Image result for dr dans freedom forum

Help Educate America
Click on the following link to help educate America.
Donations are not tax deductible.

Keith Broaders
1230 N Street #510
Sacramento, California 95814
Phone (916) 399-4881

What is your opinion on what President Trump said in his inaugural address? Please share your opinion in the comments section at the bottom of the page.

Views: 364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Col Riley, Keith, Mort:  You guys have done a great job in Building Constitution Club. That allow us to speak freely. WE HAVE JUST COME OUT 8 YEARS  FROM DARK SIDE OF STAR WARS HEADED BY DARK VADERS OBAMA ADMINSTRATION, DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES.  OUR MASTERS HEARD OUR PRAYERS AND ANSWER US BY FINDING A GREAT MAN LIKE PRESDENT DONALD TRUMP. WHO HAS A VISION TO RETURN US BACK TO WORD OF GOD AND OUR GREAT CONSTITUTION.  WRITTEN BY OUR GREAT LEADERS OF THE PASSED. IT WAS SO REFRESHING TO HEAR PEOPLE TO PRAY ABOUT FATHER, SAVIOR, HOLY SPIRIT. THERE IS A LOT  WORK A AHEAD OF US, BUT I BELIEVE WE ARE GOING IN THE RIGHT DITECION. 

I was very pleased to see a real American standing before the people of the United States.More people in this world need to say it like it is, and be willing to do something about it.  May God bless him, and us, in his quest to bring our Republic back into our hands.  Reminiscent of JFK. 

I think it was outstanding, just pray he means it and the people will stay behind him , and push ...

I felt like America just won back the Country.   I also was very much impressed with the fact that God was mentioned many times during the inauguration.   Didn't have that with Obama too much the past 8 years.  In fact I hardly ever heard the word God come out of Obama's mouth, and never heard much about the Constitution.   President Trump has given us the chance to take our Country back and we had better do what is needed, because we almost lost this Country to Communism last year.   Next time we might not be so lucky.   He made it clear the people will run this government!

It is nice to hear God mentioned several times.

Blunt - direct - to the point.  Easy to understand.

The inaugural speech couldn't have been any better. Trump kept it on-point. Then again, I think to please his audience, he gave away too much to the ones that are now shaking in their boots. This gives them more reason to trip him up.

There was no miscommunication where he explained that he intends to return America back to the People and away from the politicians. Was that bipartisan? Who's going to not want that?

The message to the corrupt Congress and the NWO was "In Your Face"! Trump didn't mince words. It was a warning. Warnings aren't good strategy if you want to catch one's foes off-guard. However, I feel that it was calculated, in the bizarre out-of-synch way Trump has been successful in other areas. Maybe he needs us to know his intentions. Maybe he needs us to have his back, now that he has voiced who he's up against. These are the most evil scum on Earth. I hope America heard what I heard.

The President doesn't have as much power as many think he does. The Congress can still trip him up. The same Congress that allowed OBummer to run roughshod over the Constitution and sat on their hands the entire time.

We need to support Trump from our side and keep these troublemakers in-line. We need to do MORE than what Trump says he's going to do. The ball is in our court now! How do we wish to play the game? Most Americans will plan on spectating. We have a new quarterback, where's the rest of the team? I'm not talking about his tiny administration. We need millions of Americans to step up the game.

Great speech. Talked to the people. Didn't say 'I' one time.
He has an almost impossible job to clean the swamp...

I agree except for "he" its God and We the people that put him in, now We have to call on God, stay behind him  and push him forward.

I think the best of any ive ever heard. It was about us not the damn president whick i thought was good.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Online Professor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service