ISLAM BANNED IN AMERICA !!!!!

This comes to us Via http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

ISLAM WAS BANNED
FROM THE USA
IN 1952

ISLAM WAS BANNED FROM THE USA IN 1952 but Obama doesn't want you to know that, nor does he respect or uphold US law.

The Immigration and Nationality Act passed June 27, 1952 revised the laws relating to immigration, naturalization and nationality for the United States. That Act, which became Public Law 414, established both the law and the intent of Congress regarding the immigration of aliens to the US and remains in effect today.

Among the many issues it covers, one in particular found in Chapter 2, Section 212, is the prohibition of entry in to the US if the alien belongs to an organization seeking to overthrow the government of the United States by force, violence or by other unconstitutional means. This, by its very definition, rules out Islamic immigration to the United States but this law is being ignored by the White House.
Islamic immigration to the United States would be prohibited under this law because the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam which is antithetical to the United States government, the Constitution and to the Republic.

All Muslims who attest that the Koran is their life's guiding principal subscribe to submission to Islam and its form of government.
Now the politically correct crowd would say that Islamists cannot be prohibited from entering the United States because Islam is a 'religion.' Whether it is a 'religion' is immaterial because the law states that aliens who are affiliated with any organization that advocates the overthrow of our government are prohibited.
Watch the following video titled:
The Continuum of Jihad

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• An excellent read!
  • Americans are down right stupid people. Common sense that are displayed daily is proof. Remember when Gruber called us STUPID-Holder said we are COWARDS and Geraldo claims we are LAZY people. Is there any proof these Muslim lovers are wrong?

• Would the Supreme Court uphold the First Amendment and declare the 1952 law "UNCONSTITUTIONAL"? The Constitution does bar the government from passing any law that restrains the practice of one's religion. Personally, it is difficult to imagine Islam's teachings as a legitimate religion, but the question is... are the teachings of Islam within the boundaries of the U.S. Constitution, even though acting on those teachings are against many state and federal laws?

• A better question is are they a threat to the Constitution, Fred.

• Only if they are allowed to be, Morton and it seems that, right now, they are allowed. Will that come to an end any time soon? It is obvious, that this administration will do nothing to impede their growth and the dangers that growth brings. I won't even ask a rhetorical question about the nine black robed ones.

• Hi, Morton! It seems we are revisiting a problem experienced over four years, ago. We had a different President, then and some positive additions have been made to the Supreme Court, since then.

You asked of me ,"are they a threat to the Constitution"? They, being the followers of Islam and upholding the teachings of the Koran, would most certainly be, not only a danger to the Constitution, but to the vast majority of citizens that are not followers of Islam.

I recently replied regarding Islam being a cult and not a religion, but it really doesn't matter what we think, unless SCOTUS acts on it! It may not require anyone, except our leadership to do the right thing.

Then, again... it may require more citizen action to get the problem resolved. The "TREE OF LIBERTY" may indeed need refreshing! What say you?

• The only man in Black that I dearly miss:

Well, you wonder why I always dress in black,
    Why you never see bright colors on my back,
    And why does my appearance seem to have a somber tone.
    Well, there's a reason for the things that I have on.

I wear the black for the poor and the beaten down,
    Livin' in the hopeless, hungry side of town,
    I wear it for the prisoner who has long paid for his crime,
    But is there because he's a victim of the times.

I wear the black for those who never read,
    Or listened to the words that Jesus said,
    About the road to happiness through love and charity,
    Why, you'd think He's talking straight to you and me.

Well, we're doin' mighty fine, I do suppose,
    In our streak of lightnin' cars and fancy clothes,
    But just so we're reminded of the ones who are held back,
    Up front there ought 'a be a Man In Black.

I wear it for the sick and lonely old,
    For the reckless ones whose bad trip left them cold,
    I wear the black in mournin' for the lives that could have been,
    Each week we lose a hundred fine young men.

And, I wear it for the thousands who have died,
    Believen' that the Lord was on their side,
    I wear it for another hundred thousand who have died,
    Believen' that we all were on their side.

Well, there's things that never will be right I know,
    And things need changin' everywhere you go,
    But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
    You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day,
    And tell the world that everything's OK,
    But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back,
    'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black.
  • I walked through a county courthouse square
    On a park bench an old man was sitting there
    I said, "Your old courthouse is kinda run down"

He said, "No, it'll do for our little town"
    I said, "Your old flagpole has leaned a little bit
    And that's a Ragged Old Flag you got hanging on it"

He said, "Have a seat, " and I sat down
    "Is this the first time you've been to our little town?"
    I said, "I think it is" He said, "I don't like to brag
    But we're kinda proud of that Ragged Old Flag

You see, we got a little hole in that flag there when
    Washington took it across the Delaware
    And it got powder-burned the night Francis Scott Key
    Sat watching it, writing 'Say Can You See'

And it got a bad rip in New Orleans
    With Packingham and Jackson tuggin' at its seams
    And it almost fell at the Alamo
    Beside the Texas flag, but she waved on though

She got cut with a sword at Chancellorsville
    And she got cut again at Shiloh Hill
    There was Robert E. Lee, Beauregard, and Bragg
    And the south wind blew hard on that Ragged Old Flag

On Flanders Field in World War I
    She got a big hole from a Bertha gun
    She turned blood red in World War II
    She hung limp and low by the time it was through

She was in Korea and Vietnam
    She went where she was sent by her Uncle Sam
    She waved from our ships upon the briny foam
    And now they've about quit waving her back here at home

In her own good land here she's been abused
    She's been burned, dishonored, denied, and refused
    And the government for which she stands
    Is scandalized throughout the land

And she's getting threadbare and she's wearing thin
    But she's in good shape for the shape she's in
    'Cause she's been through the fire before
    And I believe she can take a whole lot more

So we raise her up every morning, we take her down every night
    We don't let her touch the ground and we fold her up right
    On second thought, I do like to brag
    'Cause I'm mighty proud of the Ragged Old Flag
    • Sharon, I am not missing your point, here and please know I definitely share your sentiment. I also know the world sure doesn't need another critic, however my knowledge of Texas History requires me to say, the battle of The Alamo was in 1836 and Texas did not become a part of the U.S. until 1845. Texas was The Republic of Texas, from March 1836, until it joined The U.S.in 1845 and with that lone exception, THE RAGGED OLD FLAG is an awesome and moving poem.

• Since you brought up the Alamo, ( I am behind in my reading and I assume there is no statute of limitations on a reply date). 

It is interesting to note, that the time of the Alamo was actually a time when Mexico had an immigration problem, at least in that territory.   We, the patriots,  were invading Mexico and had overwhelmed the Mexican population in the Texas territory (similar to Dearborn Mich.) The population went from 500 to 30,000 in a short period of time.  

Another point, though, I can find no reference to this; When I visited the Alamo, I was told that Santa Ana had made statements about the patriots who were always claiming personal rights and that they all carried a pocket constitution with them. Mexico was at the time a dictatorship.   I just wanted to share this tidbit.

This reply was deleted.