What is Revolution?

What does it look like?

Revolution doesn’t have to come from a Ballot Box

a Jury Box, or even a Bullet Box.

It can come from your mouth. It’s as easy as; Just Say No!

• No to the Banks.
  • No to the SSA.
  • No to the “Strawman” tricks.
  • No to the “Mortgage” banking industry.
  • No to their cadre of insurance companies.
  • No to all 20,000 gun laws, every one of them a Second Amendment violation.
  • No to the IRS and being “Forced under penalty of perjury” to sign your name.
  • No to the DMV and their “license”. And while we’re at it;
  • No to ALL “licenses”! Period! Exception? Airplane pilots and other commercial “Drivers”.
  • No to the “Code” enforcer. I know how to build. (BTW, The Amish don’t ask the “code enforcer” for “permission” to raise a barn; why do I have to?).
  • No to forced “registration” of YOUR car. It’s YOUR CAR! It is not a commercial “vehicle”.
  • No to “mandated” “public” “education”. Government schools are nothing more than an old subversive Prussian tactic, used to “brainwash” vulnerable and impressionable children before they can reason for themselves. Mind-numbed robots are easier to fool.
  • No to people who say to you, “You have to” - This or that.
  • No to ALL of the laws that are not only not laws, but are your responsibility to disobey. We the People decide what is “Constitutional” or not.
  • No to EVERY SINGLE ENCUBENT running for re-election.
  • No to the “Zip Code”. It’s a flim-flam, a ruse, a fraud.
  • No to using your SSN. It a fraud, a ruse, a flim-flam.
  • No to surprise, “traffic” roadblocks. They’re unconstitutional. Period.
  • No to ALL other violations of our natural rights. Period!

Is that enough or do we need to go on?

My point is;

Open your Mouth, don't be afraid to say NO & Pull your “butt” out of the game;

• Pull your kids out of “public school”.
  • Take your money out of the “bank”.
  • STOP! Using your SSN. It’s not even yours.
  • Stop eating “Junk” food. You are what you eat!
  • Get OFF of those Pharmaceuticals and seek natural healing instead. You are what you eat!
  • Stop believing everything “they” say.
  • Stop voting. Period!
  • Rescind: Your Voter Registration,
  • your "vehicle" registration,
  • your "school" registration,
  • your gun registration,
  • your business registration and
  • and any other "registration" you have unwittingly agreed to without your express consent.
  • Stop watching the “Boob Tube”.
  • Put down that extra plate of processed food and grow a garden. You are what you eat!
  • Get off your butt and walk somewhere instead of taking your car.
  • Recycle, re-purpose, re-use, everything you can.
  • Compost if you can. Move to the country if you can’t. There’s a ton of space out there.
  • Make a deal with your neighbor instead of the “Code” guy.
  • Barter and trade, use real gold and silver to trade value for value when needed.
  • Refuse to accept their terms anymore! We are the People! “They” work by our pleasure and with the “privileges” we give them. Period!

You don't need to SIGN ANYTHING to be free! Just Say No!

Views: 723

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's been my problem from the beginning. How do I get this message to sink into the minds of all the blind flag waving followers?

If you want to know how to get out of the 'box' they've trapped you in go here ...

Copper Moonshine Stills .. http://coppermoonshinestills.com/

On the left is a menu - scroll down to the 4th article from the bottom ..

Beat the Law/Diplomatic Immunity/State Citizenship Passport

I went there but no left hand column downloaded on the site.

If you go to the site, look on left side of page, scroll down to the 4th article from bottom it will say 'Beat the Law etc. put cursor on the article title and click. Let me know if it works. It does for me.

For information regarding this method .. Click here to download Passport Ending Treason. State Citizen passport

*No to the Banks.   Key offers: Bank account applications request the applicant's SSN, though when the account is created intrinsic to the bank, that number is not used to identify the account in the nature of being relative to a Social Security number.  The number is used in relation to the account simply as an piece of identification. The point I offer relative to the foregoing is that one obtaining a Social Security number, regardless of whether they use the number does not make them one subject to the IRC, in the event anybody holds that opinion.  One is not, as so many say, "made into a taxpayer by their use of a Social Security number." Neither are they "made into a taxpayer by their applying for and being assigned of a Social Security card which displays a Social Security account number and account name."  I had and use a checking account for which a SSN was provided as part of the application process.  The IRS subpoenaed the entirety of that account's five year statements and subsequently took no money from that account or changed it in any way otherwise. Neither did I pay to IRS from it or by any other means.   I have since moved and opened and use another checking account also fitted with an SSN and have had no issues whatsoever using it to cash hundreds of thousands of 'dollars' of checks over a four year period. 

• No to the SSA.  Key offers: Nope, no prejudice to rights arises by obtaining a card,number and NAME.  Neither does a prejudice to rights arise by participation in the S.S. benefits programs. 
  • No to the “Strawman” tricks. Key offers: there is no law in America which recognized the word/term "Strawman" and neither is there sucah a function as implied by those who promote it.  More importantly, no relief from any government interaction in your rights is available by use of the word/term "Strawman" in any writing regardless of the nature of that writing or to whom sent, filed, motioned &c. 
  • No to the “Mortgage” banking industry.  Key offers:  Great idea if one can plunk down the cash to buy a hovel to inhabit/live in.  Otherwise, most are stuck having to rely on that resource. 
  • No to their cadre of insurance companies. Key offers: Those who know how to quash complaints filed in court or have means of defending against claims on their rights and property might be able to go without insurance.  But as a practical matter, it's a tough condition to live with when a liability falls to you which insurance would otherwise cover. 
  • No to all 20,000 gun laws, every one of them a Second Amendment violation.  Key offers: Thos gun laws are fully applicable to those who self identify through their acts and writings as "'resident' of a State" or 'person  subject to the rules and regulations applicable to second class citizens of the United States, or any of the same status users though named by other terms statutorily defined.  The American citizen without prejudice to his rights may carry at will without the authority of the United States federal government regulations and those of its common domiciled States (AK, PA, MI, "State of Idaho", etc). 
  • No to the IRS and being “Forced under penalty of perjury” to sign your name.  Key offers:  Ain't a single fella of gal who was ever "Forced under penalty of perjury" to sign.  NEVER HAPPENED.  All who signed a tax form did so voluntarily. 
  • No to the DMV and their “license”. And while we’re at it;  Key offers:  Yes, I agree, but the revocation must be sent to the Commissioner of the State Department of Transportation ( such as PennDot, as it is known to the State of Pennsylvania) and it is not the 'signature which is revoked.  The signature cannot be revoked since it is not the causative element which formed the effective connection of the applicant's rights to the DMV law's enforcement power. 
  • No to ALL “licenses”! Period! Exception? Airplane pilots and other commercial “Drivers”.   Key offers. . . not much here since the obligations from license to license vary and some may not pose burdens offensive to the one who obtains the license.  The value of the license will vary from license holder to license holder ( licensee="holder" = user of the benefit and = the one obligated as "responsible person" for violations of the terms of use.)  Bad Licensee in the New Plantation = Bad Nigger of the outlawed slave plantations= whipping or other punishment when discovered who dun the massah wrong and possible suspension of privileges or some time in lock down, now in a cinder block box with bars as one wall, but before by physical chaining to some sturdy stationary object. 
  • No to the “Code” enforcer. I know how to build. (BTW, The Amish don’t ask the “code enforcer” for “permission” to raise a barn; why do I have to?).  Key offers,  Yes to no code enforces as long as you also cannot be shown to evidence the status of 'resident' having a legal address.  I guarantee if you are paying property tax, you then ARE subject to the Code Enforcer, just as Rastis Cottonpicker was subject to the Whip Cracker. 
  • No to forced “registration” of YOUR car. It’s YOUR CAR! It is not a commercial “vehicle”.  Key offers: If one travels about in a car with a state flag on its aft and another on fore ( though not in all States) and other marks of ownership and registry on the windshield, plus one on the door jamb or in stamped into the dash board and prominently displayed, he is operating the property of another AND subject to their rules. Registration is not the issue.  The issue is the brand marks displayed by the cow you are riding, the tattoo on the horses gums. Sure, stop registering, but also remove or cover all claim marks.   
  • No to “mandated” “public” “education”. Government schools are nothing more than an old subversive Prussian tactic, used to “brainwash” vulnerable and impressionable children before they can reason for themselves. Mind-numbed robots are easier to fool.  Key offers:  Nope, sorry.  Nobody is forced to go to public school.  Teach your kids at home or pay for private school if you don't want what the local public school offers.  We each do also have the opportunity to be involved in the school system to the degree that we can be involved and have an influence.  No participation=no voice in how things might be done.  Kind of like those who don't vote and then want to bitch about the direction the government takes contrary to their UNEXPRESSED effective opinion through a vote. TOO BAD SILENT ONES.  Those who speak up have a say in the direction the boat takes.  
  • No to people who say to you, “You have to” - This or that.  Key offers:  Yes, you can make up your own mind and do as you wish to the degree that you may do as you wish. 
  • No to ALL of the laws that are not only not laws, but are your responsibility to disobey. We the People decide what is “Constitutional” or not.    Key offers:  The "We the People" spoken of by the Constitution, were those of the people OF THAT TIME whom were acting through their participation in the writing of that instrument in their POLITICAL and GOVERNMENTAL capacity, in the context of that document alone, and they are all dead.    And, no, we do not decide what is constitutional other than those of us nominated by others of us who are elected from among us to represent us for specific other governmental capacities though also to do that nominating. Were we each able to decide what is constitutional, the result would be such a chopped salad of subjectivity that the Constitution would be meaningless as a standard for governmental functions. 
  • No to EVERY SINGLE ENCUBENT running for re-election. Key: Subject to each voters will. 
  • No to the “Zip Code”. It’s a flim-flam, a ruse, a fraud. Key: Zip Code has no function whatsoever as far as prejudicing one's rights goes.  ZIP Code is harmless. 
  • No to using your SSN. It a fraud, a ruse, a flim-flam.  Key:  Social Security Administration is an independent governmental administration and fully the property of the citizens of the United States of America.  Participation in its program does no injury to substantive rights, though it is blamed for everything except ring around the collar and halitosis. 
  • No to surprise, “traffic” roadblocks. They’re unconstitutional. Period. Key:  Not if they stop the new voluntary servants who have government obligations while using the roads which are the property owned by and common to the American citizens who HAVE NOT prejudiced their rights by obtaining permission to use the road from the desk of Massah's Plantation/government Officials. 
  • No to ALL other violations of our natural rights. Period!  Key: Right on !

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service