Constitution Club

The "Civil" Rights Act

The 41st Amendment

Section 1.

As our rights are already protected in word by the “Bill of Rights” and are by necessity an inalienable gift from God which CANNOT be granted by men with any Act or statute, The “Civil Rights Act of 1964” is Hereby repealed.

Section 2.

Congress shall make no law in regard to this Article.

Views: 1057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well spoken and thank you for your words.

I don't disagree that many of the earliest Americans were Christian (though less than 6%  had the right to vote).  Most of the actual founders (the Federalists) were Libertines - the aristocracy.

There is no proof that there is one god.  Until you provide that proof, you must make room for people of different faiths (Hindus, Native Americans, Buddhists, that are atheist, Pagans - who honor and respect nature (some worshiping it, some not).  I know of no group that worships Satan.  Even the Satanists don't do that.

Madison, who wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights said about granting christian churches more power than other means of conscience:

" [We should not] Because we hold it for a fundamental and undeniable truth, "that religion or [meaning] the duty which we owe to our Creator and the manner of discharging it, can be directed only by reason and conviction, not by force or violence." The Religion then of every man must be left to the conviction and conscience of every man; and it is the right of every man to exercise it as these may dictate.  This right is in its nature an unalienable right.

"Because the Bill violates the equality which ought to be the basis of every law, and which is more indispensible, in proportion as the validity or expediency of any law is more liable to be impeached. If "all men are by nature equally free and independent," all men are to be considered as entering into Society on equal conditions; as relinquishing no more, and therefore retaining no less, one than another, of their natural rights. Above all are they to be considered as retaining an "equal title to the free exercise of Religion according to the dictates of Conscience." ...

"Because experience witnesseth that eccelsiastical establishments, instead of maintaining the purity and efficacy of Religion, have had a contrary operation. During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less in all places, pride and indolence in the Clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution. Enquire of the Teachers of Christianity for the ages in which it appeared in its greatest lustre; those of every sect, point to the ages prior to its incorporation with Civil policy"

As to your claim that because many of the signers of the Constitution were religious, this is a Christian nation, you fail to take into account the times, when each branch of Christianity thought that the other branches were pagans and taking their instruction from Satan himself.  For example, there was no way that John Adams would tolerate a Quaker, except for his insistence on the importance of religious freedom.  He saw the Constitutional Convention almost break up on its first and second days because the delegates were fighting about who would lead the opening prayer, and no one wanted the prayer spoken by one of Satan's priests.

That's why religious freedom was meant to be religious FREEDOM.  What does freedom mean to you?  Does it mean that you are free to impose your values on others, no matter how abhorrent your values MAY be to others?  What about the freedom of the others?   Do you just pretend that the words don't mean what they say?

Gail,

Nice try at deception, but you fail. I did NOT claim signers of the Constitution were religious - I provided numbers showing that most were Christians. I have no idea how religious they were. I do suggest their religious affiliation INFLUENCED what they drafted in the Constitution. I did NOT claim we were a Christian nation. I said were FOUNDED on Judeo-Christian principles. 

As to PROVING God exists, I provide the following; God is Love, so if you can prove to me "Love" exists, I might be able to prove to you that God exists. But, if you can't prove Love, don't ask for proof of God.

Regarding Madison, as you put in your post, Madison did say, " [We should not] Because we hold it for a fundamental and undeniable truth, "that religion or [meaning] the duty which we owe to our Creator and the manner of discharging it, can be directed only by reason and conviction, not by force or violence." I'd say that quote affirms Madison's belief in "THE Creator" and the balance of the quote affirms the right of each man to choose how to worship. But, regardless of what madison or any other man or church claims, it's the teachings of Christ that are true and indisputable, not the rantings of man or the rulings of clerics and priests.

As to your last paragraph - Freedom OF religion is NOT Freedom FROM religion. The Constitution does not suggest a religious sect, but rather principles which are generally accepted as good guiding principles. many religions believe that "Thou shalt not kill." It does not suggest one should be Catholic, or Protestant, or Wiccan to adhere agree with that. It just pisses people off when that is reflected as part of the Ten Commandments. But, you feel the principle is fine, as long as it isn't suggested that Christians believe in it. If that "value" is abhorrent  to others and should not be imposed on all, you need to live where killing is acceptable… maybe Chicago, or Iran.

I'll say this one more time - People are free to worship and believe the way they choose. Your attempt to suggest I've said otherwise is a tactics used by the Left - an effort to make me defend what I have NOT said. What the hell are you? A DEMOCRAT?

Thomas Jefferson was a true Democrat.  todays democrat is a Republican who needs anger management.

the word Providence was used and 'natures God' so as not to pain the atheist. Religion was not used mainly because through mans religion it always tends to vary from Gods Word. 

But the agnostic and atheist are in control now and where is it leading us?  Blame religion but at least man has a chance to correct his wrongs , but without this the  rabbit hole  we find ourselves in has no outlet as its creators place the most grueling enslavement this world has ever known in the name of humanitarianism  ( mans definition)  in liberal pursuits    religion at least with a semblance of Gods original word to partly guide us  or a total liberal deletion  where by man can promote Sodom and Gomorrah  and we know what happened there.

Man cannot govern himself without the hand of God. No truth has ever been more profound.

Gail,

I'd also like to ask;

What credentials you have to make the (unsupported) claim that you are an American history and Constitutional expert;

You say, Washington is listed as a Christian on Christian lists, and because it is a Christian list, you imply it lacks credibility? 

According to Yahoo.com, (a non-Christian site), most of the "Founding Fathers" (a minimum of 79.5%) are considered to have Christian affiliations. THAT is, what I would consider a reasonable amount of Judeo-Christian influence.

"….there are 204 unique individuals in this group of "Founding Fathers." These are the people who did one or more of the following: 

- signed the Declaration of Independence 
- signed the Articles of Confederation 
- attended the Constitutional Convention of 1787 
- signed the Constitution of the United States of America 
- served as Senators in the First Federal Congress (1789-1791) 
- served as U.S. Representatives in the First Federal Congress 
The religious affiliations of these individuals are summarized below. Obviously this is a very restrictive set of names, and does not include everyone who could be considered an "American Founding Father." But most of the major figures that people generally think of in this context are included using these criteria, including George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, John Hancock, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton and more.”

Religious Affiliation of U.S. Founding Fathers 
# of Founding Fathers 
% of Founding Fathers 

Episcopalian/Anglican - 88 = 54.7% 
Presbyterian - 30 = 18.6% 
Congregationalist - 27 = 16.8% 
Quaker - 7 = 4.3% 
Dutch Reformed/German Reformed - 6 = 3.7% 
Lutheran - 5 = 3.1% 
Catholic - 3 = 1.9% 
Huguenot - 3 = 1.9% 
Unitarian - 3 = 1.9% 
Methodist - 2 = 1.2% 
Calvinist - 1 = 0.6% 
TOTAL 204

Roger

Answer my question first.

Going to a "church" doesn't not make one a Christian. Being a woman or a LGBT does not strip anyone of their inalienable (lawful) rights.  As a woman I have no limits placed on me by a church because if there is I don't go there. How are lesbian, gay transgender people stripped of the inalienable rights? .  The only way LGBT people are stripped of their rights are the rights by statues not by the law of the Constitution.  The Statute Government was set up by Progressives who wanted complete contol over the citizens.

As to education, our children are indoctrinated,not educated in most of our government schools.  This is in the best interest of the government not the people so the government can control us and our assets (labor). Our Constitution was set up to give the federal government limited powers in order to prevent the very situations we face on an ongoing basis.

Thank you for the phrase "National Court System".  It makes more sense.  You’re right that the national court system did strip us of our rights.  I am writing a book about this now, relying heavily on unconstitutional Supreme Court decisions that stripped us of our powers.

It is said by many that the 14th Amendment stripped sovereignty from the States.  It didn't do that entirely, but it did strip States from favoring one group over another.  Isn't it interesting that of the 14th Amendment cases brought before the Supreme Court between 1890 and 1910, 19 dealt with African Americans (most of whom lost), 288 dealt with corporations asking for THEIR new Constitutional rights to be protected (Most of them won)  The last nail in the coffin was Citizens United - a most corrupt decision where the Court didn't like the case it was given, so it asked for a rehearing on cases not before it, and used THAT argument where a party had no standing, to take the last shred of political power from the people.

I disagree that nothing can be done.  My position is that when enough of us learn the truth about American history, we will learn why the Constitution (as written) is important.  For now, too few have a clue because of our "mandatory public education", also known as "mandatory public indoctrination program" is lying to us about our history.  They fail to tell us that the Constitution is dead, because they fail to mention the Supreme Court cases that have overthrown the Constitution as the law of the land and turned us into a Common Law government.  At that point, the power pyramid, where the people had the most power, was reversed, so that the monied few had the most power, and the people were effectively dispossessed.

Knowledge is power.  When we learn about the value of the Constitution, we can stop fighting about whether or not one religion/worldview should have more rights than another because it will become evident that when you strip one group of its rights because God disapproves, you set yourself up for having your own rights stripped when a new majority comes into power.  Given the rapid decline of Christianity in America, it's time to DARE to look at that, and to reconsider.

This is the time when all can come together, but it takes a large majority. We can never achieve that as long as a large vocal group thinks that I am the enemy and is unwilling to allow me the same freedoms and privileges that it claims for itself.  When we begin treating others as we, ourselves would like to be treated, there is MUCH that we can do.

Knowledge is power.  There is something we can do.  We can learn about our own history from reliable sources (not from Christian sources). Use original documents, not people who have an unspoken agenda which is against our own interests.

this is a true fact and Marty its the best hidden secret to their agenda,  for the dialectic controls this nation and from Saul Olinsky comes 'Rules for Radicals' the very instrument which is being plied against this nation's people. For they are where this Revolution comes from and they wish us to join in it. 

You see they know that we are sovereign; that the federal government is not sovereign.  So they must teach the people that we are the revolution they are  waging through the NDAA, Patriot act, Homeland Security.

People still want to identify with their Government. That's what we have been taught That any wrong perpetrated  by them is on our behalf. A police State forms, A federal State within the States with the federal government's agencies posing as your agencies.

EPA (UN)  is controlling the narrative to us the people of a sustainable development which in true layman's terms equates to the dissolution of personal rights. Banks rights which now are living rights from Corporations part of the>  New World Order ( President Bush Seniors address to the people in 1991).

A division within the structure according to the plan of Georg Hegel  http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/05/dialectic.htm

once more I find that this link has the whole truth and nothing but the truth of a Tyranny's plan to usurp a nation away from its people.

Gail,

Your a little off target here. I never used the word Christian, You assumed I "meant" Christian, and I did not. I am not a Christian, but I do believe in the need for rights that come from some place that a government made of men cannot take away. So even if you completely deny the existence of a higher being or power, you cannot argue with the fact that He is necessary to the existence of a Constitutional Representative Republic.

Our country and this form of government "of the people, by the people and for the people" relies completely on those rights being "Un a lien able" - meaning they are very specifically NOT granted by ANY man. So who would you suggest is left to grant them if this is true?

You see? There IS no one left to grant them with MORE authority than a man EXCEPT GOD. We need Him to be there and do this whether we be of Christian, Deist or any other belief, or even if we choose not to believe in Him at all. Does that make you understand why the word God (and the assumed power that comes with it) is absolutely necessary in the Amendment?

If not I can't help you.

The Civil Rights Act was established to protect minorities who were denied the right to vote.  Blacks were being lynched daily.  The sin may have been that a black boy smiled at a white woman, or refused to step into the gutter when a white person approached.  Jews were also largely discriminated against in almost all States.

the Constitution said that no state could be doing these things, but the States and people therein refused to honor it.  The Civil Rights Act allowed the fed to step in and force the states to treat people fairly

The federal government was never given the power to "step in" denying us our freedom outlined in the Declaration of Independence and written in our Constitution. When we fall for the rhetoric that we have a crisis that must be settled by Totalitarian style government we are being led down the garden path to hell. Study history and you will see that the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness was given to us by our Maker. No man can take that away from us. Corrupting our Consitution does not change this simple fact.  It is up to us to identify and bring into agreement our government's functions.  We do not need additional legislation but rather an erasing of agency regulations that are simply not Constitutional.  We do that by restoring our paper ballots for true election results, restoring our true Grand Jury and restoring the selection of Senators by the states so we can bring our government into a more balance- of- power situation.  

Of course, this would just be a beginning. Walt Myers, a member of ours, wrote a book "To Tame a Tyrant" that is an excellent source from which to learn how to restore our Constitutional form of government. You can find it referenced on our Mohave County page.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service