(Before It's News) by Zen Gardner
I’m prefacing my thoughts with this provocative title for a reason. What is being perpetrated on the American people is virtually a complete dissembling of everything they supposedly hold dear and will only lead to their ultimate destruction. A nationwide massacre of their infrastructure, personal rights and protection, and even livelihoods and food security is not only at stake, but now in progress.
Let me number my points.
1) Jade Helm is a military exercise endorsed by the American government and perpetrated on its own people in complete violation of not just the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 but is a total an affront on every civil liberty the US Constitution and Bill of Rights is supposed to espouse and maintain.
2. Occupying sovereign territory with a nation’s own armies indicates the very people for which a government was established to help provide for and protect are their declared enemy.
3. The fabricated external threat of terrorism has been deftly translated into meaning that anyone challenging the status quo, be it political, economic or psycho-spiritual, is the enemy. Not external enemies but domestic, as has always been the case, but openly declared since the first so-called Patriot Act. Dissent has become illegal and they’ve virtually declared any thinking American an enemy of the State with a litany of laws, rules and regulations at their disposal while mechanisms set in place long ago to protect personal rights have been eviscerated.
4. The very massive size of this operation and the vast amounts of military hardware pouring into distribution locations around the country indicates this is not just an exercise, but a stealth occupation, at the very least designed to intimidate and acclimatize the American mindset to living in virtual martial law conditions, while they step up their preparations for worse social conditions to come.
5. As wars rage on against supposed terrorists abroad, targeting a nation’s own citizens in such draconian measures makes absolutely zero sense when hardly a non-government induced “terror” incident has transpired. Many more have died from medical and pharmaceutical abuse, police killings and even strikes by lightning, along with a host of other causes. Where’s the big brave justice league on the real problems?
6. The inherent doctrines of personal freedom and individual sovereignty are being violated with abject impunity, a repugnant affront on human dignity.
7. The question haunts: who’s even noticing? Besides those that fall for the supposed need for such a massive operation, how many are totally ignorant that it is even happening?
And the Potential Outcome of Such a Maneuver?
1. Anything could trigger this operation to go “live” as has happened repeatedly with such staged government sponsored operations.
2. One resisting individual, real, or more plausibly planted, could cause a chain reaction of events that would be devastating.
3. A typical false flag attack on these infiltrating government deployed forces would easily justify a strong armed response, be the incident a lone personal reaction, staged sniper fire, a planted bomb on a military vehicle, or something or things much worse. Such triggers within a staged drill or exercise have proven to work time and again.
4. Problem-reaction-solution. Since they’ve created the problem of imposing military control and its intrusions on personal freedoms, so-called practiced or otherwise, the reaction would no doubt be begged. Once the reaction appears from whatever quarter, real or simply reported to have happened, the justification for full on mobilization against the American people, designed from the outset, goes into play. Confiscation of guns and all potential weapons is clearly on the agenda as they’ve been practicing for years following natural and unnatural disasters. Precious metals, large amounts of cash, and even stockpiled food could easily be on the list as well.
This Jade Helm 15 operation is no simple exercise. At the very least it is conditioning Americans for more control, even less personal freedom in the metastasizing surveillance state, and something worse in the near future. The bare fact remains that too many will fall for it and continue to stand back in fear and obedience to false, illegitimately imposed fascist controls backed by brute force.
The time is now to withdraw your consent and participation in such fear and obeisance mongering.
See what is happening for what it is. And sound the alarm. Our full awareness of the nature of these staged operations and broadcasting it far and wide has pushed them back before, and we can do it again. Let your awareness, indignation and refusal to accept this be known far and wide.
And be prepared. They’re up to no good and it’s all completely staged for specific reasons. Don’t give them the response they want.
Stay lit with truth.
Spread the word, disengage from their systems, and keep your peace.
The post Jade Helm and the American Massacre appeared first on Zen Gardner.
No matter how hard we've worked for numbers of yrs. to wake people up, we cannot control the one person who might go ballistic ! And in this large a populace w/ so many frustrated, uninformed souls, when SHTF it's nearly a forgone conclusion there will be one.....& that's all it'll take for mob mentality to take over, giving them the excuse they've been waiting for to declare martial law.
I might humbly suggest getting out of any urban areas, gathering supplies for several weeks, & make yourself right w/ whatever "source" you have faith in because whether you survive it or not, your bases are covered.
Well said Bonnie,
And may I add that the word Prepper may also be included in the definition of Domestic Terrorist. It is obvious to any with eyes at this point that we stand upon the precipice of reality. All who heed the Boy Scout Motto - "Be Prepared" will be ahead of the game.
Learn the gray man concept and become the invisible "blend in neighbor". Dress down and stop washing that new truck. Let the grass glow a little longer before cutting.
Prepare pre-fit quality waterproof window panels made from plywood that can be installed easily in case of damage. Make internal panels for ready installation. Repair and rebuild fences and fix every chink in that armor.
Now is the time to hide those security cameras better.
Use pull blinds between the window and the inside security panels. Use black out curtains. Add window tinting to reflect heat and add privacy.
Reinforce doorways so they cannot be kicked in. Longer screws DO NOT make much of a difference.
Install security bars that go from the floor to the door, reinforce the hinge side too! If your door has side lights hang a sheer and use a white painted panel behind that to close off the sidelight. Large door units installed improperly will undo any work you make reinforcing the doorway.
Make brackets for sliding 2x4s to block any door movement when being kicked in. The more time and noise they have to make the more time you have to ready yourself for a home invasion. DO NOT FORGET you have more than one door. The attractive all glass doors are useless when it comes to security. Replace them with metal solid core doors and store the fancy ones away for after the dust settles.
Now is the time to have that attic floor completed and add "dormers" if you can. If you have non functional dormers open them up for access. Makes a good (if hot) surveillance location.
Buy fire extinguishers for every room. Put in a swimming pool with a top quality cover for a back up water source.
More importantly do what you can and ALWAYS find better ways to re-utilize lost space.
For heating and cooking build a cobb constructed rocket mass heater. It uses 1/10th the fuel and makes 98% less smoke.
Instead of trying to build a fortress, be ready to bug out instead. A fortress can become a jail. Have yourself ready for any scenario including surviving in the wild.
Unfortunately in my condition I would be dead. I am looking for land in Georgia. My daughter lives in a house I own there. My problem is I have 11 people relying on this broke dick veteran for their support.
So while I can teach and recommend (with supporting data) most of it is outside my capabilities any more. I have done the research and unfortunately my family is filled with decrepit invalids. My son a veteran has a blown up knee and a bad back. His wife suffers from everything that can be found on the internet. Their 16 year old son has Schmorles nodes (the back of a 70 year old woman.
His sister has inter-cranial hypertension and all three have ITP type 2 hemophilia My daughter has crippling scoliosis. One of her daughters has anemia and the other has some mental problems.
My wife has chondro mylasia, osteopenia, fibro myalgia, lower back degenerative disc disease and cervical degenerative disc disease.
We ARE the walking dead. But I can still shoot accurately up to 1/4th mile. I do have an urban survival vehicle, a 1990 Holiday Rambler Alumalite 34 foot with 18 thousand original miles. Every spring it is outfitted with rations and water, just waiting for a camping trip or a GTFO trip. 70 gallon fuel tank. The 454 engine ans 3 speed transmission sucks gas at a whopping 6mpg.
I bought this thing because of the hurricanes. We also had a fantasy about full timing. Then the family came back home (again) and dashed those fantasies. Plus the fuel prices went from $1.34 to $3.95 a gallon. I need a granny gear.
So I am doing all I can to stay and survive here, including recipes for two legged deer.
and I thought (privately) that I had it bad !!! Nothing cures the "poor me's" like hearing of someone elses woes. You sure have more than your share ! I must applaud you for the "can do" attitude of not feeling sorry for yourself & giving up ! Been through hell myself more times than I care to enumerate, but I refuse to be brought to my knees. I go around humming that old Gloria Gaynor tune....."I WILL SURVIVE....(as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive). Sorry your dick is broken also.....to add salt to the wounds. lol
No sweat Bonnie, I have been like this since 1994. Got a little better and the neck operation where the VA fused 4 vertebrae has reduced that pain by 80% so I am happy. The neck was broke in 1987 and the Navy said it was OK but never explained the loss of feeling in all 5 extremities. Last January they fused it ant the pain dropped by 50% overnight. 3 days later I stopped all pain meds. Yaaay!
In 94 I blew out my lower back on a water tight door knife edge and they put me on Med hold for 2 years while doing absolutely nothing other than removing tumors found during a Cat scan.
Supposedly the VA will work on my lower back this year. Only 21 years later. If they can fix if right I will join the state militia. I will be an E8 with them. I hate not being able to work.
Plus I need some time away from this whining family. I have a fantasy about going long range hunting in Montana.
Why not explore the possibilities now, just for a diversion if nothing else. Depending on your locality, most militias have a place for anyone. My area (Fla.) had 3-4 groups to chose from. After a humiliating first attempt, I got lucky. Don't fall for the youtube bs of strapping, young studs running through the woods from tree to tree w/ big guns. A good militia needs them too. But they also need a good support team backing them. Mine had room for cooks, carpenters, electricians, record keepers, radio operators, etc. After a rather lengthy interview, my husband was accepted as a construction team member (after 5 MI's, 6 strokes, & on home dialysis) & I was accepted as a "non-combatant" member of the medical team based on 40+ yrs. EMS/trauma ER experience. I cannot even walk w/o aid, but I can direct from a wheelchair if need be. Sometimes I feel our age & infirmities only add to the strength of our commitment: we have already faced our own mortality & chosen to do it "our way". You might also look into something like "Wounded Warriors"; does not have to be a service-connected disability. A friend & former co-worker (Navy corpsman) for 20 yrs. is now completely paralyzed from the chest down due to an accident as a FF. He just returned from a week long hunting trip w/ his group & went deep sea fishing sev. times already this year. I was not active duty, but a civilian employee in a military ER & know the feeling of missed comeraderie; we were like family. Sounds like you could use a little, man.
I tried they do not take wheel chair type handicaps.
I suffered a stroke in August and am partially disabled. I can barely walk and my left arm is useless at this point. my wife has a deteriorating back condition as well as other physical problems and is also disabled. I wish we could move to the country but can't afford to move. we are as prepared as we can be but not sure if we can hold out when they stick a tank cannon up to our house. they might kill us but we won't submit to the FEMA concentration camp!!!!!
Amen Bob! I understand completely and I do feel sorrow for your and your wife's conditions I can still remember when I was healthy viable stud. I was so active, climbing mountains, jumping from planes, scuba diving, Hiking camping ans cave crawling as well as loving motor cycle riding. Now a set of stairs presents it's own difficulties.
Kudos to you also, Bob ! I, too, have no choice but to stay put. But rather than nostalgia for the "woman I USED to be", I see our disabilities as the strength of our commitment. Like a cornered animal: rather than run & hide, we have no choice but to stand our ground & fight like hell.