I know this may comes as a shock to you, but what I am about to tell you is absolutely true. We have been told the United States has a $16 trillion national debt and we had a $1.3 trillion budget deficit in 2012. This statement is both true and false. It is true based upon our fictitious budget. It is not true that the government spends more money than it generates. Last year we allegedly spent $3.8 trillion and collected only $2.5 trillion in tax revenue, so Congress claims that we had a $1.3 trillion deficit.

When the return on the government’s investments is considered, they actually brought in substantially more money than the government claims to have spent. So where does the extra go?

In order to justify raising our taxes, Congress must convince us that it is absolutely necessary in order to the close the deficit. They tell us we must cut spending and/or raise taxes. The Democrats say raise taxes while the Republicans say we should cut our spending. What we really need to do is allocate more of the money that is hidden in secret accounts to reduce this imaginary deficit.

According to the Constitution, only Congress has the authority to coin money and regulate its value. The money is being printed by a privately owned corporation doing business as the Federal Reserve. It is backed by nothing and is created out of thin air. The money that we’ve borrowed from the Federal Reserve and the accrued interest is not a legitimate debt. It is in fact, completely fictitious.

The United States also owns over 650 million acres of land and over 400,000 office buildings. Perhaps if the corporation that is masquerading as our government followed the Constitution and was confined to the 10 miles square mandated in Article I Section 8, most of this ceded land would need to be returned to the states. There are tens of thousands of municipal corporations including cities, counties, states, school districts and public universities, libraries, hospitals and pension funds collectively owning 70% of all of the stock in the Fortune 500 Companies.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Already knew this. But what do we do about it?
  • Exactly, Ellen...What do we do about it? Here's a post on what is happening in relation to Cyprus another consequences of being lied to          http://larouchepac.com/node/26078 

• Froma a blog on CAFR's on Stockton.....http://realitybloger.wordpress.com/2013/04/07/the-stockton-bankrupt...

My question is why is this being allowed to happen when the funds are available to keep the bankruptcy from going forward?
  • The interest earned on the government's assets is significantly greater that the amount of money collected by the IRS. We could eliminate the Federal Income Tax and have more than enough money to finance the government.

• That is good information,but why is this happening?  Why would they want cities to go bankrupt?  If all of those funds are in accounts, who is going to benefit by that?

• The UNITED STATES Corporation has stockholders and most of them are International Bankers. Much of the revenue received on the government's investments are distributed to the stock holders as dividends.

• I'm assuming that is true of all the public corporations, ie, cities, states, lotteries, schools  and on and on. I just don't get why anybody would let that happen to their city

• 8575454462?profile=original

• Too funny!! if it wasn't so true.....so who's going to point out these facts?  I can see it in the CAFR in my county, but I know what would happen if I went to them with my knowledge........they would give me all of this double talk about how it's lawful & all of that garbage.  I'd end up looking like a fool.  Is there a plan on how to deal with this? 

• That is exactly right. We thinking people have knowledge, but if or when you question status quo, you are a dangerous nut!
This reply was deleted.