Constitution Club

Dear Fellow Patriots,

In order to restore our Constitutional Republic, the Constitution Club website needs to dramatically increase our membership. To be successful, we are going to needs hundreds if not thousands of members in every county in America.

I believe that it is much more difficult to get someone to join a group than it is to ask them to accept a FREE subscription to a weekly Newsletter.

I would like to propose that Constitution Club website become an online Newsletter for the Patriot Community. Instead of recruiting new members we simply invite our friends to subscribe to our weekly newsletter.

Please let me know what you think of this idea.

Sincerely,

Keith Broaders

(951) 282-3271

Views: 555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thata a great idea Keith. You have really committed yourself to stepping up and making a difference. Greatly appreciated.

I REALLY LIKE THIS IDEA!

Love the idea, Keith!!! You have done such an amazing job but it's sooo hard to get people (myself included) to actively participate when there are so many options out there. I think newsletters are very powerful when they are emailed out but they have to be interesting, up-to-date on the latest, and action items but can also be great to have educational things in it. I am glad to help out, as a writer, graphics designer, and on Constitutional training points so let me know if I can help.

Judy Spady

As somebody already mentioned - there are way too many groups. We've been seeing a lot of groups that were at one time very active on facebook went dead right after the general election and only a couple people post there now. It's really sad that so many think they only need to be active for an election. Many have split in all different directions from way too many groups also. People keep adding me to groups and I keep telling them to stop it, because I'm already in and/or admin for too many already. It does us no good to be all spread out like that - but you can't tell that to a lot of these people.

I think this is a good idea. 

I think it has merit. Good idea.

I think you have a very valid point. There are way too many People inclined to apathy, and the only way we are going to succeed is to get united into one voice, not a thousand different voices. I think it will take a full blown revolution to wake the living dead. I don't want to see it, nor will I engage in the violence, but it is coming whether we want it or not.

Wayne Bachmann

Ralyn Speerly Schraceo said:

As somebody already mentioned - there are way too many groups. We've been seeing a lot of groups that were at one time very active on facebook went dead right after the general election and only a couple people post there now. It's really sad that so many think they only need to be active for an election. Many have split in all different directions from way too many groups also. People keep adding me to groups and I keep telling them to stop it, because I'm already in and/or admin for too many already. It does us no good to be all spread out like that - but you can't tell that to a lot of these people.

I for one believe the only way we can unite America is to have our states legislature behind our Constitution, so that when the Federal Government create laws that are unjust and not in accordance with the Constitution the States refuse to adopt these laws and in fact create laws that make it unenforceable.  Not one state should adopt BOcare and it would be over.

What most people don't understand is that statutes, codes, etc. only apply to government employees- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES, ie PUBLIC SERVANTS. Laws are for those of us who refuse to need a security blanket. BO care does not apply to anybody except government employees, and if they don't like it, they can exercise their right to go back to the private sector and contribute to the tax fund, rather than being a drain on the tax fund. Maybe there is a benefit to BO care after all!

Wayne

John A Bird said:

I for one believe the only way we can unite America is to have our states legislature behind our Constitution, so that when the Federal Government create laws that are unjust and not in accordance with the Constitution the States refuse to adopt these laws and in fact create laws that make it unenforceable.  Not one state should adopt BOcare and it would be over.

Learn how to bond your sheriffs . You have a claim of right against him .

Put down the musket and be a magnanimous creditor .

Newsletter sounds great .

Are you the same Joe Cronin that lives in (just outside of) Burns, Oregon?

joseph cronin jr. said:

Learn how to bond your sheriffs . You have a claim of right against him .

Put down the musket and be a magnanimous creditor .

Newsletter sounds great .

The problem is we have little dictators running some states too like New York for instance. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service