The IRS Codes - Show me The Law

8575536261?profile=originalThe Legislative Branch: Article I Section 8 Clause 1

Congress shall have the power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States.

The Legislative Branch: Article I Section 2 Clause 3

Clause 3. Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers. 

We have a responsibility to pay the taxes required by the law. I am not suggesting that you refuse to pay the taxes, but I am suggesting you pay no more than that which is required by law.

When most Americans study the tax code they discover that there is no law requiring them to file and pay taxes on their income.
There is no law that requires most Americans to file and pay income taxes.

I suggest to read the following books:

The Tax Honesty Primer by David Zuniga

Constitutional Income by Phil Hart

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for linking to 'A Tax Honesty Primer', Keith. I would make a small distinction, however: you could probably make it a bit clearer that "there is no law" applies to most Americans, but there are at least 124 places in the Code that I found making certain activities and domicile classes liable for keeping records, filing forms, and paying a tax.

I explain it all in A Tax Honesty Primer. Most people find that they have to read it many times over, and go look up the Code sections, court rulings, acquittals, IRM and CFR citations before they can overcome the cognitive dissonance.

Thanks for your service, Keith.

• civil Rights Act 1866 protects from foreign entiyes, the non federal bank of no reserves is privately owned by foreign owners

Nor does any robe have Constitutional Authority to take anything claimed by the IRS-a private debt collecter for the Fed, see diversified Metals vs IRS

• The 16th Amendment (federal income tax) to the U.S.A. Constitution was never properly ratified. Visit www.thelawthat neverwas.com . Rather, it was declared ratified by Philander Knox (President Wilson’s Secretary of State). Even if it was ratified, the 16th Amendment does not create nor authorize a tax on income. It only gives Congress the power to do so.   There is a $100,000 reward by www.livefreenow.org for anyone who can show them the congressional law creating a federal income tax.

Wages are not income. They are barter in exchange for labor.                                                                                                         

The Federal Income Tax is also unconstitutional because it is used for unconstitutional expenditures - “pork”, given to foreign nations, “social programs”, Federal Reserve banksters, etc..

Flora vs. United States, 362 U.S. 145 concluded that “Our tax system is based upon voluntary assessment and payment, not upon distraint”. “The tax system is based on voluntary compliance…” From the I.R.S. Why Do I Have to Pay Taxes manual: “Truth: The term voluntary compliance means that each of us is responsible for filing a tax return when required ...”. When are we required? Never. “Voluntary compliance” in: Public Law, 105-206 section 3802 (3) and 100-203 section 9402 (c); 26 CFR section 601.602. They will pressure you to comply, but they will give up when you do not give up. Wesley Snipes, Gaylon Harrell, Tom Cryer, Joe Banister and others have won against the I.R.S..  See article 8 of www.articlesoffreedom.us                      

The “unsinkable” Titanic went down April 15, so can the federal income tax and the I.R.S. when we work together.                   

The Federal Reserve System is no more federal than Federal Express. It is an organization of 12 banks that control our money (actually “Federal Reserve Notes”). Real money is defined by the Coinage Act of 1792. Is it a coincidence that this income tax and the Federal Reserve were both created in 1913? Tell Congress to “audit the fed”.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."-- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

“The regional Federal Reserve banks are not government agencies. ...but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations." -- Lewis vs. United States, 680 F. 2d 1239 9th Circuit 1982

"The Federal Reserve banks, while not part of the government,..." -- United States budget for 1991 and 1992 part 7, page 10

“A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.” -- George Bernard Shaw          www.truthattack.org     www.constitution.org          www.criminalgovernment.com   www.freedomlaw.com                   www.losthorizons.com                      www.givemeliberty.org

• I am not involved in the 'tax' issue but I do understand it.  A lot of years ago I noticed that all levels of gov totally ignored the constitutions in regard to rights and normal constitutional limitations.  I figured out the legal system and judges must know something I did not - so I set out to find out what that was.

Some of what I discovered it this:  There are basically four type of citizenships recognized by out constitutional system. 

State only: for whites only. Highest level. Sovereign. Not required to pay income taxes of any kind. Not subject to around 80% of current state laws and 99.999% of fed laws. Not subject to legislative branch courts. No longer recognized by our gov after the communist take over in the 1950's and the closure of all judicial branch courts in the early 1950's.

Next highest:  A citizen of a territory destined to become a state. No such territories left. This is whom the fed bill of rights was written for. Almost a sovereign - but still subject to fed income taxes as well as a lot of fed laws.

14th Amendment citizen. Citizen of the United States / fed gov which is NOT under the common law but under municipal law.  A system of law that secures almost no rights. Subject to ALL laws all the time.  If you have no rights, commercial laws can be created and imposed on your private actions.

Today, research can easily prove the gov is pretending everyone is a 14th subject and that is how the income tax is being imposed. You have no right to your own labor, thus it can be taxed.  Actually, you have no right to work for others, thus the income tax is an excise / privilege tax just like with a corporation.

Last form of citizenship:  A citizen of a conquered land no longer in rebellion but not incorporated under the constitution to become a state. Basically the same as a 14th citizen since both are under the Art 4 powers of congress.  Art 4,3,2 states that congress can impose 'Any Needful' rule. An income tax law is deemed a 'needful rule'.

Today there are no courts with the authority to hear a case in which a state-born white is an accused. No state was granted the authority to subject a state-only citizen to a mere legislative / statutory court.

Imposing 14th status on state-born whites took a declaration of war by the communist controlled gov.  To strip a class of people of almost all their constitutionally secured rights takes an actual declaration of war.

You cannot go into a legislative court and talk about rights because such courts simply cannot see them.  All you can do is challenge jurisdiction by denying you are a 'citizen of the United States / ' fed gov.'

What 14th citizens over look is what Art 4,3,2 grants them.  It gives them the 'right' to force the gov to prove any imposed law or rule is actually needful and not merely oppressive or cease enforcement.

I hope this is helpful. God Bless America.

• I tend to agree with you.  U.S. citizens ARE obligated to pay taxes and comply with all statutes/code/regulations because they volunteered to be slaves to U.S., inc. a foreign, for profit corporation (28 USC, section 3002, Act of 1871).  If you're NOT a U.S. citizen, you are free to do as you wish UNLESS you do harm.  Know who you are.

Better learn common law to bypass the corrupt statutory court system (again, a foreign, for profit corporation).  Youtube Karl Lentz!  There MUST be a man or woman bringing claim against you for doing harm/injury/loss.  If not, there is NO crime.  Stay out of the legal realm!

• It has nothing to do with volunteering. No constitution secures them [ 14th citizens ] any common law rights. If you have no rights, the gov can impose any law or rule it wants. It can impose commercial laws on private actions.

• You are exactly right here, but I suggest, before stopping the payment of taxes your readers read my web sit at www.axethetaxes.net. This will make it much quicker, esier and safer. we do need to educate the people on the common law. they do not understand that they have lost their Constitutional citizenship or how powerful it is or how easy it is to reclaim it. They do not understand how Congress is dayly violating the Constitution with impunity. I think we are going to have to educate them in the fact that they have to deal with the commercial law,s "Assumptions" in everything we do and the fact that attorneys are not trained in Constitutional law and only corporate law and XIVth amendment law. If you understand the Common Law you can defend yourself in court. If you hire an attorney you will be convicted..I think the greatest crime today is educating our children as XIVth Amendment citizens and then the counties converting the Common Law Citizenship as established by their mothers at birth into XIVth Amendment citizenship on their Birth Cirtificate. Marvin Lee Robey

http://www.axethetaxes.net/
        • To understand the nature of income taxes on people, we must look at the courts the tax laws are enforced in. They are all legislative courts. The fed USDC is an Art 4 territorial court.  Now white person born in any state is constitutionally subject to the jurisdiction of any legislative / statutory court.  No constitution grants the gov the power to hear a case in which they are an accused in such a court.

When an answer is extremely obvious it often gets over look, particularly acknowledging the truth means rejecting gov propaganda.

The gov is at war with whites. This is not semantics - it is an actual declared war.

• The National Lawyers Guild as per congress in 1950.

Lawyers Guild 500.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8575813285?profile=original
  • Hello Keith, Be very carefull on this. You could get a lot of good people in trouble. Theincome tax is lawful and constitutional under the XIVth amendment and it is enforced. Marvin Lee Robey

This reply was deleted.