know where I stand Mike and I'm not budging PERIOD.

I hate to bust the bubbles pf patriot mythology, but there is only one Constitution. It has been the same from the Convention to today.
There are two sources of confusion. First, some claim that in 1841, or some other even more recent date, a new Constitution replaced the old one. That is BS. Here is a link to a Constitution purporte4d to be from the Convention, though published in 1838. This has both text and images form 1838:
http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/1838Constitution.htm

Next comes the mythology that somehow an new country was created in 1871, by an act of Congress. Though the kink goes to information, it is well short of an article. But, it explains what happened in 1871. A "corporate entity" was created to establish a municipal corporation to maintain the ten miles square mention in Article I, § 8, clause 17. Prior to the Act, Congress, as per the Constitution, had the responsibility of running and maintaining the City. By 1873, under the Governor (the name assigned to what is nor the Mayor), the City went from what was described as a swamp into a City such as a nation like ours could be proud of.
http://outpost-of-freedom.com/uscorp.htm

Finally, well, in a sense, there is more than one Constitution, as explained in "The Three Constitutions - Which One do You Defend", though it is not what you are thinking.

I can see your views on this and I've read it all before but if you look closely you can see the Wars never really ended as they only made concessions and a plea deal with the Crown which allowed the Trickery, OverLay and set up of the Parallel system you discuss.

The Traitors (Some Founders) of the Constitution were bought off and paid for by the Crown to allow this dual system to evolve.

Other Patriot Founders fought against it.

I can go on and on but I'm sick n tired of it.

Your Rights under either system are not self enacting and that's why you see the violations then and now.

You can't have it both ways and that's why we're going to fight again to remove the Foreign Interests Corps, Territorial Jurisdictions and OverLay nation States, fraudulent municipal corps et al.

It's Cooked and it's over and it's time everyone choose a side.

Voting is a sham and wont fix anything
SCOTUS has deceived and ruled against the Republic and it's protections countless times.

Again, I get sick of typing and discussing all the acts gone awry because of Trickery language against the average Joe n Sally or Activist Clowns n Gowns sitting on SCOTUS or other courts like the 9th District.

AAA-men!

SCOTUS is as big a problem as anything, it is like a snake rearing it's ugly head.

First, the Bible in schools.

Then prayer in schools.

Then silent and voluntary prayer by choice in schools.

Then, the name of Jesus from the mouths of military chaplains, and, sad to say, the Christians said nothing, at least to anyone.

We need to take a stand against the Southern Poverty Law Center. Their "Hate Map" lists pastors and patriots on it, and they make their lives hard to live out the work of God and our framers. And we need to take a stand against the ACLU, another enemy of God.

Both true and you'll notice that they are also NOT listed on our site as kindred spirits. Neither the ACLU or the SPLC are acceptable associates to the cause.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service