Help Educate America
Click on the following link to help educate America.
Donations are not tax deductible.

Keith Broaders
1230 N Street #510
Sacramento, California 95814
Phone (916) 399-4881

The 53rd Amendment Proposal

Submitted by Morton IX

This amendment would address the issue of the federal government’s responsibility to secure our National Sovereignty. This amendment must be specific as to the scope and limits of this responsibility. At a minimum the 53rd amendment would insure that a solid rampart wall be erected on our Mexican border. We must stop the influx of illegal aliens flowing over an unprotected border like water. After that we can decide what to do with the illegal aliens currently inside our borders.

In addition, this amendment would support the need for standing armies in contradiction to our founding fathers belief that we could rely on the Militia alone in times of peace. I believe we do have a need today for a well regulated, well trained military presence in the world and we cannot rely on a Militia to do that.

This amendment might also address how state Sovereignty and individual Sovereignty relate to National Sovereignty in an attempt to clear up who is responsible for which Sovereignty and which one comes first and why. I believe the State Governors are responsible for their state’s sovereignty, but will rely completely on the new 36th Amendment language, (which repeals the 17th Amendment), in order to detail this right. State governors must be able to recall, (fire) Senators at the drop of a hat. The individual states' legislatures must be able to control their respective Senators.

In addition, every single American should be required to lawfully declare their Sovereignty, and be responsible for it. We have to make sure that all American Citizens are properly educated as to their individual responsibility to uphold their own freedom and sovereignty.

Comments?

Views: 1920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another point on your accusation Dale,

We have posted public notices of our elections. Other people have been more then welcome to participate. We have done everything in our reasonable power to let others know of the Republic elections, but advertizing costs a lot, which leads right back into the problem of HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE THERE WHO ARE WILLING TO PUT THEIR MONEY AND TIME WHERE THEIR MOUTH IS?

Byron,

Let me also make another point perfectly clear. The Republic has had a lot of infiltrators from the "Corporation", coming in and doing their best to break us up, because they know that we know the fraud that has been perpetrated upon us. They know of our legitimacy. They will not succeed, regardless what they do, because the American People have had their belly full of the corruption and deception. They are finally waking up, which I personally have been wanting and waiting for to happen for 35+ years. If you don't want to support us, you have that right. Every person has the right to decide what kind of government they want to be associated with. If you prefer to continue to be under the treasonistic, tyrannical thumb of the "Corporation", you have every right to do so, but you do not have the right to interfere with others who also have the right to decide for themselves. If you want to waste your life away by supporting the corporation with your words of discouragement and criticism of the Republic, you will get nowhere, just as the corporate infiltrators have not killed this return to the truth of what has happened, in our path to restore our proper Republic form of government.

Wayne

Let see if I understand, I don’t like what the government is doing, so I get together with some of my friends and we decide that I should be President and they should be Congressmen and Senator.  Then we sent out e-mail to some more of my friends that we are going to hold an election they all vote and now I am President of the de jure Government.    

Now I have an army you don’t, where does that leave you?

Hi, Byron, good point. I am working on this one myself. I think what it comes down to is: which President represents the body the most people will follow. If the military decides to follow the legitimate government (or the people) the worm will turn. Our current fraudulent government--headed by Obama, versus our Constitutional Republic under control of the People--it will be interesting to see how this turns out. I'm voting for the guys in the white hats, and praying Obama hasn't completely subverted our military--yet.

Terry,

As I already told 5War, All of those military leaders Obama fired have united, and they are with us. There are more coming, when the time is right.

Wayne, we are experiencing a blessed 'convergence'--positive forces are coming together from every direction, they are moving toward DC, and they will meet in the perfect storm of our Republic's revival, on May 16. This movement will not be denied. OAS, the Republic, and every member of every patriot group, plus millions more who won't understand why they are there, will arrive and overwhelm the insidious vermin infesting our government.

Tuesday, the 8th, every representative in both houses will receive their orders from the People and they will be powerless to deny them. The purge will begin and continue until our government is cleansed and renewed under our rightful Constitution. There may be resistance, by resistance will be futile, because we have God's blessing and strength with us. America will return to it's greatness.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but it appears as though there is a relationship developing between the Republic and CSPOA. Nothing confirmed yet, that I am aware of, but that is in the wind. We are supportive of them, and they want what we are, so it would be a natural marriage, as I see it, but not confirmed yet, that I know of.

I hear that often, 5War, but I don't quite understand why our Republic is not worth the effort. So many people are waiting for the next election (which is already rigged, just like the last one), or for someone else to do something, or praying for God to fix the mess we created, and I see this more like D-Day. It may not turn out well for some of us, but if we don't try, it will definitely turn out very bad for all of us. Nothing we have done in the last five has worked. Are we going to keep on trying what we know won't work and just hope, maybe this time it will? Sounds a bit crazy to me.

I'm for throwing the Hail Mary pass and giving it our all. We only need 10% of the country behind us to win. Are there 10% left with enough testicular fortitude to stand up and be counted? Get back to me on May 16, and I'll send you a picture.

As for Obama ordering the slaughter of a million plus, peacefully-assembled, unarmed civilians? Even he isn't that stupid. And we are prepared to handle bureaucrat-backed instigators and agitators.

But just in case I'm wrong, we're expecting your 60 million-strong cavalry to come riding to our rescue!

im proud of you as a patriot Byron.  when you get your voting squared away teach others how its done.

Quisno

That was and easy thing to do I just followed to path blazed by Wayne.

I am posting this news link that I just stumbled on and  not sure what topic to post it in but I think it is news worthy. 

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28scotus.html?_r=0

I can't imagine having a CPO in place on an EX then have him steal my kids and the POLICE do nothing, then the EX kills the kids and the police are not responsible because they REFUSED to go after and enforce the CPO. 

This proves how despotic our government is and they do need to be abolished. What are we paying them for?????

I agree. You are paying the Police to give tickets to force revenue collection on you. In other words, you are paying the police to violate your constitutional protections by using Bills of Attainder, which are unconstitutional, to collect unconstitutional taxes, and further violate your constitutional protections if you resist, in a conspiracy with prosecutors and judges, who further violate your constitutional protections in the conspiracy to use coercion to extort personal property from you, which may include the confiscation of your property (car, or other personal property, including money). In shorter words, You are paying your taxes for their salaries for them to screw you, while you unknowingly give them your permission to do so.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service