Second Amendment Violations

This was one of many replies to Feinstein's anti-gun legislation. I believe there are some poignant lessons in this reply.

See if you agree:

Reply: by Larry V

The fact remains that neither she, (Dianne Feinstein), nor any member of our federal government has the Constitutional authority to ban anything, especially firearms! No federal government, associated agency nor branch has ever granted any "U.S. Citizen" any right whatsoever that I am aware of.  Our founders wrote down our Natural God Given Rights, nothing more, so that everyone would understand what our rights are.

Where does the government get off thinking that they can alter, add to or take away any portion of our U.S. Constitution? By our own actions, or should I say, the Lack of, is why we are in the mess we are today.

We the People need to force our voices and demands upon them so that they fully understand that we have had enough of their Bull and Treasonous actsagainst our country, our freedoms and our natural way of life as well our Constitution.

We the People are the core reason why our country has turned down the lane toward a cesspool of controversy and division; because we have allowed the federal government to have their way for too long and on too many issues.

Per our Declaration of Independence, it is our duty and obligation to throw off this government and to form a new one, a Constitutional one. An administration full of people who listen to and obey the Will of the People, the ones who placed all of them in office to begin with!

Until I see organizations such as States for Convention become motivated enough to call for the commencement of Article V, I will not get my hopes up that anything is going to change any time soon.

For me, I have been hammering our state's 2 U.S. Senators for close to 7 years now, trying to get through their thick skulls that they are (our Representatives*) only, NOT our dictators. We have had just about enough of their arrogant denial of who they truly are.

Luckily, however, we have some of our states who are now standing up to the feds and telling them where to get off.  Like the feds anti-firearms bills they try to push, some of our states have passed legislation that they will not allow any federal agent to come into our jurisdictions and attempt to enforce their anti-firearms misfits. There are 8 states the last I heard with Kansas spearheading the move.

Also, a federal judge ruled against Eric Holder's anti-firearms bill as well, one that would make it illegal to sell a handgun to anyone who is not a resident where the individual wishes to purchase one. Holder ask the judge for a dismissal of the suit but was denied and he wound up losing so that is a plus for all of us.

At any rate, it is going to take at least 2/3 of our country to put the feds back in line again and until we do, morons like Feinstein will reign and continue pushing their feces as hard as they can.

* - Editor's Note - According to the Constitution, U.S. Senators are supposed to represent the interests of the state by who's legislatures they were originally appointed. They are NOT now nor were they ever supposed to be representatives of the people. They are there in Congress Assembled, to protect such interests as garbage being dumped from another state, into waterways, on adjacent land areas, etc. or other such state to state concerns, not associate with individual rights, etc. The other half, The House is supposed to do that. Separation of Powers. Congress divided; One part elected politician, there to protect the individual rights of the people themselves and one part trusted appointee, there to protect the state and to be fired at a moment's notice should it be necessary to protect the state. The 17th Amendment did not change their responsibilities, but it sure did change their status as "elected cronies" instead of trusted appointees.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For the record, Plato divided ALL governments into (3)three kinds: Monarchy; Aristocracy and Democracy. He judged Democracy to be the least desirable stating Democracy's degenerate into Tyranny... "If we will not be governed by GOD, we will be governed by tyrants"- William Penn
    'Okie' don
  • Okie Dokie Don,

Thanks for the history lesson. I'm always astounded by how much all you people know. Together I think we know just about everything there is to know, eh? So what's stopping us from being free?

That's a rhetorical question. We know the answer is US! The choices we make that allow tyranny to reign are ours and ours alone. As is the fault for our own demise. I do not participate in the fraud; at a very stiff cost I might add.

The only other choice is to hop over the fence and play the game their way. There is no straddling the fence. You're either on one side or the other. Trust me, this is unalterable.

• the answer to your question Morton  lies in the declaration of independence.  who wrote it? Who had the knowledge to place in it  the terms as such? And  who was our 3rd president?

Many words have been repeated from his writings but none so profound as in the document he created. Yes he had help but was it man or God who inspired these words and are the true questions one should ask.

What can I share,  which will bring  the notice of intent to you? let me give you my definition.

-That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

what is the key to this sentence and the peoples needs?

>that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed>

the players of this drama are those who seek to reign in that which God has given. They control the money> they control the the laws,> they control the information, Yet there is one thing larger a  thing they cannot control and this is the people and the peoples needs  This tyranny may control the narrative here on earth but the narrative of God speaks of freedom and justice and Laws of God for these no man may control.

• I feel that key words should be used like genocide and tyranny for example. News outlets that use soft words like "nanny state" just do not really ring a warning bell.
    Every aspect of liberalisam seems to be about control. When I'm in a discussion about abortion and bring up genocide, the liberals tell me to "don't pull a Godwins law." Well, I tell them that history has proven that "Godwins law" (to bring up Hitler) should be used to define their ideas. A stronger choice of words should be considered in all liberal ideas. Not just this subject, but all discussions. I guess political correctness isn't cutting it is what I'm trying to say.
  • This is the best reason I know to keep the 2nd Amendment..... To keep our pies...If we can protect those we can protect all our property and the reason for our weapons.

Sheriff didn't do anything for Granny. He was basically useless. If we had more Grannys like this we wouldn't need Sheriffs. Interesting note this little book was written 45 years ago.

I took the time to scan this so others could enjoy this because I couldn't find it online. I hope you take the time to read it. This is as simple as it gets. Please let me know if it opens for you.

On another note this poem was given to me shortly after my nightmare began and last week I happened to stumble across a man who put it on You Tube. I have posted the words below the video. For those who get tired remember we are:

The Fellowship Committed to Doing Whatever It Takes  

• Rosanna,
      I saw the video. Somehow I missed the scanned item you talked about.
      Thank you.
    • Granny and the Desparados

• Thanks Morton, how did you get the video to show up? Never learned that trick yet. That is awesome. I really liked the way this guy did taped this. Goes good with the mission statement.

I can 't seem to get the scanned Granny story loaded on here and I never have problems attaching my filies. Do you still have it and can load it on? Thanks again.

• In this article by LARRY V, he does not really understand what is going on. First he seems intent on calling for a constitutional convention. There is nothing wrong with the 1789 constitution or the amendments. Our/his problem is not understanding that the constitution is not the problem. The problem is his not having a proper education about what is going on. The way to correct the problem is our errant public servants who are in office without a proper oath, and not following dictates of the people, and mandates and prohibitions of the 1789 constitution. Of course, if you don't have the proper oath, why would you want to follow something that you never took an oath to? You simply won't be complying. We really need to use the Grand Jury to indict these rogue persons.

• You are right about the oaths and this is what I have been screaming for years when I fell into this world of rabbit holes. W/O a oath and bond they SHALL NOT comply with or to anything. They have NO superior standard of authority they have to answer to. Please see Quo Warranto I filed and my objection to the Federal Courts first dismissal. Is anybody out there who can give any assistance?

1 - Quo Warranto & Mandamus on Brady.pdf

4 - QW Relator Objection 2.3.15.pdf

3 - QW Fed US Dist Dismiss 1.14.15.pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8575806684?profile=original
This reply was deleted.