8575521070?profile=original

So why natural resources you say? Because there are a butt load of them. That's why. And it doesn't stop with diamonds. This is about ALL natural resources.

Natural resources are the MAIN reason for the federal seizure of privately, state/people owned, land. Look carefully at the map and you will realize that any and all of the land west of the Mississippi was up for grabs a while ago.

The Supreme court also decided somewhere along the line that this action was completely Constitutional.

?????????????

I would like that court or any other to show me where in ANY Constitution, state, federal or otherwise it gives the PEOPLE'S permission to the FEDS to run the show.

They may be perfectly correct, that these areas do need to be preserved for future generations, as they were for me, but nowhere does it say that the states and it's people don't have first dibs on CONTROL of that land and it's resources as well as to profit from those resources. Think about it people.

How many resources are there to be had in any given area, anyway? The answer. A BUTT LOAD! And the feds want to control them.

The mining of coal, sulfur, gold. silver, diamonds, copper, tin, and exploring for gas, oil, water, dams, electricity, the mountains themselves, and what about TREES? Aren't these resources? Are these all property of the federal government? Where does it say that? What DOES our nation's rule book say about it? Let's look.

The U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 8, Clause 17

"The Congress shall have Power To… exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States…"

Last time I looked folks, there were resources all around me that God put here and that We The People have NATURAL RIGHT TO! That's why they're called NATURAL resources people. Because government did not create them, nor did they ordain that such shall exist. In fact, the last time I looked, It went

1. Nature
  2. Nature's God
  3. The FREE People with free will to make mistakes and take full responsibility for them. And then and ONLY then;
  4. Governments and cities and organized societies and rules and statutes and jails, etc.

All of number 4 is subordinate to the rest. Governments do not make laws, only God and Nature do. "The Law of Necessity" is not a man made law. we were born with it, knowing it, doing it, right away, without being told that we needed to.

It's known as "The right to defend myself against harm." Still recognized today in every court in the land as the concept called the right to "Self-Defense".

If you point a gun at my head to rob me of my rights, I have the right, no the DUTY to stop you. Self defense.

That's what Robert "LaVoy" Finicum was trying to get across. It is all the Bundy family  is trying defend and it is, by their own admission the number one reason the federal government under Ulysses S. Grant on March 1st, 1872 - Grant signs legislation establishing Yellowstone as the nation's first national park.

There you go, created by statute; the "National" Park/Refuge System.

Don't misunderstand me. I LOVE these places. Have seen many of them. They are magnificent. That's not the issue. Ownership of the RESOURCES and THE LAND! That's the issue.

Right now as you read this, they are occupying those lands, with absolutely NO intention of giving them up. They claim they "belong to the world." They have even labeled them "World Heritage Sites" and put them "Legally" under the control of Unesco and the IMF.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• IF anyone BUYS the land, it is their land.

I know very little abour...so/  If someone knows the answer let me know.

Who did they buy the land from?  Did they buy it from the U.S. Govt?  Did they receive a Title to the land?

IF the U.S. Govt. alllowed them to buy it, it IS their land vs. the Fed's land.

• Ask the Indians that question Elaine. See what they will tell you.

• Man!  You got that right!!!

• Ownership of land is for those who hold it, stay on it, maintain it, improve it and defend it. Ownership is not meandering over it taking its natural resources and leaving when the shit gets too high. Corporations and migrating mongoloid invaders (Injuns) sound a lot alike.

• I comprehend your message Robert, but the Indians were anything but marauders. They in fact, took very good care NOT to leave a mark on the land and to preserve it's natural resources for their progeny.

• Morton, nowhere did I use the term marauders. However, when marauding other people's homes, livestock, crops and persons, particularly in the old west, after fire and animal and insect activity, wind and rain, whether the maraudees were other Indians or white travelers or settlers, little or no evidence was left behind. You are right. That's good environmental policy.

• Clinton Is Selling Uranium From Bundy and Hammond Ranches to Russians to Fund Presidential Campaign

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/01/05/clinton-is-selling-ura...

• Which is an act of treason .

• Yes! Yes, it is!  I still cannot understand how in the world she keeps getting away with such horrible acts.

• And Harry Reid is grabbing up as much as Nevada as he can, as fast as he can. Who do you think is really behind all this Bundy Ranch thing?

This reply was deleted.