Just Two Classes of People

8575501259?profile=originalAll of the people on the planet are divided into two classes. One consists of those who are ethical and the other consists of those who are not. It is a mistake to categorize people by race, religion or sexual orientation. You can find ethical and unethical individuals in virtually every group or organization.

Individuals who belong to groups that promote inequality, injustice and human bondage need to be punished if they are found guilty of personally violating the life, liberty or property of another human being.

An unethical Christian is every bit as dangerous as an unethical Jew, Buddhist or atheist. Unethical individuals accept the false premise that they are superior to other human beings. They believe they are entitled to special rights, benefits or privileges which are not available to others.

Because they believe they are superior they feel justified in doing whatever they desire to achieve their objectives.

A liar is a liar and a thief is a thief regardless of who or where they worship. In order to judge a man fairly you must know if he believes that all men and women were created equal and that every man and woman has the same God given rights.

Those who fail this litmus test are enemies of the Creator and when they violate the lives, liberty and property of others, they should be held accountable.

An ethical individual knows the difference between right and wrong and listens to his or her conscience. They would never seek to gain wealth, power or prestige at the expense of others. An ethical individual does what is right, because it is right. Not because someone is watching.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 10-4 Keith
  • A broad brush swipe.

Are people born ethical?  I don't think so.

"Sundays only Christians" are a dangerous group, lacking wisdom and knowledge.

• Through observation and a great deal of parenting, I find humans when born have, I believe, a tendency toward good or bad behavior. Regardless of lifes circumstances, they will always tend to do good or evil according to the spirit they were born with, long before any doctrine or parenting can take place. Keith I believe you are right on.

• True...

Truth is like our souls ETERNAL...not subject to change despite the efforts to change the wording or description or interpretation of ideas to make them fit with certain agendas. Certain truths remain TRUE but the ability to discern what is truth without using critical thinking and intuition is near impossible since the Powers that Be control the majority of information allowed to be seen and/or heard by the masses and schools and many churches have been infiltrated or co-opted to be indoctrination centers for govt propaganda!

Efforts to control the Internet is Censorship and assault on Free Speech and unjust, unethical laws like "Hate speech" are subjectively enforced to squelch dissenting views or free expression of any "Inconvenient Truth"! Keep up the good work Keith!

• How about informed and uninformed . . here is a free daily news paper that covers it from A-Z and it is free.

The Mangus Colorado Daily
    paper.li
    The Mangus Colorado Daily, by Mangus Colorado: ARTICLE V PROJECT TO RESTORE...

The Mangus Colorado Daily
    ARTICLE V PROJECT TO RESTORE LIBERTY by Mangus Colorado
  • "...So long as the people
    do not care to exercise their freedom,
    those who wish to tyrannize will do so;
    for tyrants are active and ardent,
    and will devote themselves in the name
    of any number of gods, religious and otherwise,
    to put shackles upon sleeping men."
    -- Voltaire
    [François Marie Arouet] (1694-1778)

• Them Frogs croak right.