Image result for center for self governance

Click on the banner

As of May 1, 2017 the Constitution Club will no longer accept donations because all members will be charged $5 per month to go toward the administration and maintenance of the website.

As a result this will be the last time I will send out an email requesting  donations. I am tired of begging and I am sure
you are tired of being asked to donate.

In the past six month only around 50
individuals out of 4,200 have made a voluntary contribution.
Are you among the supporters of the website?

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Keith:

I understand your plight. I have been prevented from working by people doing business as the United States since 2004. The ignorant people dba the United States or a State of (State, eg California) have financially dispossessed me totally since 2004. I will sign up to donate five bucks per month from May first.

If my financial condition improves I will donate accordingly.

You can still access the website for free, but you will not be able to post comments, post blogs and/or discussions. Paid members will be able to use the site for social networking while non-members will be able  to visit a non participatory website.

Let me know I am more than glad t give you $5 every month....

Thank you,

Dede Ramella

Yeah I won't give you my long drawn-out story, hardships with auto accident State of Florida trying to kill my wife problems with my diabetic son and seizures, etc, but I don't have it. Good fortune to you. And if you bless a prophet you get a prophet's reward that's Matthew 10:41 KJV. So keep your eye out for a blessing, so you don't miss it; like scotoma, it's an attitude thing that catches your misses the blessings that are on your way. But I'll see you around. Good Fortune to you.

being retired and surviving on a small monthly income, I can NOT afford to sign up for the monthly fee.  Please continue your great work forever and  enjoy the everlasting thankfulness from those of us who attempt to survive the onslaught of the de facto

YOU SAID IT SO  RIGHT-EVERY DAY I AM GIVING 10 OR MORE ASKING FOR DONATES-ON A FIXED INCOME IT;S  VERY HARD TO HELP ALL THAT I WANT TO GIVE,BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT IT TAKES MONEY FOR EVERYTHING-THE RIGHT TO SPEAK AND TO  HELP THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO GET THE JOB DONE IN D.C.GOD HELP US ALL TO SEEK HIM FIRST. HOW DO I PAY 5.00 EACH MONTH? I WILL DO IT AS LONG AS I CAN.

NO , this sucks , an ultimatum ; no thanks I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A WEBSITE IS MUCH LESS WHY I  WOULD WANT ONE and yes I was a supporter .

I just donated $100.00 and will gladly pay the $5.00 a month.

I pay more then that a day for my wife's coffee.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service