The Federal Reserve Act of 1913

From 1789 to 1913, Congress regulated the value of our money, (Article I, Section 8, Clause 5) and there was very little inflation. Since Congress unconstitutionally authorized the Federal Reserve to issue our money it now takes approximately $2,547.00 to purchase what $100.00 would have purchased in 1913.

The Federal Reserve was allegedly created to protect and defend the value and stability of the dollar and has failed miserably in performing this assignment.

A pound of butter cost 32 cents in 1913. Today a pound of butter costs up to $6.00/pound. Quality, high octane gasoline in 1913 sold for 10 cents a gallon. The same gasoline now sells for over $4.00 a gallon.

In 1913, just about everyone owned their own home and now the bankers "Mortgage" every home in the united States, instead. We had no National Debt in 1836 and when Woodrow Wilson became President in 1913 the Public Debt was just under 3 billion dollars. When T.W.W. left office in 1921, our National Debt had already exceeded 25 billion dollars.

Fast forward to Famous Friday, (The infamous stock market crash of 1929), and Meltdown Monday, (the bank Holiday, instituted by FDR in 1933), and you can see that they have not been good stewards of the value or stability of our currency as they promised right before they unlawfully "voted" the FRB into existence, without a quorum at 11:00 pm, Dec. 23rd, 1913.

Today the National Debt exceeds 20 trillion dollars under the watchful eye of the Federal Reserve.

The Federal Reserve issues the money out of thin air and then loans it back to the government. The more Congress borrows, the better; as far as the bankers are concerned.

8575440272?profile=original

Please Support the Constitution Club

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I like the quote above

"Give a man a gun, he can rob a bank,

Give a man a bank, he can rob the world."

But it needs one more piece;

"Give a man the world, he will claim ownership of the very Heavens."

This reply was deleted.