Dear Fellow Patriots,

In order to restore our Constitutional Republic, the Constitution Club website needs to dramatically increase our membership. To be successful, we are going to needs hundreds if not thousands of members in every county in America.

I believe that it is much more difficult to get someone to join a group than it is to ask them to accept a FREE subscription to a weekly Newsletter.

I would like to propose that Constitution Club website become an online Newsletter for the Patriot Community. Instead of recruiting new members we simply invite our friends to subscribe to our weekly newsletter.

Please let me know what you think of this idea.

Sincerely,

Keith Broaders

(951) 282-3271

Views: 519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We need both. We need more members and we need the Newsletter. People today do not want to obligate themselves to anything but their spur of the moment desire. I do not understand that but where I live the apathy is great.

Thank you for being someone "who loves county more than self", as the song is sung.

Wayne

Debra Beatty said:

We need both. We need more members and we need the Newsletter. People today do not want to obligate themselves to anything but their spur of the moment desire. I do not understand that but where I live the apathy is great.

That is, already, the way the Constitution is written. The founders designed it so that the states had more power than the federal govt. What people don't get is that Federal law DOES NOT trump state law! The Supremacy Clause is very clear on this. Any law that is not pursuant to the Constitution is not a law.

State legislatures (which are just as corrupt) will not get behind our Constitution b/c they are also working with the feds to destroy the Republic.

The only thing that would get us back to state's rights is the first clause of the 2nd Amendment. We should all work to get Governor's elected who will re-institute the 'well regulated militia' so that the states have 'teeth' once again.

I misquoted the song; "Who more than self, their country love".

What most People also don't understand is that all state "Republic" governments have also been abandoned, and a corporate form of govt. fraudulently implanted in their place.

In Oregon, it was Gov. Frank Benson, who in 1910 became governor, but shortly took the position of Secretary of State when that position was vacated ahead of schedule, now assuming both positions and being paid for both positions at the same time. I got several letters from the State Archive building, one of which is a letter from himself as Governor to himself as Secretary of State, with his name signed on both positions. Do you catch that? He wrote a letter from himself, to himself! He is the one who vacated the Republic and supplanted it with a Corporation, while there was no separation of powers. I have often wondered how many other states have the same situation.

Wayne Bachmann 

Judy Spady said:

That is, already, the way the Constitution is written. The founders designed it so that the states had more power than the federal govt. What people don't get is that Federal law DOES NOT trump state law! The Supremacy Clause is very clear on this. Any law that is not pursuant to the Constitution is not a law.

State legislatures (which are just as corrupt) will not get behind our Constitution b/c they are also working with the feds to destroy the Republic.

The only thing that would get us back to state's rights is the first clause of the 2nd Amendment. We should all work to get Governor's elected who will re-institute the 'well regulated militia' so that the states have 'teeth' once again.

Do you accept credit cards or paypal? I can contribute although it may not be much. Message me.

Lyn,

There is a Pay Pal button on the  Main Page in the right hand margin of the page near the top of the page. Thank you for your willingness to help out.

Keith Broaders

Lyn Eckstein said:

Do you accept credit cards or paypal? I can contribute although it may not be much. Message me.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service