The Constitution Club is not a non profit organization, it is simply a website operated by a man who loves liberty and the principles promoted in the Declaration of Independence, Donations to the website are not tax deductible, but the funds received will be used to promote the education of the American people.

Walk the Walk - Voluntary Compliance and "Registration" of Everything!

No More Talk - Walking the Walk!

This one is on "The Man in the Mirror". I think the title is appropriate.

I believe we are in a similar time as the First American Revolution, but with striking differences. There is a tremendous amount of Ignorance and Apathy and our Public Schools have had ample time to dumb us down. We are at that point where we "think" we're free and so are in truth no more hopelessly enslaved than we could possibly be, by any other means. For evidence to the truth of this claim, let a candid world examine the following "truth".

• You voluntarily sign agreements with the "bank" to hold your valuable property for you with absolutely NO obligation to protect that "deposit". In fact, they will readily hand it over to unlawful demand by criminal agencies of a De Facto government, such as the IRS without hesitation or question as to the "authority" of that agency.
  • You voluntarily send your children to indoctrination farms, designed to create confusion and chaos in the minds of our youth. Instead of learning to cope with the real world and gaining truly useful knowledge, they are taught "Common Core".
  • You voluntarily submit to unlawful "demands" through adhesion contracts such as,
  1. Driver's License
  2. Building Permits
  3. Vehicle Registration
  4. Mechanical Inspection Certificate
  5. Smog inspection certificate
  6. Contractor's License
  7. Fishing License
  8. Hunting License
  9. Birth Certificate
  10. School Registration
  11. Gun Registration
  12. Concealed Carry Permits
  13. Marijuana Laws. (You don't need permission on what to do with your own body).
  14. Social Security Application
  15. IRS Form 1040 "Requirements"
  16. Banking Agreements that Favor the IRS, Not You
  17. Forced Auto Insurance and Federal Authority over "Transportation"

You also volunteer to participate in government "forced";

• Automatic Registration of your child at the hospital into a lifetime contract (Birth Certificate), which treats them as nothing more than a commodity.
  • Registration of your child in that same hospital into the Social Security System without the permission of the child. (Try getting your child out of the hospital without it.)
  • Unauthorized and involuntery Vaccination of your child with decidedly dangerous potions; also without the consent of the human who is being affected by these potions, (the child). (Try getting your child out of the hospital without it.)
  • Registration of that same child into "Public Schools", where you lose all control of them and that we KNOW don't teach them like they should.
  • Registration of guns, ammunition and magazines and explosive devices in direct violation of the Second Amendment.

Let's face it, this is just the tip of the iceberg and I'm sure anyone could come up with more items for the list, but I think the point is clear.

We keep "Volunteering" to participate in what we know is a completely fraudulent system of oppression and tyranny, designed to overwhelm us and demand all of our time and energy to comply with.

When we refuse to participate, we take back control of our lives and this country. That should be the ultimate goal of EVERY SINGLE PATRIOT who claims to have the answer.

You cannot trust the guy who only talks the talk. You can only trust the guy who is walking the walk. If there are organizations out there with thousands or even millions of members who do not walk the walk, then it's high time we convinced them ALL of the efficacy of such a path. Especially the creators and administrators of these organizations.

We must now take action to either email, call, write a letter to or even go visit ANYONE in ANY of these organizations and SHOW them the path of resistance that they should follow. Show them by doing it all yourself first.

We could take an example from Mr. John Lamb, who has no "Birth" certificate; nor do his children. He has No SSN; nor do his children. He was not born in a hospital; nor were any of his children. I cannot speak to his status in other areas of resistance, but I can speak to my own.

I do not and will not:

• Have a bank account,
  • Have children registered in "public" school,
  • Submit to vaccination of myself OR my charges,
  • File tax forms, or pay "income" tax; EVER,
  • Use my SSN for ANY reason,
  • Expect to receive "benefits" from the Social Security Administration,
  • Have a "driver's" license, (I am not a driver)
  • Have a registration plate,
  • Submit to inspection "requirements",
  • Ask permission to build something on my property, (including a fence),
  • Submit to their supposed "jurisdiction" in ANY way without a fight,
  • Or let them tell me what my "NAME" is.

Take this for what you wish, but don't underestimate the importance of the message. We must now begin the process of full force resistance of this tyrannical government. We must do so by starting with The Man in the Mirror. We must now ALL "Walk the Walk", then show everyone else in the Patriot Network how to do this. We must start TODAY!

For more on this subject Watch This Video

Welcome to The Revolution!

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would suggest staying out of Oregon. You can get locked up here just for talking about rights.  What the gov did was to impose 14th status on everyone.  That is important because they have almost no rights. Since they don't have the right to travel on the highways, the gov silently imposed the commercial laws upon their actions.

It is important to understand that the common law / judicial branch courts that have authority over state-only citizens were closed in the early 1950's and replaced with statutory / legislative branch / admin courts.  They have no authority over sovereigns but full authority over 14th subjects - which have no rights.  This is important because if you don't know this and try to argue rights in these courts, they ignore you because the judges and DA's know 14th subjects don't have hardly any rights - and what they did have were suspended via the unPatriot Act.

We are a communist occupied country because a gov that does not recognize rights is communist by its nature.

They're not imposing 14th Amend. status on the people. They're imposing it on their SM. That is the only entity they have control over. The problem that arises in court is that the living man never knows his true status and makes an 'appearance' as a fiduciary for the fiction charged. Only fictions 'appear', ie. John Wayne appearing as Rooster Cogburn.

One way to overcome their presumptions is to make a 'special visitation' to challenge jurisdiction where you testify that you are not the fiduciary for their SM and you chose not to contract with them.

Another means of accomplishing the same thing would be to call for a self deposition where you invite the other side or the prosecutor to attend. You have someone ask you specifically drawn questions and you read off your specifically prepared answers. When you get through with that you give the other side the chance to ask questions. They are limited to the material covered by your Q & As.  If they ask a question you ask 'which Q & A does that pertain to?'. If they say #4, you just repeat the answer you gave for #4. After about 2 of those they should realize that they have been taken behind the woodshed.

Well, you were correct about challenging jurisdiction. Your other statements indicate the gov can use deception to trick you our of your rights and the gov has no such power.  Constitutionally secured rights can only be taken by force because most, such as the right to common law due process for state-only citizens is so fundamental that they cannot be surrendered.   For the gov to strip the sovereign class of their rights, it literally took an over throw of our constitutional system. That is defined as civil war and occupation.

That is absolutely correct [For the gov to strip the sovereign class of their rights, it literally took an over throw of our constitutional system. That is defined as civil war and occupation.] and that is precisely what has occurred. Our Constitutional Republic was overthrown and a Democracy was instituted in its place by the Act of 1871. Our only saving grace is that they never openly declared our republic as vanquished. They just came up with a new constitution called Constitution of the United States of America to replace the Constitution for the United States of America. "Of" being possessive means it belongs to Govco not the people. In other words it is merely a set of corporate by-laws for USA, Inc. to be ignored when it suits them.

1] The states were republics for their citizens but not for others.

2] The United States / fed gov has never been a republic.  It has always been under limited communism. See its powers in Art 4,3,2. It was never suppose to have its own permanent citizens for this reason and its general laws don't apply to sovereigns. 

3] Communism / totalitarianism is not a democracy. it is a gov of absolute power over subjects.

Sorry, Bill, you lost me on that one.

I think I might be able to clear up a little for you Dan,

When Bill says citizens, he means rich white men only. No women, no Negroes, no Indians.

No. 2 & 3 are semantics and debatable.

The state constitutions only provided a republican form of gov for their citizens. 14th citizens, which are federal citizens, being that the fed gov has never had a republican form of gov, have no right to a republican form of gov.  A citizen of a state is limited to a white person, generally of European heritage, born in a state or naturalized by a state.  The states have not naturalized anyone for many decades.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service