To:  City of Greensburg – Code Enforcement                                  Enclosures: Copy of Certified Mail

Attn: Dave Wodoslawsky - Building Inspector                          # 7014 1820 0000 5910 6598

416 South Main St.                                                                     Notice and Order to Abate

Greensburg, PA 15601                                                                Copy of envelope containing the

Re: Certified Mail # 7014 1820 0000 5910 6598                             Notice and Order

NOTICE OF CODE VIOLATIONS AND ORDER TO ABATE                     

Reply/Rebuttal to

Certified Mail #7014 1820 0000 5910 6598

Dear Dave Wodoslawsky,

Regarding the aforementioned NOTICE AND ORDER,

Whereas, the City of Greensburg is a, for-profit Corporation, as evidenced by not less than, and not limited to, the Greensburg emblem, wherein to whit: “GREENSBURG INCORPORATED February 9, 1799”, and you are purporting to represent this Corporation;

Therefore;

Let it be known that you are hereby informed, that a corporation cannot masquerade as government, but can only enforce Corporate Policy Codes with their Corporate Policy Officers. It is therefore determined that you are in direct violation of my natural right to self-determination, freedom, sovereignty, and constitutionally supported rights, and are ignoring government restrictions designed in to our founding documents written to restrict your role as a governing body. A fiction, (corporation) cannot interact “In Law” with real men with arms and feet. And,

Whereas, The NOTICE AND ORDER states your Authority is as “PUSUANT TO SECTION 107 OF THE INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CODES (IPMC), AS ADOPTED IN CHAPTER 205 AND THE UNIFORM CONSTRUCTION CODES AS ADOPTED IN CHAPTER 135 OF THE CODE OF THE CITY OF GREENSBURG”,

Therefore;

Let it be known that the legal fiction you are employed by cannot use the force of “Law” to enforce CODES. Codes are not law, but only the “color of law”. There exists not one word in this NOTICE of your right to enforce “Law”.

You are hereby informed that there exists NO LEGAL AUTHORITY for your actions and threats as written into this NOTICE and you are again hereby informed that you are in direct violation of the “Law” and my God-given rights. And,

Whereas, you have stated that there exists compliance and enforcement elements to your action which “WILL SUBJECT” me “TO ALL ENFORCEMENT PROVISIONS AND REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE CITY OF GREENSBURG” in “THE CODE”,

Therefore;

Let it be known that you are further informed that attempts to violate “Law” in order to use the force of “Law” against me to enforce “INTERNATIONAL CODES” is a further violation of “Law”. INTERNATIONAL CODE is not Natural Law, it is not Constitutional Law, is not American Law or American Juris Prudence or even Common Law. It is therefore without “Law” and carries no force in “Law”. CODES are NOT LAW!

Further,

My house is not a “dwelling” or “structure” as described or defined in “THE CODE” and is not INTERNATIONAL property. It is a private home and is my property. It is for me to determine and control the use of, not “THE CODES”. In addition, INTERNATIONAL CODES do not apply and do not carry the right of enforcement into American Law except by Treaty. Since no such Treaty exists, you are warned that any action to enforce “THE CODE” will be seen as another attack on my natural rights, and you will be “SUBJECT” to the “Law” of men with arms and feet and all remedies available to me in “Common Law” for your violation(s) of my natural rights. And;

Whereas, you have involved the element of Threat, Duress and Coercion, to Whit:

“YOU ARE HEREBY ORDERED TO ABATE THE VIOLATIONS WITHIN THE DAYS SPECIFIED BELOW FOR EACH VIOLATION. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS NOTICE AND ORDER OR FILE AN APPEAL WILL CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF ALL RIGHTS AND WILL SUBJECT YOU TO ALL ENFORCEMENT PROVISIONS AND REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE CITY, WHICH INCLUDE:

1. CAUSING THE ABATEMENT WORK TO BE DONE AND ASSESSING THE COSTS THEREFORE AGAINST THE PROPERTY OWNERS.
  2. CAUSING THE DWELLING OR STRUCTURE TO BE VACATED.
  3. FILING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE OWNERS; AND
  4. FILING A LIEN OR LIENS AGAINST THE PROPERTY.”

Therefore;

It is now incumbent upon you to define each and every term of “Law” or in “Law” that gives you the right to use force against me including, but not limited to the terms below;

1. Order,
  2. Comply,
  3. Enforcement
  4. Subject,
  5. File,
  6. Violation, and
  7. Waiver of all Rights

Further, you are hereby informed that you are not protected in your corporate capacity as an employee from suit “In Law” to recover damages caused by you, up to and including violations of my Natural and Constitutional rights and all remedies and solutions available to me including, but not limited to any subsequent incarceration for any crimes committed by you, whether claiming to be under official edict or not. You are a “Corporate Employee”, not authorized to use “CODES” to bring force against another. You may be held personally and completely liable for every action YOU take against me in violation of ANY of my rights. If a crime has been committed, you are further advised that it is incumbent upon you to prove any and all crimes with full and “due process of law” intact. And;

Whereas, you have addressed this NOTICE in ALL CAPS lettering to a STRAWMAN fiction name is evidence that you are attempting by fraud to incorporate me, my birth, my very existence and my life into a “Subject” status as evidenced by your own words Quote: “FAILURE TO COMPLY… WILL SUBJECT YOU TO ALL EN-FORCE-MENT PROVISIONS…”.

Therefore;

Be it known that you must hereafter address me by my real man name and address as follows:

Edwin Ross House of Snyder

c/o 310 Seminary Ave.

Greensburg, Pennsylvania Republic

usA, Non-Domestic

Upon the land. UCC 1-308 - All rights reserved

Should you fail to send correspondence to this proper address in the future, you will be in default and your correspondence will be returned for improper address. You will then be notified of your Default for non-compliance.

Also,

I am not now, nor have I ever been a “SUBJECT” I am a real man with arms and feet. I am not a 14th Amendment Citizen, “subject to the jurisdiction”  of anyone, for I only travel upon the land and do not “Reside” within the Corporate “UNITED STATES” Territory. Any and all past “adhesion contracts” signed by me under TDC are hereby null and void, ab initio, nunc pro tunc and do not prove jurisdiction, nor establish any authority.

Whereas, you have additionally used all capital letters in the entirety of your NOTICE OF CODE VIOLATIONS AND ORDER TO ABATE,

Therefore;

Let it be known that THIS IS A LEGAL TRICK and constitutes fraud! You are hereby notified that this form of fraud has not gone un-noticed and MUST be corrected if you wish to conduct further correspondence with me in the written word. Every case designation, bold, italics and other emphasis used in “Lawful”/”Legal” correspondence has specific meaning and intentional usage. It cannot be otherwise. That is what emphasis and case is for. ALL CAPS lettering is a fraudulent attempt to present the illusion of force by COMMAND. There must first exist THE AUTHORITY for making any such COMMAND. Jurisdiction must be established before you may proceed. You lack the authority to make ANY “ORDERS”. Authority must be “LAWFULLY” established and jurisdiction must be proven.

Therefore;

Be it known to all, that Jurisdiction is hereby challenged and must be decided before you may proceed further.

Your “NOTICE” and actions are hereby Estoppelled. And,

Whereas, you claim that “PERMITS” are “REQUIRED”, it logically follows that you must prove your “authority” to enforce this “CODE” which authority originated in the FDR Administration through the “Emergency” actions then taken with the Banking Relief Act of March 4th, 1933, Proclamations 2038, 2039, 2040 and as further detailed in:

Senate Report 93-549, 1973, it is fact “in Law” that:

"Since March the 9th, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. Under the powers delegated by these statutes, the President may: seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and... control the lives of all American citizens"

Therefore;

If you are indeed operating under Martial Rule/Martial Law or Admiralty/Maritime Jurisdiction and not under Constitutional edict or restrictions as enumerated in the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, you may held liable for damages. There is no emergency except the one you are now creating. Due to your obvious attempts to go around the “Law” and “ENFORCE CODES” instead under the War Powers Act of March 9th, 1933, The Doctrine of Necessity is now in effect and it is thereby necessary to reclaim ALL of my rights as a real man with arms and feet. You are hereby notified that Permits by very definition, are for government to allow by permission, that which would be otherwise unlawful to do. Only under the Doctrine of Necessity, (Emergency), can you extract the “authority” for demanding permission from free men with arms and feet, to do what would otherwise be lawful for them to do without such permission.

Therefore;

It is hereby determined that you shall STAND DOWN! You lack the authority to proceed further. If you continue to violate the “Law”, you will be PERSONALLY held liable for any and all crimes or damages and the resulting penalties. Including, but not limited to:

1. USC - Title 18, §241 and §242
  2. USC - Title 42, §1983

To Whit:

USC - Title 18, §241

“If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same;
or
     If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free
exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured -

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.”

TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242

“Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnaping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.”

USC - Title 42, §1983

“Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer’s judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable. For the purposes of this section, any Act of Congress applicable exclusively to the District of Columbia shall be considered to be a statute of the District of Columbia.”

Further,

You are hereby NOTICED that you must rebut any and all claims within this Reply/Rebuttal and Estoppel of Actions, before continuing any action described in your “NOTICE OF CODE VIOLATIONS AND ORDER TO ABATE”.

You have ten days to respond. Your rebuttal of the claims herein must be in writing and properly addressed.

__sign here_______________________

Name Here

Proceeding Sui Juris – Without Prejudice, UCC 1-308

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• See how U.C.C. 1-103 allows you to demand the law or Law that allows them to abrogate your rights.

Peace,
    Eric
    • Is this link a good explanation of this code?

UCC 1-103.6 – Freedom Documents
      Posts about UCC 1-103.6 written by eowyndbh
  • Well, along with the lien for 279 Trillion Dollars filed in October, things they are a popping. 

Lord prevailing, we will survive. Are people in this circle aware of the lien filed by four Superior Court Judges against Corporate Federal Government, ABA, DOJ, and others? If not I will try and provide.

• I think I caught a passing comment of this lien on another outside conversation. The latest news was that one or more complainant/previous employed judges have been kidnapped/arrested on terrorism charges. I cannot remember where I found that reference.

Pretty bad news when a judge attempts to expose the fraud and they haul him away for being truthful. However, it is out there and we should take up the charge and not let it die. All I can say is share and educate the masses.
  • This book is the most valuable tool anyone can use to prepare an Affidavit of Truth and other documents.  When the link opens...click the image of the book and read the Dunn& Bradstreet numbers of the private corporation,mostly foreign owned.   

http://www.amazon.com/You-Know-Something-Wrong-When/dp/1491279184/r...

After you finish reading what is permitted and ordering 2 (one for you and one to use for service, start reading here:

http://annavonreitz.com/finalnoticeoflien.pdf

There is a video on this link worthwhile that was just made.

http://www.paulstramer.net/2016/01/some-great-points-from-krisanne-...

http://www.paulstramer.net/2016/01/an-open-report-to-pope-francis.html

• Here's the info on the 279 Trillion Commercial lien filed last year against the American Bar Association, International Bar Association and US Department of Justice all owned by the Northern Trust, Inc. 

. http://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2015/10/25/breaking-news-4/

• You will find 100's of Judge Anna Maria's writings at this link  http://annavonreitz.com/

that Paul Stramer recently set up for her as well as some mirrored on his site.   May I suggest when you are at his site, sign up so you will receive an email as new writings are published from Judge Anna Maria. 

When you are on her site, don't miss her TWO NOTICES to Snopes.  They will "crack you up with a big smile" as you probably realize Snopes will NEVER correct their misinformation published, regardless when they are proven wrong.  Only the foolish use Snopes or Wikipedia when seeking the truth.

The book "You Know Something Is Wrong When....An American Affidavit of Probable Cause" will take around 3 hours to read.  It was written so someone with a 6th grade education can get it, and young people are encouraged to read it as their future is at stake.  The numerous illustrations promote clarity and humor should you come upon a paragraph  you may have to read twice.

The artist was a genius with his illustrations so you don't have to wrestle with legal tomes of attorneys gobbledygook..

Anna von Reitz
This reply was deleted.