Right to Travel - Rules of the DMV

Fraud out in the Open

Here's a passage from our codes here in PA. Title 75. Check this out.

§ 1571. Violations concerning licenses.

(a.1) Employees and agents.--It is unlawful for any department employee or any agent of the department to issue a fictitious or fraudulently altered driver's license when the employee or agent has knowledge that the application for the driver's license or the driver's license contains fictitious or fraudulent information.

So there it is, right there in full print for all to see; exactly what you were talking about. It is against the law for an agent or employee of the DMV to issue a Strawman "driver's license" if "the agent has knowledge (after you inform them in your rescission letter of course) the application...contains FICTITIOUS...INFORMATION!"

There it is. You tell them by registered mail, return receipt requested that the name on the application, license or both is a "FICTITIOUS" Strawman Name and they do nothing about it? Now you've got them right where you want them. In violation of THEIR OWN RULES!

THAT'S how you get 'em. Not for a law suit necessarily, but to win in court and show a pattern of FRAUD by The Department of "Motor Vehicles" and their agents/employees.

This alone should be enough to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt, that the intent of the DMV is to DEFRAUD and entrap normal everyday people into unknowingly giving up their rights.

This can no longer remain unchallenged. It's time to remove THEIR plates and THEIR registration and THEIR "Driver's License" and THEIR "Certificate of Title" from your possession and RETURN THEM TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER!

Then hop in your car with your Go Pro camera instantly uploading to the cloud and see what happens next.

If you have ANY doubts that this is the right thing to do, Listen to ALL of these videos and get back to me when you've learned what I've learned.

Go listen to Rich Iverson HERE!

Don't come back 'till your done. Then I'd like to hear your Comments and Questions or Opinions.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Replies

• Does that apply to SS, IRS, banks, utility companies and numerous other mail you receive?  I've noticed the Credit Card company has sent my bills with the proper spelling of my name. There is also a requirement by the postal service against "ficticious mail".

• The simple answer is YES.

As a matter of handling; each has it's own ramifications. And that is precisely why if you use the sovereign address technique, it only costs 3 cents to send a letter. 

Here's what that looks like.

First name Last Name

c/o number, street name

Anytown, State Republic

usA, Non Domestic

No abbreviations, No Postal Zip Code. Always use (Your State) Republic, then small u small s, Capitol A (for usA)

Both the send and Return addresses must be written this way. After that, affix a three cent stamp and you're good to go. Try it. It works. Proof that Fraud is afoot.

• Yeah! Many people tried this and landed in the gray bar hotel, in other words, jail.

Strawman, what the hell is that? Can't argue that in court my friend! A devotee in learning law, constitutional arguments, procedures goes a longer way than jumping right into harm's way with this type of approach.

I have not seen anyone come into the courts and provided evidence that the so-called STRAWMAN even exists. What documents from the powers that be have in their possession that is verifiable that this entity exists?

• So forget the Strawman argument if you wish. This was written in response to only ONE question posed about the inherent Right to Travel, hence the subtitle. I've written many others and will continue to inform under this main subject title.

The codes I reviewed just in my state alone covered 24 pages; and those were just the notes, not the entire code.  Thus the need for covering smaller bits at a time. Thanks for the input though, you are mostly correct.

You won't get a judge to address that issue, but you won't get him to address the Constitution either. That doesn't make either point irrelevant or false.

Watch for my next one soon on the Right to Travel.

• On October 16, 1917, during WWI, Woodrow Wilson passed the 'Trading with the Enemy Act' [because America was at war with foreign foes], but rightfully EXCLUDED U.S. citizens from it.

In 1933, during the time of the 'great depression' Franklin D. Roosevelt amended the Trading With The Enemy Act to INCLUDE all U.S. citizens. By, doing this, the bankers [federal reserve], thru FDR, were able to steal all the gold from the enemies known as U.S. citizens. that's how FDR was able to confiscate all gold because U.S. citizens were labeled 'enemies' under the act.

By FDR doing this, he declared war against the U.S. citizens in America. Go read it and it will describe to you in detail what this means. It reads that U.S. citizens are listed as enemies of the corporate UNITED STATES, which is a private corporation located at Washington D.C. ALL activities of all U.S. citizens now come under that act. Since then, all 'enemies' are considered 'captured' and must ask for permission, and be granted permission by this foreign private U.S. corp, before they do ANYTHING. ALL U.S. citizens, and all of their affairs, must comply with the rules this foreign private U.S. corp has set up them, such as: drivers license, marriage license, dog license, etc., etc., etc; and must follow EVERY code, statute, ordinances, acts, legislation that Judas been created since 1933.

These enemies are not permitted to own property, including their children. that is why all U.S. citizens are told they must 'register' their property with the state. if you look at your titles to you house, car, children, you will see they are all issued by the 'STATE OF XXX.'

These attorn[eys] create ALL types of distractions, such as the strawman nonsense, and other meaningless distractions, to keep the people from finding out what's really going on here. this is successful for them because everyone always hires them to handle their [legal] affairs every aspect of their lives.

So when you fill out any form and claim you are a 'U.S. citizen,' such as a drivers license application, passport application, marriage license application, etc., etc., etc., you are accepting title as an 'enemy,' under the Trading With The Enemy Act amended 1933, of this foreign private corporation UNITED STATES, Inc., and must come under their rules and regulations. You are not supposed to learn of this because it's not being taught in the public schools.

The men that own the federal reserve are behind it all, and the attorneys [BAR Association] is their enforcement arm that manages all the dirty [legal] work to ensure that all U.S. citizens comply with their rules and regulations as enemies. that is why when anyone finds himself in a situation, they're told to 'hire an attorn[ey]' to handle it for them, not knowing that these attorneys are the enforcement arm for these bankers, and that they [knowingly/unknowingly] are making sure you are being represented in the capacity of an 'enemy' of the foreign private corporation called UNITED STATES, Inc., as described under the Trading With The Enemy Act amended by FDR in 1933.

The true definition of ATTORN[EY] from etymonline.com:

Attorn (v.) late 13c., Anglo-French, "to turn over to another," from Old French atorner "to turn, turn to, assign, attribute, dispose," from a- "to" (see ad-) + tourner "to turn" (see turn (v.)). In feudal law, "to transfer homage or allegiance to another lord."

If you claim to be a U.S. citizen, then you accept and now bear title of 'enemy' and must ask permission, and be granted permission, by being issued a permit or license before you do ANYTHING.

Get yourselves educated and learn why everything is happening the way it is, and stop this cycle of intentional distraction put in front of you [by design] as a tool to keep you from learning the truth.

-KnowUrRights
    • Technically correct in the content of your claim, there Know,

However, it was by Presidential Proclamation 2039, that it was done as far as the Gold thing and the accusation of Hoarding and withdrawals from the banks.

It was in the text of the War Powers Act of Mar. 9th, 1933 that the T.E.A. was used and parts amended to include American citizens where previously they had been exempted in the language of the T.E.A. As written, to whit:

SECTION 1.

The actions, regulations, rules, licenses, orders and proclamations heretofore or hereafter taken, promulgated, made, or issued by the President of the United States or the Secretary of the Treasury since March 4, 1933, pursuant to the authority conferred by subdivision (b) of section 5 of the Act of October 6, 1917, as amended, are hereby approved and confirmed.

SEC. 2.

Subdivision (b) of section 5 of the Act of October 6, 1917 (40 Stat. L. 411), as amended, is hereby amended to read as follows:

``(b) During time of war or during any other period of national emergency declared by the President, the President may, through any agency that he may designate, or otherwise, investigate, regulate, or prohibit, under such rules and regulations as he may prescribe, by means of licenses or otherwise, any transactions in foreign exchange, transfers of credit between or payments by banking institutions as defined by the President, and export, hoarding, melting, or earmarking of gold or silver coin or bullion or currency, by any person within the United States or any place subject to the jurisdiction thereof; and the President may require any person engaged in any transaction referred to in this subdivision to furnish under oath, complete information relative thereto, including the production of any books of account, contracts, letters or other papers, in connection therewith in the custody or control of such person, either before or after such transaction is completed. Whoever willfully violates any of the provisions of this subdivision or of any license, order, rule or regulation issued thereunder, shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $10,000, or, if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than ten years, or both; and any officer, director, or agent of any corporation who knowingly participates in such violation may be punished by a like fine, imprisonment, or both. As used in this subdivision the term ‘person’ means an individual, partnership, association, or corporation.´´

• What your not seeing here Linda is that the word "Vehicle" is not defined. It is simply being used to define all of the other TYPES of conveyances. The word "Vehicle" is defined in ONLY ONE PLACE. To whit:

(6) MOTOR VEHICLE.—The term ‘‘motor vehicle’’ means every description of carriage or other contrivance propelled or drawn by mechanical power and used for commercial purposes on the highways in the transportation of passengers, passengers and property, or property or cargo.

Here's the Link if you wish to look it up yourself. This is the Federal definition, which takes precedence over any state level definition, because they never define the term "Vehicle". Also you have to look for key words that "qualify" their definition, like "Transport", "Person", "Equipped", "operate(r)", "Drive(r)" and see how they define those words as to how they're tied to the definition of "vehicle", etc.

Its a massive word game that they play with expertise on their side. You must learn the game and beat them at it. Don't be afraid to try. Look up all of the codes in your state that deal with "Operating" or "Driving" a "Motor Vehicle". Even if I take your states definitions at face value; do you notice how they define ALL vehicles as having a motor of some kind or another and very specifically EXCLUDE man powered/pedal powered items? That's no accident. Its because Vehicle means "Motor(ized) Vehicle", even if they don't directly say so in every definition.

OK?

• Linda, you are getting the gist of it. Your state is just taking a different method to acheive the same results. All these attempts at misleading free people to "think" they must apply, file, get permission is a smokescreen to coerce us to willfully beg for THEIR corporate licenses. That's the goal. We unknowingly sign away our human God given rights for their for-profit and administrative privileges AND penalties. That allows THEM to march us into THEIR corporate courts and abide by THEIR nonsensical regulations.

However, anything we sign without full disclosure is fraud on their part, which makes any contract null and void. But we need to know, prove, and assert our lawful God given rights and prove the fraud. Folks need to comprehend that most conversations with police officers and other corporate employees is unknowingly consenting to a verbal contract to stand UNDER their authority. Think about most police and judges conversation. They usually state some obvious truthful fact that we won't object to, and innocently follow it up with, "... MR JOHN DOE, do you UNDERSTAND"? The ignorant respectfully reply with, yes. In legalese, that word understand is defined as "do YOU stand UNDER MY authority over you? Oops!

I still see it as fraud, as we are speaking English and they are speaking the Black's Law perverted foreign language. WHY do law students spend their first year studying "contract law"? It IS the basis for all the future fraud, and the ignorant students are indoctrinated to set us up for failure. Do we have any law enforcement members that can say the same for police training on how to handle conversations?

The challenge is to educate OUR Sheriffs of the law profession, courts, and government fraud and HIS sworn duty to protect us and NOT them, which is hard for most law enforcement employees to grasp. They've been trained and indoctrinated by the same system set up to defraud us. When the judge says handcuff the "person" and take him away, they usually obey out of their own ignorance, not that they themselves are corrupt. They just don't get it. But it is slowly changing.

All those motor vehicle descriptions you cited ARE the diversion to complicate things so that we are steered away from the real crime. Each and every statute, code, and regulation adds to the fear that we could be cited for numerous infractions. It's that fear of "perceived" authority that keeps us marching in a straight line.

There are more of us than them. We need to choose to stand up to them as a group. That's were all this education is being helpful. We need to share the information with those ignorant individuals that aren't aware that they ARE slaves. And it's hard for them to swallow. But with time and enough examples, they will see the light! And that is why the internet is being attacked right now. We are sharing too much incriminating truth that they would rather not allow the public to learn. It's a global thing, and other country's Citizens are comparing notes with the enslaved world population.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

I had an opportunity to test this theory during a sporting event, out of state, within a County Park. There were about 4000 visiters attending. We were pre-warned all week that the park "police" are vigilant about everyone wearing at least a bicycle helmet on the property. Later in the week, not used-to wearing any helmet, while riding an 80cc dirt bike on an access road, I got stopped. I didn't stop immediately until I reached my destination at a breakneck speed of about 12mph. Got chased with lights flashing and several brief siren blasts. No cycle registration plates, tags, stickers to do a motor vehicle document search. I had no paperwork attaching myself to THEIR system. He didn't even ask about the questionable cylce.

The initial question or "contact" was, "Sir, do you have a driver's license"? I responded NO! The second and third inquiries were, " do you have ANY photo ID"? Again NO! The conversation reluctantly changed, with no attempt to ask my name any further, and I was "authoritatively lectured" on the "county codes and regulations" within the park. I got a warning to 'NOT do it again' and given "permission" to return to where I came from within the park. I did however conduct my behavior in a respectful manner and responded out of ignorance of local customs.

The local people and witnesses asked if I was given a citation. Nope! They couldn't believe it, "that guy is a pri**, he NEVER let's anyone go. What did you say?"!

(Note to self, never give THEM "their" corporate ID. Also, I was a "guest" at a profitable-for-the-county national event. I don't think he was going to make a public scene with so many witnesses, and I didn't easily offer up my consent to abuse me, where others have complied with this guy's same demands. Alone on the highway may have concluded differently.)
    • Most excellent explanation I've heard so far Mike. You are of course Exactly correct on every statement. My Sheriff will have this knowledge shared with him very soon. Bravo Mike. Kudos to your most excellent edification.

•   1 st comment ) Who can afford to have their car impounded for weeks if not months at a time?

This reply was deleted.