Wisdom of Keith Broaders 

Click on my image to donate to help me educate America

Click Here

To access more quotations

The 53rd Amendment Proposal

Submitted by Morton IX

This amendment would address the issue of the federal government’s responsibility to secure our National Sovereignty. This amendment must be specific as to the scope and limits of this responsibility. At a minimum the 53rd amendment would insure that a solid rampart wall be erected on our Mexican border. We must stop the influx of illegal aliens flowing over an unprotected border like water. After that we can decide what to do with the illegal aliens currently inside our borders.

In addition, this amendment would support the need for standing armies in contradiction to our founding fathers belief that we could rely on the Militia alone in times of peace. I believe we do have a need today for a well regulated, well trained military presence in the world and we cannot rely on a Militia to do that.

This amendment might also address how state Sovereignty and individual Sovereignty relate to National Sovereignty in an attempt to clear up who is responsible for which Sovereignty and which one comes first and why. I believe the State Governors are responsible for their state’s sovereignty, but will rely completely on the new 36th Amendment language, (which repeals the 17th Amendment), in order to detail this right. State governors must be able to recall, (fire) Senators at the drop of a hat. The individual states' legislatures must be able to control their respective Senators.

In addition, every single American should be required to lawfully declare their Sovereignty, and be responsible for it. We have to make sure that all American Citizens are properly educated as to their individual responsibility to uphold their own freedom and sovereignty.

Comments?

Views: 1932

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You may want to contact another member of this site. Eric Rhodes was hit in a very serious car crash, almost killing him. The short of the long story is that he got one lawyer disbarred, and eventually won his case. He recently got hit again on his Segway, and in a rest home while he is recovering. I stopped in to visit him (Portland, Oregon suburb) and he is going to be there for a while. He is able to get around, and loves to talk. You should contact him, and find out the particulars. I think he told me that he changed his email address, so Ill see if I can get it for you.

Keith knows him, and had him on as a guest once, on explaining how to dis-BAR an atty.

Wayne, I would be honored to accept your offer to share the Skousen info. I am under summons for jury duty and am looking forward to the opportunity.

I am trying to educate myself on these matters. Let's message so we can put this together.

With reference to my comment to Terry on page 11. Milt Mitchek is the author of the VULTURES book. The artist that sketched the picture on the front cover of his book is the same artist that drafted the Eagle heading on Hartford's Criminal Complaint form which Randy Due also uses on his Criminal Complaint form.

One of the things I find really amazing is that we all seem to be one big family coming into a phase of a big family reunion. I first met Cleon Skousen in 1976, then went several years without meeting anybody else. Now I have met Hartford who started working with Cleon right after I met him. Hartford knows Milt and Roger, who I also know, who have also worked with Will Gaston, who I know. Hartford trained Randy, both of whom know Keith. There are several others who are relatively new, and we are all getting to know each other.

Another major player who we should also get to know is Roger K. Young. I have had his books for years, and I strongly suggest everyone else get and study them, including the GRI books. Roger is one of Glenn Beck's main sources of information. I met him at an Emergency Preparedness Expo in January at Logan, Utah. He shared some very important info with me, which you can get in his new GRI (Global Research Initiative) book. His material can be purchased at rogerkyoung.net, also on ldsavow.com, which Roger started several years ago. It has been one amazing journey for me to see and meet all of these different Patriots coming together from all areas of the country!

Roger K. Young should be on Keith's programs,  if he can squeeze in the time.

This applies to Joel Skousen also. joelskousen.com. Yes, he is related to Cleon.

What a sad & disgusting story !  I have heard since I can remember: "if you want justice, go to a whorehouse. If you want a good screwing, go to the courthouse". And sadly, this is our present illegal system. This ol' granny doesn't care how many illegal Executive Orders or laws they impose, I'll not give up my gun ! Peaceful by nature, but NOT a fool.....

Good logic!

My point exactly. We are the ones with the responsibility to protect ourselves, and others are only responsible to the point of practicality. If your Police, or anyone else, is half hour away, what good are they?

I'm sorry for the price you and your family has had to pay.

Bad news: That scenario is coming, from what my sources are saying, and they rely on past history of like circumstances, mixed with current events.

I like your comment about criminals making appointments!! That properly dramatizes the situation!

I'm sorry to hear that. I am alive today because of the Veteran's Hospital in SLC. They have gone through some serious budget cuts, and I have seen some of the effects of it when I was in there. Bush and Obama have both done a grave disservice to them, and the Vets. We are just a bunch of pawns on a chess board, that they play their games with.

I thought I was serving my country. What I have since found out is that all I was serving was/is a very corrupt corporation that continually violates the advice of our Founding Fathers. These other countries are not coming to war against us, and we have no business being over there in their countries warring against them. Not only is it a profit scheme, but they use war as a means of POPULATION CONTROL. They will have to answer for their conduct someday.

George Washington warned us, in his Farewell Address not to get involved in the wars of other countries, to stay out of their fights. Do business with other countries, but STAY OUT OF THEIR FIGHTS. This corporation that is feigning to be our government (a -for profit- corporation), is constantly stirring up trouble. WHY? Because it is PROFITABLE for the bankers. And we are the PAWNS they do it with.

When I was in (2005) I saw the nurses being run around, totally stressed out (because of another budget cut), some being laid off, and others having to pick up the slack from it. One nurse was almost in tears one night from having to become a supervisor on top of her other duties, and she was already overloaded, and no extra pay. It is insane what they are being run through. This may be the root cause of whatever happened to you. I too, had some minor issues with what happened to me, but I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for them, and I saw how the so-called leaders of this country are treating the Veterans Administration, and thus, We the Veterans.

When I collect on this settlement, I want to donate to the Veterans Hospital.

Sounds like you have a justified case! I do not understand why some people never have enough time to do the job right, the first time, and sometimes not the time to do the job right the second time, but if faced with a law suit will always have the time to do the job right the third time. It doesn't make sense.

may i insert something here/ ts a scripture i follow as best as one human can

James 3: 13-18 

"Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom. But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice. But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere".

I understand where you are coming from Quisno, but this is something called righteous indignation. Jesus had his belly full of the money changers. I have had my belly full of those who are unjustly trying to destroy the good that is taking place. I have watched this particular individual be critical of so many others, while having his own faults, that I will not tolerate his attacks on others anymore, be it you, me, or anyone else. Those in the Republic have spent a lot of energy, doing their best to get this restoration off the ground, for the benefit of all of us, at a lot of personal sacrifice to themselves and their families, including break-ins to their own personal homes by about 15 so-called FBI SWAT team members, breaking their doors in, stealing computers (which my personal info happens to be in, as well as others), etc., that I will NOT tolerate his verbal abuse of anyone anymore. I personally have witnessed several intrusions and disruptions from the corporate infiltrators. There has been a lot of personal sacrifice made, by lots of people, for the Republic to be re-inhabited. We are finally coming out in the public, since the Tea Party has been exposing the problems. We have made a lot of progress,and it has taken a lot of hard work and sacrifice by a lot of individuals. There is also a lot of good being done on this site, and I am defensive of that. It is time for the unjustified attacks to come to an end.

Our Founders went through a lot of the same problems with the "Red Coats", etc., so it is nothing new, just a price we have to pay for the peace and freedoms we enjoy, which Thomas Jefferson has made lots of comments about, as well as Patrick Henry, and others.

AGREED! WE SHOULD NOT BE ATTACKING OTHER PATRIOTS OR WHAT THEIR METHODS ARE. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME OBJECTIVE! FREEDOM! WE CAN ALL LEARN FROM EACH OTHER!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service