According to the Constitution, Representation and Taxation are to be apportioned among the states according to their respective populations.

This means that each state will receive representation  based upon their population and would also be taxed based upon their population.

The government of the United States authorized to tax the states directly but does not have authority to tax the people directly.

The Constitution also forbids direct taxations. The income tax is both a direct tax on the people and it is not apportioned among the states as required by law.

Since 1913 the Clowns wearing Gowns have refused to declare the Income Tax unconstitutional and have permitted a private corporation known as the Federal Reserve to issue our nations money and another fraudulent privately owned corporation known as the IRS to be their collection agency.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have read many lengthy and cumbersome articles on this subject. This one is the most complete and concise. How come we can't fix the problem? We have allowed a few lawyer-types to create a monster so huge, that we alone cannot defeat.

Many have tried by playing the cumbersome rules of court. For further understanding of why this has failed, investigate the original 13th Amendment, known as the Titles of Nobility Amendment. The BAR lawyer-types are protecting their creations.

Instead of going at it alone, I guess the only practical way to solve the problem is to stop feeding the monster and those that protect it. If the IRS is starved along with all the agencies and departments feeding off its teet, maybe we can get back to basics. Smaller government, and return authority back to the People and states that created the system that so many are abusing. Too big to fail???

One problem is the states can't come to grips with the problem or the solution. Any time a state has issues with federal legislation, they cower on their knees when the federal government withholds federal funding. The states can't see the simple answer. Stop sending tax money to the fed and then begging to have some of it returned! The states are sovereign. It's time for ALL the states to have their Citizens stop sending any taxes directly to the federal monster. Keep ALL the taxes! Hold the fed hostage monetarily and only send them what they deserve when the states justify the legislation and its expense. Keep the monster on a very short leash and take it to obedience school!

The federal monster has grown too big and has given birth to many vicious offspring. Time to neuter that thing!

The KISS method - Keep It Simple Stupid!
  • Constitution authorize Congress to lay and collect taxes. The American people have never been named by statute. The Secretary doesn't have the authority to expand the regulations beyond the language of the statute. Persuant to 26 USC Sec.83 for purposes of computing taxable income for personal services, only the excess over the fair market value of the services is taxable. This applies to independent contractors as well as wage-earners.

http://wevgov.com

http://takefromcaesar.us

WEvGOV.com - Whistleblower
    TAX CONSTITUTION IRS REFUND FORM 1040 SOVEREIGN PATRIOT
  • I am seriously confused, here. My copy of The U.S. Constitution, distributed by Hillsdale College cites The 16th Amendment, ratified February 3, 1913:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived,

without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

This Amendment to the U.S. Constitution appears to be in direct conflict with the first three paragraphs of Keith Broaders, May 7,2016 post, above.

I am seeking understanding and not refuting any point made in the post.

• Fredrick, go to the linked forum. One of the videos specifically explains your question. We can't make one law violate the constitutional restrictions, but with wordplay and deception, one can get away with it. For over a hundred years! Fraud is fraud, there is no statute of limitations. We need to fix it.

https://constitutionclub.ning.com/forum/topics/the-irs-and-the-incom...
  • The U.S. is a corporation they can tax whomever is a member of their corporation. Hence that is why it has nothing to do w/The Constitution, this is how they get away with it...  You have to declare your status as not being part of their corporation. (non-member)  They will not tell you that you do not belong.  You file a 1040 you pay. I have a lot more only if you wish to read it.  You are not a Federal Employee or made money off of federally connect sources. It is all Federal what part of you is federal?

Remember your not a taxpayer or a resident of the U.S. your not even a citizen of the U.S. although you think you are but by legal definition you are not. I have all the definitions if you need them you will be shocked and then know why you pay.

The definition of “wages” as defined in section 3401 of the IRC to which we are referred is “remuneration of services” performed by “an officer, employee, or elected official of the United States, of a State, or any political subdivision thereof, or the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of any one or more of the foregoing. The term “employee” also includes an officer or a corporation”. In which I firmly state I ‘m not either, nor any of my receipts, meet those qualifications. 

Furthermore, Article IX, Section 2 of the Constitution says: “The power of taxation shall never be surrendered, suspended or contracted away”.  Federal law, at 26 USC 6401(c) says: Rule where no tax liability an amount paid as tax shall not be considered not to constitute an on overpayment solely by reason of the fact that there was no tax liability in respect of which such amount was paid. Take note of the purpose of such form 4852 Is used when employer does not provide a W-2 or 1099, also per instructions on said form you will see it is used to correct an incorrect W-2 or 1099 forms. -Mike C.

• Don't pay, and if you are lucky you will be killed. Or you can go to federal prison, leave your family impoverished and get killed later if you speak of the injustice and unconstitutionality of it all in a public forum.

• If The U.S. Constitution is not our governing document, What is?

I, like many of you, served in the military and took a solemn oath to defend The Constitution of The United States of America from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

The 16th Amendment was ratified, before my father was born and

the high-jacking of this nation by international banksters and a host of unscrupulous lawyers, from our ancestors, that were uneducated and weary from The War Between The States was and is unmentioned history, even today!

It seems to me we need to start correcting the problem where it began...

By getting rid of The Fraudulent Reserve!

• My copy of  Constitution of The United States, from Hillsdale College, only has VII Articles. You refer to Article IX, section 2.  Can you clear that up for me, please? I will greatly appreciate it. This is turning into a treasure hunt!

This reply was deleted.