If everyone is equal in the eyes of God, how could He designate the descendants of Abraham His chosen people? Either this idea was fabricated by man or God loves some of his children more than others.

When is it appropriate to shed the blood of another human being? In the Ten Commandments God revealed to Moses that "Thou Shall Not Kill". It is generally accepted that in order to defend one's life and liberty it may be necessary to kill, but to kill in order to gain another man's property is never justified.

Supposedly God told Moses not to kill and then told Joshua to kill all the men, women and children in the Land of Caanan. Either God uttered contradictory commandments or the words in the Old Testament have been altered by scribes who wanted to justify the crimes of Joshua.

Over the passed hundred years our government has killed millions of innocent men, women and children in order to make the world safe for democracy. We have engaged in countless wars of aggression and violated God's Commandments whenever it was profitable to do so.

God has given us two ends, one to sit on and one to think with, Unfortunately most Americans haven't figured out which one to use most.

If all men are endowed by their Creator with the same rights and responsibilities, then every man and every nation has a responsibility to respect the lives, liberty and property of every other human being. The rights of everyone on the planet are the same. We, as Americans believe no one has any more rights than anyone else.

All nations that violate the rights of other nations need to be held accountable. If weapons of mass destruction are, evil then no nation should possess them. As long as we continue manufacturing weapons and selling them to other nations for a profit we will continue being involved in never ending wars of aggression. Watch this video entitled:

All Wars are Banker's Wars

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bankers make alot of money with wars and it keeps the population down. 

• you have no rights, get off the fallacy

• Peter John, instead of a cynical one-liner would you consider spending a paragraph or more and tell us your solution to the ills, that have befallen our once proud nation and the principles upon which it was built. We will obviously have difficulty righting the wrongs and departures from our Constitution, prior to and during the War of Northern Aggression, but if indeed an economic collapse is now upon us, is it within the realm of possibility, that we can succeed in abolishing The Fraudulent Reserve, as a start to returning to the original intent of our Founding Fathers?

• as I rePete, the judiciary is far past corrupt, the only way You will learn is as I, but I doubt You could survive. as I write, BEWARE YE, ALL THAT ENTER HERE-ABANDONE ALL HOPE

• Peter, yes we do have Rights. We always have. The fact that others are violating them and we are not asserting our Rights doesn't make them go away. They are always there. Rights cannot be taken away, only not respected.

I keep hearing about this national "attack on woman's rights". I think its time we make it public knowledge that there is an organized attack on everyone's Rights. Is that group a minority or majority? Who is attacking the People that need a little attitude adjustment?
  • You are correct Debra. In addition, while keeping the population down, the bankers enlist and kill the youngest and most able bodied individuals. This removes the very individuals that might be able to resist and defeat the war machine and bankers before they have a chance to think for themselves. These same individuals are the ones most likely to make a positive impact in society if their lives weren't cut short.

We need to remove our youngest from the educational propaganda system and keep them from also being indoctrinated by a corporate military with selfish motives. I am not suggesting we shouldn't have militaries, only that we should keep them in check and not allow them to take over the minds of their soldiers. Militaries should be for protection, not conquest and profit. The soldiers should know for themselves why and who they are opposing. Blindly folowing orders is to become a robot or disposable tool of someone else.

Can anyone remember the Henry Kissinger quote about what he thought about soldiers?

Do we agree with sickos like Kissinger? I haven't met anyone that doesn't give our soldiers the highest respect. I do see an unlimited number that don't respect the politicians giving them their orders. Then why do we insanely keep doing the same thing time and again and expect a different result? We need to recognize the defect of our system, and it isn't the soldier.
    • "The feudal barons of the Middle Ages, the economic predecessors of the capitalists of our day, declared all wars. And their miserable serfs fought all the battles. The poor, ignorant serfs had been taught to revere their masters; to believe that when their masters declared war upon one another, it was their patriotic duty to fall upon one another and to cut one another's throats for the profit and glory of the lords and barons who held them in contempt. And that is war in a nutshell" - : Eugene Debs 6 June 1918: The speech was given to about 1,200 people and was later used against Debs to make the case that he had violated the espionage Act. The judge sentenced Debs to ten years in prison
  • "Too Big to Fail?"  Not a chance!!  The bigger they are, the harder they fall!!

Predatory corporations have a soft spot, or Achille's Heel," wherein, they can be dissolved by their very own trusts & instruments!!

• Read the Bible again, God loves all His children that don't love Satan.

• I asked a rabbi about The Chosen People tag, once and he told me that the Jews were chosen to deliver Gods Laws to the nations of the earth, not they were favored in some way. The nations, at that time were more like tribes, than nations. I am pretty comfortable with, "The Bible was written by mystics, during an age of mysticism, as a means to control the people", but I am not prepared to say if it was divinely inspired, or not. I still do not want Looney Tunes having nuclear weapons any more than I want a felon, a crazy or an irresponsible person possessing firearms, but that doesn't justify banning firearms anymore than banning automobiles or swimming pools. Nukes have the ability to destroy us all and probably will, but let's not hasten the day by assisting in their proliferation. That's pretty damn nuts, if you ask me. Either stop them now, or take them out now! who decides? The banksters or the Muslim in the White House?

This reply was deleted.