Just a Thought

I Can Prove It!

And you can't prove me wrong!

If you think you have a good handle on the world and reality, think again. You have fallen down the rabbit hole and your world is upside down and I can prove it and I won't be proven wrong.

You are being screwed over and lied to by the very people you have entrusted to "lead" you, or more accurately to speak for you or represent your views and desires. The people we elect to "represent" us are in violation of their Oaths of Office from the very first day they start the job, for they are occupying the seat without true authorization. They continue from there to lie to you and misrepresent you; and I can prove it.

You want examples? I can give them to you. But first, let me quote from a famous document you should all recognize, for it tells the story in general terms that are as accurate today as when they were first written.

"He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected, whereby the Legislative Powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has obstructed the Administration of Justice by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:

For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."

How is this list any different than what's going on today? You're being hoodwinked people! And I can prove it!

To whit:

You can be punished for travelling in a car without registration plates, a form of state permission.

You can be punished for not wearing a seat belt in that car.

You can be punished for not carrying a "driver's license" with you in that car.

You can be fined money for having one of the lights on the outside of that car not working.

You can be punished for not carrying an insurance policy on that car.

You can be punished by way of a "summary offense" for not having the proper maintenance and smog inspection stickers pasted on the front window of that car.

You can be fined more money if you don't have on display, a V.I.N. placard inherent on the dashboard of that car.

You can be fined and your car towed away if you are smoking a joint while travelling in that car, even if you are not impaired in any way and have injured NO ONE!

You WILL BE arrested and taken to jail if you have a gun sitting in open view on the seat of that car, even if you have committed zero acts of violence with that gun, have no intention of doing so and it is not even loaded.

And now imagine if you tried all of those things at once!

This is just the beginning of the examples I could give you to prove that without injury to anyone, without probable cause, without a victim or witness to confront, without due process and without ANY right, 

You can, will and ARE being punished just for living your life and hurting no one.

In addition to that, you are being intentionally misled and lied to at every turn in every part of your life.

You can mail a letter in town for only two cents per half ounce and out of town for only three. And "they" will not tell you this. Even the Post Office "employees" do not know this.

Pharmaceutical companies are killing you with their drugs, bad food and even worse advice.

The world is upside down:

And I Can Prove It!

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Absolutely right and proven!  

We are not a FREE people that is for darn sure!  Makes you want to go off and live in a cave somewhere off-the-grid, but then that is not even safe.  

I saw a video of a homeless guy in the desert and the law enforcement beat him and one of their dogs mangled him and it was even video taped what they did. They did this because he was homeless and living off the land in the middle of nowhere.

Cannot have that in America!

• This has happened more than once..the homeless in CA, the larger cities, they are rounding them up, quietly so, murdering them and disposing of them in the landfills..that has been written of a couple of times from independent people that have seen it..then, suddenly, they are no longer around either.

• Amen and if we look closely....Trump will NEVER arrest HRC and her minions, nor Obama for all he has done to this country..NEVER, NEVER...he is  only doing enough to try to pacify we Americans that are looking deeper and deeper into Ivanka and Jared, Tillerson, etc.,  Sad, very sad,but this is the way it is..our Rep in DC is nothing more than a replicate of her criminal dad.

• The Big Judicial lie exposed:

Houston IRS summons case exposes linchpin of judicial-authority scam; Lufkin motion to vacate final judgment update

https://supremecourtcase.wordpress.com/2017/04/14/houston-irs-summo...

Also look up the BAR Rule 1.6 where the attorney is bound by oath to ignore your Rights under the constitutions.

Houston IRS summons case exposes linchpin of judicial-authority scam; Lufkin motion to vacate final…
    Houston IRS summons case In response to a petition for an order to enforce an IRS summons, Petitioner on February 9, 2017, filed a Rule 12(b)(6) moti…
    • Does it ever, ever get better?

I just sent a video to Keith..with all whom he knows, if he will listen, we should see some response here and to how or what we can do to avoid further traps..coup at the WH is in process...Ivanka and Kushner and their Democratic friends.

• This is tremendous and out it goes to others!   Rob Reiner, ? Wow, he is a liberal or was?  Thanks.

This reply was deleted.