Image result for dr dans freedom forum

Help Educate America
Click on the following link to help educate America.
Donations are not tax deductible.

Keith Broaders
1230 N Street #510
Sacramento, California 95814
Phone (916) 399-4881

The 53rd Amendment Proposal

Submitted by Morton IX

This amendment would address the issue of the federal government’s responsibility to secure our National Sovereignty. This amendment must be specific as to the scope and limits of this responsibility. At a minimum the 53rd amendment would insure that a solid rampart wall be erected on our Mexican border. We must stop the influx of illegal aliens flowing over an unprotected border like water. After that we can decide what to do with the illegal aliens currently inside our borders.

In addition, this amendment would support the need for standing armies in contradiction to our founding fathers belief that we could rely on the Militia alone in times of peace. I believe we do have a need today for a well regulated, well trained military presence in the world and we cannot rely on a Militia to do that.

This amendment might also address how state Sovereignty and individual Sovereignty relate to National Sovereignty in an attempt to clear up who is responsible for which Sovereignty and which one comes first and why. I believe the State Governors are responsible for their state’s sovereignty, but will rely completely on the new 36th Amendment language, (which repeals the 17th Amendment), in order to detail this right. State governors must be able to recall, (fire) Senators at the drop of a hat. The individual states' legislatures must be able to control their respective Senators.

In addition, every single American should be required to lawfully declare their Sovereignty, and be responsible for it. We have to make sure that all American Citizens are properly educated as to their individual responsibility to uphold their own freedom and sovereignty.

Comments?

Views: 1921

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is because much of this should be taken to "email" exchange. There is so much non informational chit chat, bla bla, bla going on and I simply don't have time for this. I am really knee deep in court cases of the worst evilness.  http://eldermurderabuseandexploitation.blogspot.com/2014/02/1-elder...

I hate to do this (because I get "some" really good stuff to work off from the CCC in my cases) but I have to turn off my email notificiation. I can't get all these emails only to get here and find it is personal emails.

I know the difference between what is knowledge for all and what others wouldn't care about.  

People have a lot more free time than I do. I can tell from the postings. I hope somebody writes me off list if something comes thru that is really important and informational for the majority cause I really hate I have to turn this off. Now I will probably miss something I really can use.

“Commerce between independent powers or communities is universally regulated by duties and imposts. It was so regulated by the States before the adoption of this Constitution, equally in respect to each other and to foreign powers. The goods and vessels employed in the trade are the only subjects of regulation. It can act on none other. A power, then, to impose such duties and imposts in regard to foreign nations and to prevent any on the trade between the States was the only power granted.” --James Monroe

And the ships never had to have licenses until steam power came into play. The reasoning (excuse) was because the states were concerned about the damage steam powered vessels might cause to the waterways. Now it is just an excuse to collect money and to control Goi.

Terry,

I have offered up a better solution. Eliminate the IRS. They are nothing more than an arm of the D.C. Corporation and are unlawfully receiving your contributions. They operate in secret with no accountability to the American people. They openly attack all opposition to their existence. Stop paying the looters.

I am in total agreement, but then again, you and I usually are. With only a few exceptions, I stopped paying them about 35 years ago.

Morton, that goes without saying. IRS gotta go. I prefer to focus on solutions. After we turn DC into a museum, and put our 150 gov't employees in 50 travel trailers in Walmart parking lots in each state capital, where are we going to get to $15,000 a month to support our government? Recycling aluminum cans?

As much as our system is screwed up, we must provide a way to provide operating capital for our government functions. I'm not seeing answers. Or am I just not paying attention...again?

If you don't work for the government, or any other corporation, IRS involvement is voluntary. 

To go along with that, one may want to adopt the use of the Escobedo rule. By their own rules, not that they will obey them, IRS is not allowed to audit anyone who does not have a Zip Code. Putting brackets around the Zip makes that little space between the brackets a totally separate document. Also, spell the state out in its entirety. This keeps you from giving evidence of operating a Federal Post Office.

Example:

your address

your city, Iowa  [12345]

If you want to carry it one step further, skip the Zip Code and write Zip Code Exempt. This will transfer the mailing process from the U. S. Postal Service (a corporation), to the original Post Office, a non-corporate jurisdiction, and you can mail your personal letters for 3 cents. There is a weight limit, which I think amounts to 2 pieces of paper and the envelope. You cannot use this process for paying bills, as that is a commercial activity.

See weissparis.com Revocation of Election. 100% success rate against IRS.

Wayner is correct on the IRS

. people have been trained to enslave themselves to this system even though like Wayne said it was never ratified by the states. 3 Senators were to blame for your misery.

Here I take a deep sigh because people want to know how and why but no one wants to work for their freedom..

5 war you didn't get raped your angry because they didn't use vasoline.

Oh, my virgin ears! The thought of hearing the truth as it really is! It's too much for me!

Well put Pat Fields and Leldon Thomas Oates ! Apparently the chase continues for silver bullets and unicorns to save us .Yet people can't seem to muster the courage and sense of righteous indignation to ACT on what has ALREADY BEEN PROVIDED AS THE BEST ANSWERS !

NOW WE GO AROUND IN CIRCLES AGAIN BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SO CARELESS IN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF CONSTITUTIONAL LAW AND JUSTICE !

Without the character and fortitude to ACT ON WHAT IS ALREADY PROVIDED AS THE BEST ANSWERS ... WHAT GOOD ARE WORSE ANSWERS EXCEPT TO WALK BACK OUR LIBERTIES AND GIVE UP ALL THAT WAS FOUGHT FOR !

GOOD GRIEF ! !

Hey Pat, 

You and I may not always agree on details, But you nailed this one. I am in TOTAL agreement on every point you just made. KUDOS!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service