Image result for center for self governance

br />

If Congress were to allocated a trillion dollars to be used to repair all of our nation's roads, bridges and levees, the government would need to borrow the money from the bankers the National Debt would increase by a trillion dollars and taxes would need to be raised of pay the interest on the money borrowed.

If Congress were to issue a trillion dollars we could hire 1,000,000 laborers and pay them each $50,000 per year to repair our nation's infrastructure.

If Congress by-passed the Federal Reserve we would be able to issue the debt free money an there would be no interest to pay.

The taxes we pay are used to pay the interest on the National Debt and if we were to stop borrowing we would be able to substantially reduce the amount of taxes we pay every year.

Even after paying the salaries of 1,000,000 laborers we would still have $500,000,000,000 to pay for the steel, cement and other materials needed to complete the projects.

By hiring a million men and women and paying them each $50,000 per year, they would have $50 billion dollars to add to our economy. Do you think that this would stimulate the economy?

If Congress were to borrow a trillion dollars with a 4% interest assumption we would be required to pay $40 billion dollars in interest to the International Bankers.

In Article I Section 8, Congress is given the power to coin nation's money supply. In 1913 Congress authorized a private banking corporation with the authority to issue our money. Instead of borrowing money, Congress should be creating their money. By issuing our own money, their would never be a need to borrow in the future and we would save the trillions of dollars we pay annually to service the debt..

To Share Your Comments Click Here

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Congress should coin our money not the Fed.

Keith:...Get ALL the able bodied men & women who are on welfare and pay them a wage to do all this work that needs to be done, Buy ALL the meteral from our country (USA) We could get everthing back in Great shape in 10 years, Get back to where we were 50 years ago....I remember when I was just a child in 1940, My dad worked on the W.P.A. for $40.00 a week...That took care of our family, Should happen again, But I doubt it will because I really don't think the POS Imposter in the White House will let it happen!...Here is a couple songs you might like to listen to...Says it all....

Wow, Henry Hazlitt (Economics in One Lesson) where are you when we need you? You propose paying government laborers with money created out of thin air instead of borrowing it from others? At least money borrowed represents value earned, money created from thin air, as the Fed does each and every day that the Treasury is unable to sell their bonds to investors, represents nothing of value and results only in diminishing the value of all other money in existence. Please read The Creature from Jekyll Island.

Gary,

Today all money is created out of thin air by private commercial banks. They simply make book entries that say you have a deposit with them. When the borrower writes checks against the numbers, he puts new money into circulation that never existed before.

This borrowed money does not represent value earned. What did you do for the bank to earn it? If you earned it you would not owe for it. It represents what you owe the bank.  

The cost of borrowing, interest, must be added to the costs of goods and services. This causes a constant and growing spread between the money supply and the costs of living or loss in purchasing power which you see as a loss in 'value.'

Increasing the money supply only reduces the purchasing power of money when you increase the supply as interest-bearing debt.

The proposal to 'Monetize' public roads and bridges' does not to this. It simply creates the money and spends it as an earned payment. The money supply grows with productivity gains.

Gregory Kenneth Soderberg ... "Today all money is created out of thin air by private commercial banks."

Well, Sir, that's a Tort of Fraud at Common Law, so how is it that the banks routinely defy the Law? Government has contrived a statute to ... "enable" it ... as you might phrase it.

Now, since such re-assignment of Constitutional duty to ... COIN ... money isn't provided for, both the Congress and the Banks MUST be operating under a jurisdiction FOREIGN to the constraints of the Constitution, or the Justices and Judges would be Oath Bound to find the practice un-Lawful and un-Constitutional.

Funny ... that's EXACTLY how the courts held ... PRIOR ... to 1871 with the creation of the Government of the District of Columbia, regarding 'Greenbacks' ... BUT 'changed their tune' ... AFTER 1871.

"Paper money has had the effect in your state that it will ever have, to ruin commerce, oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice." --George Washington

'My People suffer for lack of knowledge'.

Government has created no statute enabling the banks to do this nor one stating that all money must be created by banks as evidence of indebtedness.

The money issue is not a matter of Paper vs. Metal, silver vs. gold or copper. It's a matter of wealth vs. debt. I owe vs. I own. Freedom vs. slavery.

Gregory Kenneth Soderberg ... "The money issue is not a matter of Paper vs. Metal"

Is that so?

Paper is poverty,… it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself.”~Thomas Jefferson

"Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring classes of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money." --Daniel Webster

"Paper money has had the effect in your state that it will ever have, to ruin commerce, oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice." --George Washington

“All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation.”  –John Adams

"If Congress can do whatever in their discretion can be done by money, and will promote the General Welfare, the Government is no longer a limited one, possessing enumerated powers, but an indefinite one, subject to particular exceptions." --James Madison

I'm goimg to refer you all to Michael Journal's  pamphlet on " the corrupt Federal Reserve System "

PO  Box  86 , So. Deerfield , Ma.  01373  they are free ! or you can call them @888-858-2163                    and there is no "national debt " ;all our money goes to the  International bankers and the IMF ; also known as the Vatican . Just so you know , this pamphlet is distributed by Catholic missionaries .

1,000,000 workers at $10 each would cost $10,000,000

1,000,000 workers a $100 each would cost $100,000,000

1,000,000 workers at $1,000 each would cost $ 1,000,000,000    One Billion Dollars

1,000,000 workers at $10,000 each would cost $ 10,000,000,000   Ten Billion Dollars

1,000,000 workers at $100,000 each would cost $100,000,000 ,000  One Hundred Billion Dollars

10,000,000 workers at $100,000 each would cost  $1 ,000,000,000,000   One Trillion Dollars

Remember the WPA?  Nix the borrowing scenario.

I think we get it, understand it and really don't need anymore convincing. We know what the problem is I am working to do something to fix it. I am trying to use the ideas from others and those on this site. 

Can we get a weekly show going where people can post their filings and when they fall through the cracks for "word magic" or "storytelling" get together sharing ideas, problem solving, how fix and resubmit our filings with better success. 

Putting these cases before the higher courts, who are there to protect their peers even when we pay their salary, is like asking the head fox if his subordinate fox did anything wrong who says "no", but the hens keep disappearing.... 

'Our Money' ... is our Labor in combination with rightly acquired materials, producing goods of real equivalence to goods of others, with whom we may agree to trade. Goods we so make and acquire, embody Perfect Title in themselves. Thus, more than mere things, we essentially trade Titles in the things. In so doing, we maintain Lawful Ownership in our possessions making then our Private Property.

Paper stamps ... can never have real equivalence with any other goods, but other such stamps! Therefore, even stamps of our own private production, are insufficient to convey Perfect Lawful Title in anything traded for them. To purport otherwise is a ... Fraud At Law.

Article I, Section 8 restricts governmental borrowing of money to be as coin of silver and gold. To 'interpret' it otherwise in isolation, is to contradict other passages and thus remove the clause from context ... rendering such 'interpretation' a nullity ipso facto.

The sole exception is at Art. IV, Sec. 3, cl. 2, where, in exclusive Territory "or other Property" (synonymous with 'jurisdiction'), of the United States, no constitutional constraints apply. As the so-called 'Federal Reserve Bank' wholly exists under exclusive Congressional statutory jurisdiction, it is thereby such 'Property of the United States', making its 'private shareholders', merely cohorts in collusion with Congress perpetrating a convoluted, surreptitious scheme to extend Congressional Power beyond the 'ten miles square' originally allotted to it.

One may stand on certain soil, yet myriad jurisdictions can be layered over it. By knowingly or ignorantly allowing one's self to permit nexus to those jurisdictions, subjects one to their specific 'rules and regulations' ... Lawfully enforceable under none other.

So, by sheer acquiescence to veracity of these jurisdictions to act upon us without protest, we 'contract' to our very own Slavery.

"My People suffer, for lack of knowledge!"

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service