Obama is not the problem

The Problem Is

Obama is not the problem. He is merely the symptom of a much larger problem.

We currently live in a land where the government that was created to protect our rights has become the enemy of the people. It is nothing more than a giant crime syndicate run by bankers for the benefit of the financial elite.

Additionally, we seem to be suffering from a mass delusion in Congress as they voted 98-1 that Global Climate Change is real.

I would like to talk to the one guy who voted against this preposterous notion that Earth is getting warmer. At least HE can still think for himself.

This country was built on ingenuity, freedom and the notions of personal responsibility and independence, not the National Debt or Big Banks. What happened to the America of Thomas Jefferson or even Thomas Edison or Henry Ford?

When did we give up and let the government grow so large; controlled by banks and elections instead of reason and restraint of rule?

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Obama is only part of the problem!!!!!

• I agree that Obama is merely a symptom of a much greater problem; however, I do not agree that "the government....was created to protect our rights". I think the evidence is overwhelming that the colonists of the day were hoodwinked by the financial elite even then - and that the rhetoric of the Constitution was intentionally deceptive.

As soon as the Constitution included the power of taxation, its legitimacy as an instrument "of the people" became a lie.

Bob Podolsky
    Titanians.org

Ethics Law & Government
  • ALSO AFTER LOOKING THINGS UP, ITS ALL TIED TO THE ROTHSCHILDS OF ENGLAND AND THE ROCKFELLER FAMILIES.  BUT IT IS ALSO TIED TO THE OCCULT AND SECRET SOCITIES. THIS NEW WORLD ORDER IS NOTHING NEW ITS BEEN AROUND SINCE EGYPTIAN TIMES BUT WHAT IS INTERESTING THOUGH IS FREEMASONRY  AND THE SKULL AND BONES AND OTHERS HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON THEY ALL HAVE THE GODDESS ISIS. BUT TO GET BACK TO POINT, THEY ARE

ALL VERY EVIL PEOPLE AND ALL THEY WANT IS CONTROL THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE THE HEAD OF THE ILLUMINATTI THEY FINANCE BOTH SIDES OF THE WARS AND THEY CREATE CHAOS THEN COME ALONG WITH THE SOLUTION THESE ARE THE KINDS OF PEOPLE THAT RUN THE FINANCIAL INSTUTIONS AND CONTROL ALL THE MONEY SUPPLIES IN THE WORLD AND ARE THE ENEMY OF EVERYBODY.  WE AS AMERICANS SHOULD STAND UP AND RESIST THESE EVIL PEOPLE AND THE FIRST THING IS TO AUDIT THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND EXPOSE THIS CRIMINAL SYNDICATE FOR WHAT IT IS.  IT IS A PRIVATE BANKING CORPORATION, IT IS A

BLOOD SUCKING LEACH  THEY MAKE AND BREAK THE BOOMS AND INFLATE EVERYTHING AND CAUSE DEPRESSIONS. I 'M AFRAID THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE THE RUIN OF THE UNITED STATES IF THEY KEEP GOING,THE SYSTEM IS ALREADY FAULTERING AND HATE TO SEE

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF IT COLLAPSES, OUR COUNTRY GO UNDER  ALL BECAUSE OF GREED.

THERE IS A SAYING THAT ALL EVIL NEEDS TO SUCCEED IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING.

• Ron Paul got a bill into the Senate today to audit the FED, but that's not enough, we need to audit Fort Knox too, otherwise this audit of the FED alone will end up being incomplete.
  • People and communities, not gov't, protect individual rights, gov't is a tool that amplifies strenghts of communities through networking.

Only one thing is worse than a fanatical mooslime, an "elected" libshit that calls itself a Christian or Jew (in other words, domestic enemy #1 or an above ground mooslime) ...liberalism (opposite of classical) is the root of islime!

what's its name may not be the problem, but at the moment it sure is the major pimple in the way of solving it.

• Agreed Oleg, he's a former member of the Illinois BAR association and a muslim, and that's enough for me.
  •  

I agree with you Keith. They control own us and control us and even if we had a decent President, his hands are pretty much tied.

• This President is part of the problem, he's seriously part of this corruption, he just dances to the master banksters strings, who hide out of sight. They let him take their heat, mean while he get's a piece of the action for the rest of his life, just like the lawyer he was. I'd like to see a copy of even one lawsuit he won on his own, and on what basis and merits. Any one have any information about his records as an attorney?, since his back ground is all covered up by twelve lawyers he hired to give him a clean record.
This reply was deleted.