To engage in a commercial activity the government requires you to have a license. 
But no permit or license is required to exercise a God given right.

8575480269?profile=original

A DRIVER GETS PAID TO TAKE PASSENGERS FROM POINT A TO POINT B.  

A PASSENGER PAYS TO BE TAKEN FROM POINT A TO POINT B. 

Rich Iverson will be the guest on the Friends of Liberty Radio Show 

Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

Call in to 1 (347) 884-9499

or Click on the Blog Talk Link to access the show.
stage%20coach.png   
Click Here                       Click Here

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Replies

• I have driven in California for 5.5 years WITHOUT a California driver's license. I was stopped by a cop once who let me go even though he knew I lived here 2 years. I showed him that I gave the state secretary of state my rights papers. Supposed to get a license within 10 days. I am now wasting time studying for the driver's test to get a license because: 1. I cannot cash a check without ID and need a checking account for checks over $1,100+-. 2. Cannot get a checking account without an ID. 3. "Illegal" to drive without a license and I could get arrested, especially since cops turned into maniacs within the last year or 2. The application for a license uses the word "privilege". I wrote "right" over it. Government and their helpers (business) make it nearly impossible to function without government issued ID. : ( Joe Brown

• Don't give up so easy Joe,

I have no license, bank account or plans on receiving SSI. Cash all checks at the bank they are drawn on or issued from. Tell your customer(s) you want things to go your way. Money orders, barter, etc. There's a lot of imagination left out there for you to access Joe. If I can do it, you can too Joe.

• The 'operators license' is to operate the legal person on the road. Man does not need a 'driver's license' or any license.

Man has rights bestowed to him by his creator. The 'legal person' is a government employee and is granted 'civil rights' by it's creator, the US government, and must follow it's creators codes, statutes, ordinances, acts and legislation.

The creation is subordinate to it's creator.

• Your BlogTalk Radio link doesn't work. Maybe if you can fix it, I can get a recording mañana 

This reply was deleted.