Constitution Club

The Legislative Branch: Article I Section 8 Clause 1

Congress shall have the power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States.

The Legislative Branch: Article I Section 2 Clause 3

Clause 3. Representatives and  direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We have a responsibility to pay the taxes required by the law. I am not suggesting that you refuse to pay the taxes, but I am suggesting you pay no more than that which is required by law.

When most Americans study the tax code they discover that  there is no law requiring them to file and pay taxes on their income 
There is no law that requires most Americans to file and pay income taxes.

I suggest to read the following books:

The Tax Honesty Primer by David Zuniga 

Constitutional Income by Phil Hart

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

U.S. inc does not have jurisdiction in common law courts of record (land).  Invoking common law is how people stay out of the statutory/maritime (sea) jurisdiction where pirates rule.  Youtube Karl Lentz for procedure

Organize your local jural assembly and stay out of the sea completely.  There's a  template for it already.  No need to reinvent the wheel:

http://1stmichiganassembly.info/

All judicial branch / common law courts were closed by the early 1950's.  Due to this, there are no trial courts in operation that have authority to hear a case in which a state-born white is an accused.

I'm just researching the ANC (assumed name certificate), and it makes sense opposed to the complicated methods of correcting status.  Michael is the man putting this info. out to the public and i'll see if i can invite him here to answer questions, and will paste some exchanges to help clarify some things:

"when you REMOVE the Legal Person from the game, the game is over.
> The Legal person is who the laws are written for.  So when there  is
> nothing that will stick to you, you are free.

when you copyright, you do not change the status of the Legal
Person on the COLB.  When you have the SOS of Minnesota register the
NAME and change that name to a Legal Business Entity, then officially,
the United States Government or STATE has put their hand to it and it is
as official as the COLB that put us in that  mess.  The SOS of one State
is the same as any state but ONLY Minnesota has this clean and easy way
to change the NAME.

I look for they to try to close this loop hole someday.  They always do.

I have included the updated version of how to register the NAME, which
was freely done by a lady from NY that contacted me off of Jaro's blog. 
She used to work in an office, saw the need for an update and she just
did it because it needed it.  I agree with her.  I checked it out and it
reads much better than the last version. 

Attachments:

The name game is a myth with no constitutional foundation. Citizenship is the issue.

"Both before and after the Fourteenth Amendment to the federal Constitution, it has not been necessary for a person to be a citizen of the United States in order to be a citizen of his state."  Crosse v. Bd. of Supvr,s of Elections, 221 A.2d. 431 (1966)

The constitution doesn't apply to people.  It's a set of rules for public servants. 

What is the supporting theory behind this concept that goes against all SCt cases?

Did you sign the constitution?  If not, then you're not a party to it. The constitution does not give people rights. People have unlimited, unalienable rights unless we do harm.  Case laws, like the constitution, are for public SERVANTS....not for people....unless we consent.

14th fed citizens are more like subjects and do not appear to be a party to the fed constitution.  It was created by the states to serve the states.

State-only citizens are party to their state constitution and it is that instrument that is 'suppose' to secure their rights.

I got  something to offer  to this issue  -I used the zero returns    one yeart and got all the money return  for 1999   and now I use a TAX STATEMENT    (240  pages  ) ans since using  that  I have not been  paying income taxes  because the perjury clause   is not in the statement . That removes you from  the hook  that  the IRS uses  to get you to admit you owe taxes .  Is anyone interested in getting a copy  of the TAX STATEMENT ?

Yes I would.

I sent the IRS and State revenue a notice of citizenship Domicile and tax status. It's a form I got from SEDM.org The IRS hasn't said boo since 2008 The state was a little more difficult because I sometimes get 1099 from bigger companies I do work for. I could go on and on.

But a least your idea, (Though they may still fight me) I would be able to show taxes to the worker comp people. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service