The Murderer in Cops Clothing

Today we mourn the death of Robert LaVoy Finicum who was trying to get to a neighboring Sheriff because he was told the night before that "they" would be coming for him.

He was simply trying to escape to the next county over, so he could meet with a Constitutional representative to iron out the problem of states rights over federal intrusion and land grabbing by executive edict. He knew this was wrong. He had the proof with him in that truck that he was going to give to that Sheriff. He never made it there. 

These motherfuckers (that's right, I said it), have strained MY last nerve. Watch carefully.

An agent comes out of the woods from the left and POINT BLANK RANGE - shoots Robert right in the back, like an escaped murderer, not a citizen just wanting to meet with a County Sheriff somewhere. How is this? How do "they" justify this action? So may I suggest;

Watch The Video

This was well planned to be done in an area where they could not broadcast or call for help or go some other way. This was a TRAP! Clear and simple. LaVoy was MURDERED!

WHY? Because he knew too much, he was too powerful, because he told too much truth; for evil abhors the light of day. Well now he is the reason we must rise up and stop this insanity TODAY if not sooner.

I want the guy who shot him in the back. I want his name, his phone number, address, email, badge number and current employment status. I want to know what uniform he was wearing, his bosses name, the leader of the operation on that road, the captain of the department that authorized this action, and not last and not least I WANT THAT SHERIFF! Is that David Ward our there in Harney County; Burns County? Which one is it? I'm not sure. Oh yes here it is; Contact info for that Sheriff.

David M. Ward,  SheriffHarney County Sheriff
Emergency Program Director
485 N Court Avenue #6

Burns, Oregon 97720-1524
Phone: 541-573-6156
FAX: 541-573-8383
dave.ward@co.harney.or.us

Feel free to contact this Sheriff and perhaps remind him who his bosses are and just exactly what you think of him sanctioning murder within his county "jurisdiction". He belongs out of office at the very least and in jail at the worst end for his involvement in the Murder of Robert LaVoy Finicum.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty” ~ Thomas Jefferson

• I'm surprised we haven't seen if before now. Why? there has to be a reason....

Who released this video from inside the car?

• That was the cell phone video from inside the car. It was shot by one of the people in the back seat. This is the first time I have seen the two sets of footage together showing in real time the events that transpired as seen from both sides of the action. This is very telling in terms of shedding the light of truth upon this travesty and getting the Lame Stream media to start telling America the TRUTH! There is no doubt this was an AMBUSH against an AMERICAN CITIZEN, doing nothing more than exercising his God-given, natural rights.

This CANNOT go unanswered like the way we shoved Ruby Ridge and Randy Weaver under the rug, lo those many years ago. This is Ruby Ridge all over again. They just found new Mercs, that's all. Darn, where's Lon Horiuchi when you need him?

• below the video on you tube I noticed it says:

"Investigators release synced video of LaVoy Finicum traffic stop and shooting, March 8, 2016.
    Courtesy Central Oregon Major Incident Team"

I just wondered who that was......  Yes it is very telling and supports flat out murder.

• Humanity now in its death throes

to Andrew
    And I will share with you a conversation with God
     I had a dream that Trump was taken out by the RNC and that they were happy in their bringing in of  Mitt Romney. Romney is of my faith, and so I went to God  and asked him why Romney was selected by the RNC?

He sat in thought then spoke to me.
    "Man is as a child who stupidly blunders into errors to gain knowledge, then the stupidity is replaced by ego which manifests itself through ignorance until the child becomes narcissistic,  he then considers himself a God displacing his ignorance once more with stupidity."

I cried to my Father! “Please Father!"  Let me off this earth at the first stop!” He replied softly to me ” I cant my son”,  ” I seem to have forgotten where the door to sanity is."

• Life Is a Gift from God.
    We hold from God the gift which includes all others. This gift is life -- physical, intellectual, and moral life.

But life cannot maintain itself alone. The Creator of life has entrusted us with the responsibility of preserving, developing, and perfecting it. In order that we may accomplish this, He has provided us with a collection of marvelous faculties. And He has put us in the midst of a variety of natural resources. By the application of our faculties to these natural resources we convert them into products, and use them. This process is necessary in order that life may run its appointed course.

Life, faculties, production--in other words, individuality, liberty, property -- this is man. And in spite of the cunning of artful political leaders, these three gifts from God precede all human legislation, and are superior to it.

Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.”
    ― 
    “Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Thus the beneficiaries are spared the shame and danger that their acts would otherwise involve… But how is this legal plunder to be identified? Quite simply. See if the law takes from some persons what belongs to them and gives it to the other persons to whom it doesn’t belong. See if the law benefits one citizen at the expense of another by doing what the citizen himself cannot do without committing a crime. Then abolish that law without delay - No legal plunder; this is the principle of justice, peace, order, stability, harmony and logic
    Lets all send this message to this Sheriff Ward ok?
    Frédéric Bastiat
    Author of The Law, That Which Is Seen and That Which Is Not Seen, and Economic Sophisms
    • "Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws."

This is the greatest quote I have ever heard. That says it all doesn't it folks? Thank you Q for being one of the wisest among us, even if you are a little nuts.

As for David Ward, it is well past time to educate this man. He is headed for federal prison and a free wardrobe.

• it was said in the Bible first... Eva and Adam (guilty) ate the apple and killed a animal (innocent) to cover theirselves..... Cain killed Abel..... etc etc etc....  

Has everything to do with Life, Liberty and Property... I wished they had never used Happiness to replace property because it lends to forgetting you can't have happiness without property. Even your own body is your property (of course belongs to and was given by God) When they take that they take our property.

Carry on........

• Lets go back to the beginning. There was no threat. These folks were driving down the road to a known destination. This incident was NOT spontaneous. It was thoroughly planned out with purpose. I used to teach people how to a avoid these AMBUSH roadblock tactics. Yes, a preplanned ambush! The entire roadway was textbook engineered ambush.

Did they have the intent to kill? Maybe, maybe not. If not, what would be the harm if they escaped? No life was in danger. No arms were displayed or referenced by the victims. No threat was voiced.

Do we have any law enforcement or military types in our group? Imagine yourself designing this ambush. If you NEED to arrest and capture these folks, even when they may be armed, wouldn't you use marksmen? If it came to having to fire, would you give instructions to take them alive and fire non-lethal wounding shots in an arm or leg?

Allow me to share a scenario that I heard. Don't know if it's true. You be the judge, or keep searching for more information to decide. They say Lavoy reached "down" for his gun. Rumor was that he was usually armed. Sounds reasonable when presented in that manner.

However, one possibility was that Lavoy was shot in the side while his hands were up, and there was no immediate threat. Anyone's natural human reaction will be to grab your wound! Lavoy was NOT reaching for his gun! But that wounding shot technique provides legal cover to allow the shooter to make the next lethal shot and declare self defense. That accounts for two shots. Why then, were many more shots fired? Could it be to confuse the autopsy evidence of which part of the body was hit first? This IS a technique. Who would know these tactics?

Lavoy was the sane and calm public voice of the group. Did someone need him silenced to stop his educated words from reaching more people? What would happen if his knowledge reached the news and citizens, and more people checked out his claims? Was someone afraid of Lavoy or his words? What was more dangerous, his physical being or his voice? The voice of freedom.
  • "Give me liberty  or give me death." - Patrick Henry

It is the duty of we the people to overthrow tyranny.

What is it going to take for people to stop putting up with this?

You only get what you will put up with.

This reply was deleted.