Image result for dr dans freedom forum

Help Educate America
Click on the following link to help educate America.
Donations are not tax deductible.

Keith Broaders
1230 N Street #510
Sacramento, California 95814
Phone (916) 399-4881

The 53rd Amendment Proposal

Submitted by Morton IX

This amendment would address the issue of the federal government’s responsibility to secure our National Sovereignty. This amendment must be specific as to the scope and limits of this responsibility. At a minimum the 53rd amendment would insure that a solid rampart wall be erected on our Mexican border. We must stop the influx of illegal aliens flowing over an unprotected border like water. After that we can decide what to do with the illegal aliens currently inside our borders.

In addition, this amendment would support the need for standing armies in contradiction to our founding fathers belief that we could rely on the Militia alone in times of peace. I believe we do have a need today for a well regulated, well trained military presence in the world and we cannot rely on a Militia to do that.

This amendment might also address how state Sovereignty and individual Sovereignty relate to National Sovereignty in an attempt to clear up who is responsible for which Sovereignty and which one comes first and why. I believe the State Governors are responsible for their state’s sovereignty, but will rely completely on the new 36th Amendment language, (which repeals the 17th Amendment), in order to detail this right. State governors must be able to recall, (fire) Senators at the drop of a hat. The individual states' legislatures must be able to control their respective Senators.

In addition, every single American should be required to lawfully declare their Sovereignty, and be responsible for it. We have to make sure that all American Citizens are properly educated as to their individual responsibility to uphold their own freedom and sovereignty.

Comments?

Views: 1921

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, I get it, and now I agree with the Justices. The key word is Constitutional Duty. They don't have a "constitutional" duty to protect the individual. It is a "civil" duty they are obligated to. YOU, WE, the INDIVIDUAL, has a God given right to protect yourself, and others. The Constitution does not give anybody any rights. It was drafted and ratified to control government employee conduct, to limit them in their unjustified conduct. IT IS THE INDIVIDUAL'S DUTY TO PROTECT HIMSELF, and the Constitution is supposed to preserve that right, but it is one's own duty to protect one's self. There is an excellent argument against gun control.

However, It is also our duty to protect and defend our neighbors from unjustified harm, in as much as we are able, with good judgment. Therefore, a cop is under duty, as he was hired to protect the public, and it is his duty, just as it is everybody else' duty, to protect our neighbors. He has a duty to help protect and defend, BUT, that duty is not derived from the Constitution. It is a duty as a civic employee, and member of society.

Wayne, I have encountered a legal conundrum: A police officer arrested and jailed a man on criminal charges. After the state a attorney saw the charges and read the circumstances leading up to the arrest, he determined there was no basis for the charges. It is safe to conclude the officer (16 years of service) knew the charges were bogus and was simply using them to harass the man (he was holding an 'Impeach Obama' sign on an overpass public sidewalk with a dozen others who were not arrested). The question: at the time the on-duty police officer placed knowingly false charges on the man--was he a police officer, or a civilian? Two possibilities: He could not have been acting a police officer, because he is not officially authorized to commit crimes. As a civilian, he stands to be criminally prosecuted for false imprisonment; and personally liable for violating the man's civil rights. OR, As a police officer, he is allowed the latitude to use specious criminal charges to harass civilians, shielded by his uniform, and not vulnerable to any consequences for his illegal acts. Any thoughts?

Yes, I have thoughts, and they are solid based. I am not him, obviously, but if I were him, I would go to Randy Due's site CivilRightsFreedom.com, download everything, and copy, get a punch and 3 ring binder, and make my own manual. That is exactly what I did. Randy was taught by Hartford Van Dyke, same guy who taught me, and he knows what he is talking about. He also used to work with W. Cleon Skousen, who worked directly under J. Edgar Hoover, and taught constitutional seminars (Freeman Institute) after he retired. Cleon is who I studied the Constitution under, back in 1976. I am only relaying this info so you understand the significance and well founded base of the information you are about to deal with. Also, you may want to do a Google Search on Hartford Van Dyke. You will learn a lot. Cleon is dead now, but you may want to Google him also, and go to Joel Skousen.com

After you get all of those papers copied, this is the basics of what you want to do. You will file the Criminal Complaint forms, and it will be a piece of cake, since you are only dealing with one person. There are going to be several charges since when one crime is committed, they are actually violating several laws at the same time. Get all of the different copies of the different Complaints notarized and make several copies. I will provide a list later. I am in a hurry at the moment. You will take 3 copies of each complaint to the various places to have stamped "Received", dated, and signed or initialed. They get one copy of each, and you keep two copies for yourselves. Let them pick out which copy they keep, so they can't accuse you of giving them an altered copy. I don't recall the list in its entirety, but one copy to the Governor, Secretary of State, Insurance Commissioner, and a bunch of others.

Make a list of who got served on what date, and at what time. This is very important.

Then, once you have all parties served, and you have the list made of who got served at what time, make copies of the list, and go serve copies of the complaints and the list to at least 5 (I'm doing 10 or more) major insurance/bonding companies, ie AETNA, HARTFORD, and the like. The reason for this is that bonding companies are in business to make money, and they don't like bonding "anti-social" abusive people, and ending up having to pay claims in their behalf. This is where the list comes in. They want to know exactly what time and date every criminal was served because they, the criminals, have 30 days to report to the bonding company, and the bonding companies are very critical about this. IF THE COP DOESN'T REPORT BACK TO THE BONDING COMPANY WITHIN 30 DAYS, absolutely no more than, HE AUTOMATICALLY LOOSES HIS BOND. This applies to the Insurance Commissioner also. He has to report back to the bonding company within 30 days also, or he looses his bond. That is why they want to know it to the minute. It is MONEY to them. Either you are paid by 90 days (presuming there is no contest) or the bonding company is obligated to pay you, and then the bonding co. will go seek collateral from the cop, meaning his house, car, bank account, whatever, thus the saying "I'll take everything you own, bank, business, and home." That cop is in deep doodoo if your friend wants to pursue it. It won't be as much since it sounds as if there was no conspiracy involved, but your friend will still have a nice chunk of change, probably ballpark figure of 350,000. He has committed the crime under "color of law" and that is a biggie. There may be an assault charge, which is a biggie, unjustified arrest without due process of law. It will all mount up File each charge separately, so they can't throw the whole thing out because of one mistake. Get back with me after you have all the papers copied, so he can have references to what I will talk about. When he gets to a point that I can't help, I'll refer him to Hartford.

DO NOT cite case law. You will be using Commercial Law, with the Uniform Bonding Code. I repeat, Do not use UCCs when you are using UBC

Thanks, Wayne, you gave me more than I hoped for. I will pass this on to my friend.

I didn't think to explain why you serve the Criminal Reports to so many bonding companies. Even if you do find out what bonding company is bonding the cop, the bonding company may want to get out of paying you. All you should have to do is go to the cop shop and provide a written request for his bonding number and the name of the company, get his badge number, AND A COPY OF HIS DASH-CAM. That provided a LOT of evidence in my case. You have a right to all of that info, if you are the victim. They do not have the right to refuse it to you. You send out to several bonding companies to "put pressure" on that particular bonding company to pay. It is called public exposure, kind of like what I did with a lemon Corvette I had years ago. I put a "lemon" sign up on top of the car, on its T top, and rode around town passing Consumer Fraud report forms out to other victims of this particular dealership, based in Southern Oregon, in the town of Medford. They decided it was better to buy the car back, than to loose all business. I turned in 50 consumer fraud reports to the state, from other victims in just a few days. I had a "Warning" put on my life, by an auto wholesaler, so I contacted State Police, local police, Sheriff's Dept., and the Attorney General for the state. Suddenly things went quiet, with a quick settlement.

That is basically what you are doing, by reporting the crimes to several bonding companies. You are putting pressure on the one bonding company to act lawfully.

When you use the UBC, you are not using case law, you are using Commercial Law, which is higher than case law. Commercial Law is basically world wide law for commerce. The cop violated his contract (GET A COPY OF HIS OATH OF OFFICE, you will need it). That is proof that he is under Contract Law, which is part of Commercial Law. Highlight where he swore to uphold and defend the constitutions. A copy will go to everybody.

The man should file a claim. He has been harmed by the police officer's actions and should be compensated for the injury. Amendments 7 and 9. Question: What is your time worth from the time of arrest until release?

4th and 5th Amendment violations apply also. Is not your body part of your personal property? How about your cloths? The sign? You are supposed to be safe with them.

There is a blatant 1st Amendment rights violation screaming out of this!

There is a 6th Amendment right violation. Where is the witness who has signed and sworn an affidavit against him for any crime? And that Affidavit has to be signed under pain and penalty of perjury. He/she has to place their own reputation on the line for it to be legitimate.

There was probably a 7th violation also, but the Judge remedied that one for him. He may want to list it, depending on how it is worded on the ticket.

8th may also come into play.

9th Amendment is a definite, and should be charged.

When someone commits one crime they are usually violating several laws at once, just as Leldon eluded to. You just need to go over each and every one of them and see how it applies. The cop has definitely violated Commercial Law, and contract law, which is part of Commercial Law. Don't forget to add on the unjustified jail time, and that it was done without due process of law. He was not even supposed to be arrested until AFTER a Grand Jury indictment, where he was supposed to be confronted with his LAWFUL accuser who has signed and sworn, under pain and penalty of perjury, to him actually injuring somebody. The cop definitely violated due process, and that is a biggie. The Constitution becomes a contract with society when that cop signed and swore his Oath. You need to draft a letter of accepting his Oath, so it becomes a personal contract with you, so the cop can't dodge the bullet. Highlite where the deputy signed his Oath of Office and where he swore to uphold and defend the constitution. This will make it impossible to glaze over. Everybody gets a copy of it.

The legal term for this cop is that he is "anti-social" and a high risk.

I don't exactly recall the going rate for unjustified jail time, but I think it is $10,000 per day. I am going to be collecting on that after this current case is over, also.

See attached case for amount.

Attachments:

Terry,

When you Google W.Cleon Skousen, you will come to a link that is titled MITT ROMNEY'S NUTTY PROFESSOR. If you click on that link you will read about Cleon's FREEMAN INSTITUTE. That is what I am a graduate of, March 15, 1976. I still have the manual, and still use it almost daily when I need to reference or quote something from the Constitution. I am not good at memorizing.

It was about a month later that Hartford Van Dyke started working with Cleon. It was Hartford who taught (still teaching) Randy Due and me about using Commercial Law and the UBC.

Will Gaston is in the circle also. Ever read the book SUI JURIS? He wrote it, and if you ever go to court, you may want to use his process. His daughter was kidnapped by government people presumably for sex trafficking. The government also has another reason for stealing kids in their Child Protective Services operations. Like jails and prisons, all beds occupied by mental patients, the state governments collect a ton of money from the FED. Govt., so it is another forced motel (Service?) provided for by the FED.s. Similar for the jails and prisons, roughly $100 per night. The naive tax payers willingly pay it, not knowing how their money is being prostituted. Will and his wife, Pamella, finally won their case, but never got his daughter back. Presumably, she is being held in a mental hospital, not able to find out exactly where she is. (HMM, wonder what caused that?) and after winning the court case, his wife Pamella was assassinated. An Ag.spray plane sprayed their house, killing all their animals and Pamella. It was meant for Will also, but he was not home at the time. Pamella lived long enough to tell Will what happened after he got home. Read his book. You can download it on line, but it is missing some very important pages. I have original copies and can scan the missing pages to you. Google him too.

On the Google site, you will find links that tell about some of their court experiences too. It will mention Milt Mitcheck and Roger Weidner. Milt attended my last court hearing in Oregon with me. He accused me of tying up the court time and costing them about $600 with asking questions and wasting their time! (It was meant as a compliment. If I would have realized that, I would have deliberately asked more questions!) He told me that if EVERYBODY would do that it would clean up the courts, as they wouldn't be able to afford to screw people the way they do. (A tip for all others to observe!)

Roger Weidner has his own unique story also. He has been very active in the Oregon Republic, and has taught me a couple things. I think he may be Googleable. He should be, if he is not. He is an active fireball for restoring the Republic.

Yes, Roger Weidner is Googleable, and should be viewed by all. There are several short segments, about 10 minutes each. He was a prior prosecuting atty. and as many other, has paid a dear price for our progress in the Republic, as having been unjustly locked up, himself.

That is why one should learn to be their own lawyer, note - not attorney.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service