Replies

• I first heard Mr. Cox give this lecture nearly 4 years ago and was impressed. Within days Mr. Cox completely ruined his credibility by getting charged with domestic abuse involving weapons. I remember checking this out and finding at least on the surface this was true. I do not know the outcome and since I see this video being resurrected I will try to research the outcome for both Mr. Cox, his family, and the liberty movement in Fairbanks.

I really liked the video, but we must have principled leaders to follow.
  • I appreciate the speakers sincerity.

They don't print money. We must quit using that term 'printing money.' The correct term is they 'create money.' The money is created as 'numbers' and they lend the numbers into circulation at interest. That must happen before the paper curency or coins can come into circulation because Fed Notes and Coins are not available for direct delivery to the public. Someone must write a check for cash against the numbers in their checking account. The'numbers' only get into the checking system through the creation of loans.The Primary problem is that Forcing people into debt to obtain a medium of exchange creates economic servitude. Period!

The Secondary problem is the one most talked about. It's the math problem. No money is ever created to pay the interest when a loan is made. Only the principal is created. When the principal is repaid it is extinguished. The money no longer exits until another borrower comes along.

It isn't the number of dollars that reduces their purchasing power. It is the interest charged on the dollars that raises the costs of living and reduces purchasing power. When money is created as interest bearing debt,the debt grows with time but the money supply only increases with more borrowing. If making more of something made them worth less then when you have a second child it is worth less than the first child. The last new car off the assembly line should be Free! Air is worthless because it is always there when you take a breath.It would be worth much more if we had to choke every time we took a breath. We should not keepmore but less in a savings account. Because themore we save the less its worth. Stop saying that the more they 'print' the less it's worth!

The solution is to create the numbers and Spend them into circulation as a debt-free payment for production done by the people that the entire public can use free in lieu of taxation or borrowing.

Money is a man made concept. That concept, 'money', must represent the wealth of the people, their production, a debt-free evidence of that. That is all money is! Money is an evidence of something. To slaves, money represents what they owe. To Free people money represents what they own.  

That is what Free Coinage was all about. The people brought the gold and or silver they produced to the mint. The bullion was not money. The Mint coined it, blessed it as 'money' and returned the production to the producer in a different form. The coins represented the peoples' production 'monetized' or 'turned into money, Free of charge, a debt-free medium of exchange. We can do that with numbers. Then stop the creation of any money as debt and prosecute those who have participated in the fraud and theft of America.

Il Respiro
    Il portale dedicato alla respirazione, in cui vengono definite le fasi respiratorie, inconsapevoli e guidate, offrendo anche un elenco dei benefici d…
  • As stated I looked further into Shaeffer Cox and the liberty bell system initiated in Fairbanks in 2008-2009.  I was shocked to learn the situation had deteriorated greatly indeed.  Evidenced by the following HEADLINE FROM THE ALASKA PRIDE BLOG:

"Update January 8th, 2013: Schaeffer Cox sentenced to 25 years and 10 months in prison. On January 7th, Lonnie Vernon was also sentenced to 25 years and 10 months, while Karen Vernon was sentenced to 12 years in prison"

For confirmation I looked up and read the grand jury indictment which led to the conviction.  They we're charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

SO WHAT IN HEAVENS NAME ARE WE DOING PROMOTING SUCH A VIDEO?  In this case the messenger has so tarnished his name that regardless of the helpfulness of the information, the sharing of such will do more harm than good especially under Shaeffer Cox's name!! 

• I like this. Flows right in with the common law grand juries being formed all over the country. I will share. Thanks for recommending.
  • If Samuel Adams or any of the Son's of Liberty has been put on trial for conspiracy against the Crown, they would have been found guilty of trumped up charges and would have received the death penalty. I am thankful for Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry, Thomas Paine and the other early American Patriots that were willing to challenge the establishment. Shaeffer Cox is only guilty of loving the principles of Liberty that our government was supposed to protect.

• JUST BECAUSE HE HAS HAD SOME TROUBLE IN HIS LIFE DOES NOT MEAN THE MESSAGE ISN'T WORTH ACTING ON.   That kind of comment really gets under my skin when we are searching and seeking and not coming up wqoth anything and you say something like that.  Kinda makes you sound like a troll.  just sayin!

Duane McMurdie said:

I first heard Mr. Cox give this lecture nearly 4 years ago and was impressed. Within days Mr. Cox completely ruined his credibility by getting charged with domestic abuse involving weapons. I remember checking this out and finding at least on the surface this was true. I do not know the outcome and since I see this video being resurrected I will try to research the outcome for both Mr. Cox, his family, and the liberty movement in Fairbanks.

I really liked the video, but we must have principled leaders to follow.
  • I hear you.  But if we wait for their approval, or until we find something they cant attack, we have already lost.  You don't have to use his name.  People all over the United States are beginning to stand up.  Look at the 1.5 million bikers that showed in DC even though they were denied a permit!  We just have to do it! 

Do we hand in our guns if they pass a law that says we have to?  Uh, not hardly!

• One of the most important message here is the MESSAGE is worth exploring! John Adams defended soldiers of the Crown because he believed in the philosophy of rule of law and TRUTH to power.
    And it is a LONG STANDING principle that we have been given liberty by God. THERE EXISTS no human being that rightfully has righteous reason to take MY LIBERTY away without any due cause. Barack has no just cause to do that to me or anyone else. IF the messenger is not perfect, let us NOT make him the issue, let us get the message right.
  • I wonder if he was really guilty or if the case was manufactured.  That is not beneath our government. I live in Illinois.  Don't know where Marion is but I'd sure like to pay him a visit.  There is a group already working on the common law grand jury.  I'm part of that group.  It was nice to see the two things woven together.  You can visit the website here:  www.nationallibertyalliance.org

Stephen Smith said:

The concept of common law courts is sound and needs to be explored and brought into being.  However, I must agree with Duane that Schaeffer Cox is not the right guy to have as a poster boy for this.  Here's what I found on Wikipedia about Schaeffer Cox:

Cox continued to face the federal weapons charges. In November 2011, additional federal charges were brought against him. The new allegations related to the alleged purchase of hand grenades and silencers, and alleged possession of a loaded grenade launcher.[20]

On January 20, 2012, Cox and two co-defendants were charged in the same case with conspiracy to kill officers and employees of the United States, including law enforcement officers, "in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 1111 and 1114...."[21][22] The trial began on May 7, 2012. The case went to the jury on Thursday, June 14, 2012.[23]

On June 18, 2012, Cox and codefendant Lonnie Vernon were each found guilty of conspiracy to commit murder. The jury was unable to reach consensus on the conspiracy charge against codefendant Coleman Barney.[24][25] Barney was, however, convicted of conspiracy to possess unregistered silencers and destructive devices and possession of unregistered destructive devices.[26]

On September 24, 2012, Coleman L. Barney was sentenced to five years in federal prison. On January 7, 2013, Lonnie Vernon and his wife, Karen Vernon, were sentenced to 25 and 12 years, respectively.[27]

On January 8, 2013, Cox was sentenced to 310 months, or nearly 26 years, in federal prison. The conviction and sentence are being appealed.[28][29] Cox is currently incarcerated at the United States Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois and is scheduled for release in 2033.[30]

• where can we download this and send out to all of our believers?

This reply was deleted.