Right to Travel - Forms

Right to Travel

This is being presented as an example of what one CAN do if one feels there is not a way to be free from the misuse of power by City, County or State government. This was developed as a response to the false jurisdiction assumed by our government at all levels. It is effective only when used as part of a complete package of affidavits and a comprehensive removal of the Strawman name jurisdiction which needs to be challenged in writing as well as other forms designed to completely remove ANY assumption of an adherence to any adhesion contracts or assumptions of jurisdiction based on your signature on the same.

Dear Sir,

This cover letter must be included as part of all other documents in this mailing. I am responding to your mailings dated, (_______). Your mailings are improperly addressed and the actions described within the correspondence are to be considered unlawful and fall outside of any direct or tangential “jurisdiction” implied or otherwise, as all original jurisdiction lies with the people.

Your actions are unconstitutional and as such are unlawful under Natural & International Law, the Laws of Nations and the Constitution for the united states of America. To disallow or attempt to unlawfully regulate the right to travel by automobile is a violation of the natural right to self preservation, livelihood, happiness and the Constitution and falls outside of any assumed “jurisdiction”. Original jurisdiction belongs to the people. There is no authority for the unlawful suspension of any rights. Further, you have no authority to make any such determination. Your actions CANNOT be ignored. As such herein is my response.

There is no authority in law for any State Department of Transportation to create, set, enforce, or prosecute law, or deliver ultimatums to individual American citizens. Pennsylvania Vehicle code Section 1786(d) is being misapplied to unlawfully include American citizens engaged in common travel to further their prosperity and success. These codes are not clearly written to include non-commercial activity, but are clearly written tot include COMMERCIAL USE OF THE ROADS ONLY.

The mandate in Art. I, Section 8, Part 3, of the Constitution, “to regulate commerce… among the several States” was included so one state could not burden another with levies or taxes, etc, not as a blank slate for manipulation of federal power. Opinion can be manipulated to express everything we do as having an effect on interstate commerce. To allow this wide open door of corruption and abuse to become law is preposterous. The right to travel clearly falls outside of this area or “jurisdiction”. This lawful right to travel is reinforced in Thompson V. Smith 154 SE 579

where:

“The right of the Citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his/her property thereon, either by carriage or automobile, is not a mere privilege which a city [or State] may prohibit or permit at will, but a common right which he/she has [inherently] under the right to ‘Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness’.”

This right is further supported in Chicago Motor Coach V. Chicago, 169 NE 22

“Even the legislature has no power to deny to a Citizen the right to travel upon the highway and transport his/her property in the ordinary course of his/her business or pleasure,…”

American citizens, simply seeking “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” through travel must not have that right removed BY ANYONE, without “due process” of law.

As stated by Mr. Justice Sutherland in 1926:

“It would be a palpable incongruity to strike down an act of state legislation which,seeks to strip the citizens of rights guaranteed by the federal Constitution, but to uphold an act by which the same result is accomplished under the guise of a surrender of a right in exchange for a valuable privilege which the state threatens otherwise to withhold. . . . If the state may compel the surrender of one constitutional right as a condition of its favor, it may, in like manner; compel a surrender of all. It is inconceivable that guarantees embedded in the Constitution of the United States may thus be manipulated out of existence.”

Further it is stated that;

“Private interests are to be evaluated under the due process clause of the fourteenth Amendment, not in terms of labels or fictions, but in terms of their true significance and worth.”

William W. Van Alstyne - Harvard Law Review, Vol. 81:1439

What’s clear is that American citizens have a right to travel by the standard conveyance of the times.

–“That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among (not over) Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.” -- Declaration of Independence.

This power does not descend from government, it descends:

1. from God,
  2. to free men/women, through private property rights and the right to travel, and then,
  3. to governments by permission of those free men/women.

This idea of rights occurring in this order is supported by our founding documents, wherein:

“We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

“The enumeration in the constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”9th Amendment

And

“The powers not delegated to the United States (federal government) by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it (the Constitution) to the States, are reserved to the States (discretion) respectively, or to the people (at their discretion).”10th Amendment

The right to travel has also been reinforced in briefs, affidavits and notices included as part of this mailing. You must adhere to this LAWFUL request. You must lawfully respond or face default. If you should default and not LAWFULLY respond, your non-response or inaction will be considered acquiescence. I am under NO legal obligation to notice you further.

This information is being presented to you without prejudice or malicious intent. It is given as a courtesy and done so lawfully. If you refuse to respond properly within ten working days from the time of receipt of this correspondence you will be in default and no further legal notice will be given. You will forfeit all right to defense of any kind and any violation may be prosecuted under federal law for crimes, including but not limited to, Title 18, §241, 242. You MUST respond properly to this request. The request is lawful and MUST NOT be ignored. You have TEN DAYS to respond.

Sincerely,

Your Name Here

c/o Your Street Address

Your Town, Your State Republic (No Abbreviations)

usA Non-Domestic

P.S.Return address must be copied EXACTLY as written. If there is ANY error in your response, it will be considered willful and UNLAWFUL and will be refused for cause and returned to you unopened. This requirement must not be ignored.

Thank You,

Your Name Here

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Replies

• I like it! Could you provide the other documents you refer to? I am aware of our right to travel and have been attempting to  exercise this right. The local yokel cops don't care about our rights, they are too busy attempting to enforce (force) codes and statutes that do not apply to the living man. They do not know the difference. Time to give them an education. Thanks!

• I was just talking with a man this morning about some possible campaigns on this driving vs traveling issue. We are individual attacking this issue, but if we organize a 25 man Board of review Article 61 Magna Carter and walk into the Sheriffs Department and present the known laws and rights of the people and organize the law of the county and shared among many counties. This needs to be organized and discussed on common grounds and bring about a formal complaint to the sheriff, and then start arresting Cheifs of Police and police officers for UCC241 violations to people rights. This simple procedure would work in Administrative (unlawful) courts.

• Thanks, I added this to my documents. I just had to renew my drivers lic here in WV because my Alaska one expired. I am in the middle of my 6 Commercial Liens against Alaska & others. I will be revoking my US Citizenship & become an American once I get these liens settled. In the mean time, On my drivers lic application I used Exclusionary Contract (4 corners rule). In the box I made I wrote: UCC 1-308 Under Duress & signed. This way I have not agreed to contract with them. They accepted it that way too.

• Have you ever been a plaintiff/defendant in court?

Have you ever witnessed the injustices metered out by judges?

Have you ever wondered what’s going on in our judicial system?

We all grew up believing the judicial system in the United States was fair and just. This was the place to go to obtain justice for abuses or injuries perpetrated against us. We believed that we lived with constitutional courts where justice would be metered out. We believed that judges were official judicial officers who took an oath to the constitution and would uphold our rights in their court of law. Throughout the decades of judicial abuse and misconduct, irreparable harmed perpetrated against the good, honest, decent people of Maine and across this country, you are in for a great awakening. The author of this book has devoted years researching Maine’s judicial system and discovered that we don’t have any constitutional courts operating in Maine.

The research and evidence detailed in this book will help you understand today’s make up of the court versus our original common law courts. You will learn the elements that craft our “fake” courts and the deceptive words/terms/phrases used against us. You will learn, in detail, the reasons for all this corruption in the existing “fake” court system today, and why “powers that be” want it that way. Lise’s research is most informative and very educational for those interested in learning the “pieces” of the puzzle regarding Maine’s judicial system. Whether you are currently involved in a court case, or could possibly be in the future, this is a fabulous reference book to have at your fingertips. My thanks to Lise for her dedication and time spent on years of such important research. D.L. (from Maine)

Where Did The Original Constitutional State Go?: It Disappeared Gra...

By: Lisa DuPont BA MSW

Hi
    This is Gary Smart (XjDigger). You have got to check out this Book. Lise has spent over 6 years researching the Maine judiciary system and how the BAR Lawyers changed our State from the constitution into the Corporate Administrative system. It is a history book of legislation done to our constitutional laws.

You must read this book and check your own state constitutions and the legislation that destroyed it and you will find that the dates and times will coincide with how the Federal Government and your State has been hijacked.

If you don't check this book out you will be missing some very important pieces of history that destroyed America

Please share this with all the people you know that is interested in Bringing Back America.

Gary Smart

• No pdf file ? me no kindle .

• Kindle works great on many platforms and free. you can buy the book also. This really is some great information for those who want to understand what the BAR Association has done to government.

• Hi Morton, that is great.  If you can clarify just one thing for me?  You use this statement:

Further it is stated that; Mr. Justice Sutherland in 1926

“Private interests are to be evaluated under the due process clause of the fourteenth Amendment, not in terms of labels or fictions, but in terms of their true significance and worth.”

Question:  It was my understanding 14th Amendment citizen and American or state citizen are contradictory?  If you are using jurisdiction as the defense in this context, you cannot be a 14th Amend. citizen? 

• Christine,

I believe this reference is simply to the idea of due process wherein:

";nor shall any State deprive any person, (corporate or not), of life, liberty or property, without due process of law..."

I believe this is what that reference is about. It stands alone as a single reference and does not automatically coincide with your citizenship in any way.

Whether or not the 14th Amendment is valid or changes your citizenship status, the fact remains it (the Amendment) was purported to be there to protect your rights at a state level so the state could not supersede already accepted, previously enumerated federal level rights.

Does that make sense?

• YES OUR COMMON LAW RIGHTS ARE DISAPPEARING! Here is the reason:

No one on the CONSTITUTION CLUB webpage knows the LAW (Common) (Law given by our creator) nor knows the CONSTITUTION!

The Constitution was written at a time when everyone knew what the RULES OF COMMON LAW were. The Constitution had a DIFFERENT meaning than it does in our current Marxist society. Neither the present Democrats nor the present Republicans could tell us WHAT THE RULE OF COMMON LAW IS. These "rules" have been forgotten and have died and have been replaced with foreign concepts.

If you disagree with me, then please explain the 7 AMENDMENT to me and present me with a copy of the RULES OF COMMON LAW which our constitution mandate that we follow. None of us have a clue what this passage in the BILL OF RIGHTS MEANS! It is all smoke and mirrors and we have be enslaved by non-constitutionalists...AND... MOST OF YOU COULDN'T GIVE A RAT'S PATOOTIE!

• A rat's patootie....haha, that's one I haven't heard.  I disagree Noonan, Common Law has not died, it may be on life support, but not dead.  However, I do agree, is has been forgotten.  

So, if we start debating the reasons why it has been forgotten, well, that would be time better spent on performing due diligence and vetting of all the info, dis-info, and mis-info, flying around out there in "search for freedom land".  

The phrase "common law", is being flung around out there as if it were the end all, be all to the ramp-it tyranny.  However, I have learned, there is so much more to understand about it and how to claim it, in the 21st Century.  I have also found, our Public Servants, Executive, Legislative, Judicial, with the exception of a handful, are not informed or educated on the subject.  For example, I had a conversation with the Capt of the Posse here in Pinal Co. AZ.  I asked him about the jurisdiction and the authority of the Sheriffs and could he explain to me what he thought it is.  I was immensely disappointed.  His answer was they have extensive training for the recruits in "the Law".  When I asked him what law, his reply, Arizona Revised Statutes.  The ole, "just following orders", ignorama, don't get they are the servant.  This is scary.  I am trying to identify true constitutional sheriffs, public officials, and other branches of law enforcement, so that we may work together on the solution.  Here is what we have so far:  http://cspoa.org/cspoa-jan-2014-resolution/ This is what I will be working on.  We must breathe life into what we have agreed, is on life support, OUR FREEDOM and LIBERTIES.  We have the tools, albeit, lack of skills and training to operate those tools, but hey, it's a start.  And as with any learned trade, or profession, we have masters, journeymen, and apprentices.  Take your place and get to work.

In closing I would like to offer this reading on the history of Common v. Civil Law.  I am still working my way through the reading, but it is really helping me understand the true, and honest history of the two: http://www.crimesanddefenses.com/history.html

This reply was deleted.