Notice!
A Plan of Action by Committee!

I would like to let you know that The CC is starting down a new path, not in small part specifically coinciding with the presence here of new members like the people from Rancher Lives Matter and the escalating tension with the feds and their agencies, FEMA camps, etc. It is a sign that "the times, they are a changin'."

We have written all we need to write to get to the truth and now that we are there, we know what must be done. We must now take ACTION to secure "for ourselves and our posterity," that sovereignty which has so deftly eluded us as a Nation of Souls, the "huddled masses, yearning to be free."

We have reached a turning point, where the old way of talking to protect our rights has evolved in to a time for Action. We here at The Constitution Club have decided to start down that new path with boldness and fortitude and are dedicated to seeing that ALL of the new members from RLM are included. A new club will be starting and it will be an ACTION club. Not a talking club.

It's time to Walk the Walk instead!

This is your notice that you are here because you were born to be here, and now we are pleased to extend an official invitation with this notice to join our NEW CLUB and invite everyone you can talk to to do the same.

We will begin to form committees to get DIRECTLY involved in challenging EVERY HOLDER OF PUBLIC OFFICE in the nation to either uphold our Constitution FOR the people of the usA or go home and not return or even be charged with crimes should they be found so inclined. We will be employing the office of Sheriff in our quest to arrest those who are suspected of crimes. If that fails there are more steps which can and WILL be taken.

There is a very civic minded movement already in place that will assist us in our new direction. I have made it my business to stay informed of what everyone else in the Patriot community is doing. We are going to be joining together with many other organizations with ALL of the approaches COMBINED TOGETHER in a single format designed to root out the evil "Post Haste".

I will inform you all of the timelines and procedures needed to accomplish our goals. I must first reorganize our content to accommodate the new way. Stay tuned for the next step. AND;

Welcome To The Revolution!

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America