What is Revolution?

What does it look like?

Revolution doesn’t have to come from a Ballot or even a Bullet. It can come from your butt. It’s as easy as Just Saying No!

• No to the Banks.
  • No to the SSA.
  • No to the “Strawman” tricks.
  • No to the “Mortgage” banking industry
  • No to their cadre of insurance companies
  • No to all 20,000 gun laws, every one of them a Second Amendment violation
  • No to the IRS and being “Forced under penalty of perjury” to sign your name.
  • No to the DMV and their “license”. And while we’re at it;
  • No to ALL “licenses”! Period! Exception? Airplane pilots and other commercial “Drivers”.
  • No to the “Code” enforcer. I know how to build. (BTW, The Amish don’t ask the “code enforcer” for “permission” to raise a barn; why do I have to?)
  • No to forced “registration” of YOUR car. It’s YOUR CAR! It is not a commercial “vehicle”.
  • No to “mandated” “public” “education”. Government schools are nothing more than an old subversive Prussian tactic, used to “brainwash” vulnerable and impressionable children before they can reason for themselves. Mind-numbed robots are easier to fool.
  • No to people who say to you, “You have to” - This or that.
  • No to ALL of the laws that are not only not laws, but are your responsibility to disobey. We the People decide what is “Constitutional” or not.
  • No to EVERY SINGLE ENCUBENT running for re-election.
  • No to the “Zip Code”. It’s a flim-flam, a ruse, a fraud.
  • No to using your SSN. It a fraud, a ruse, a flim-flam.
  • No to surprise, “traffic” roadblocks. They’re unconstitutional. Period.
  • No to ALL other violations of our rights. Period!

Is that enough or do we need to go on?

My point is;

Pull your “butt” out of the game.

• Pull your kids out of “public school”.
  • Take your money out of the “bank”.
  • STOP! Using your SSN. It’s not even yours.
  • Stop eating “Junk” food. You are what you eat!
  • Get OFF of those Pharmaceuticals and seek natural healing instead. You are what you eat!
  • Stop believing everything “they” say.
  • Stop voting. Period!
  • Rescind: Your Voter's Registration, your "vehicle" registration, your "school" registration, your gun registration, your business registration and any other "registration" you have unwittingly agreed to without your express consent.
  • Stop watching the “Boob Tube”.
  • Put down that extra plate of processed food and grow a garden. You are what you eat!
  • Get off your butt and walk somewhere instead of taking your car.
  • Recycle, re-purpose, re-use, everything you can.
  • Compost if you can. Move to the country if you can’t. There’s a ton of space out there.
  • Make a deal with your neighbor instead of the “Code” guy.
  • Barter and trade, use real gold and silver to trade value for value when needed.
  • Refuse to accept their terms anymore! We are the People! “They” work by our pleasure and with the “privileges” we give them. Period!

You don't need to SIGN ANYTHING to be free! Just Say No!

Views: 460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I definitely want the American state national/non US citizen Passport.

I have my status, declaration, appellation and facts notarized, copyrighted, recorded in the public record. Notified them of PMA and still they persist.  

For the state citizen passport email me at vctrbunch@yahoo.com

Perhaps post the info. here so all may benefit?Thanks.

Get to the Rep Convention and stop the elites from stealing the nomination.

by :  me

Revoked my election to be treated as a U.S. citizen, resident alien, individual, taxpayer in 1992. No more income taxes or letters from the IRS. Rescinded my signature on my voter's registration in 1995. No more complicity in voting for THEIR government officials. No driver's license since 1995. No more jurisdiction for their transportation laws enforcement officers [revenue agents].

Since all of the above only granted them the presumption of a fiduciary relationship between myself and their straw man, it now appears I have moved out of their jurisdiction and control.

Do I have income derived from the Social Security scam? Yes. Do I have income from VA disability? Yes. Do I have any direct benefits from Govco? No. All direct benefits are paid directly to the all caps straw man. Those funds, in turn, come to me from the straw man as inter-pleaded funds.

Under my right of subrogation [their UCC laws] in dealing with an entity [SM] that I have had to perform as surety for in the past I have contracted [security agreement] with the SM so that it owes me everything that is registered in its NAME and everything that ever comes to IT in the future.

I am currently attempting to re-classify my land holdings to "private" as opposed to "residential" which, as I understand, is a commercial classification giving them the authority to lay a property tax on it.

You do know that anarchy is indeed a prison of its own, right?

I'm not sure what you are referring to as anarchy.

Who said anything about anarchy?

Expertly stated!  now can we get the sheple to understand this and get off their behinds?

That's been my problem from the beginning. How do I get this message to sink into the minds of all the blind flag waving followers?

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service