The Legislative Branch: Article I Section 8 Clause 1

Congress shall have the power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States.

The Legislative Branch: Article I Section 2 Clause 3

Clause 3. Representatives and  direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

We have a responsibility to pay the taxes required by the law. I am not suggesting that you refuse to pay the taxes, but I am suggesting you pay no more than that which is required by law.

When most Americans study the tax code they discover that  there is no law requiring them to file and pay taxes on their income 
There is no law that requires most Americans to file and pay income taxes.

I suggest to read the following books:

The Tax Honesty Primer by David Zuniga 

Constitutional Income by Phil Hart

Views: 447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A 'citizen of the United States' is a citizen first and foremost of the United States / fed gov. via the 14th.  They are not part of 'we the people'.  That referred to people who are only a citizen of a state. They are still not subject to the income tax but the gov has declared war upon them and imposed 14th status on them.

In 12/11/2013 I had the attorney general of the fair labor division of Massachusetts asking me for my records.I sent them a notice stating 1906 Hale v. Henkel. 201 us 43.
Natural person does not have to show records but a corporation does.
No reply. Then I got a penalty of $1000 under MGL 151 section 19 three failure to keep accurate payroll records. I have no employees I am not an employer but I do have a private business and I have not filed or paid an income since 2008. This penalty turned into a tax lien on my property and is on file with the credit bureau. I then sent them a 4 page letter of criminal complaint identity theft fraudulent or miss leading securities fraud in the original notice not domicile in the state of Massachusetts which is a federal cooperation domicile within federal territories. Not a US citizen per eight USC section 1401 or personal individual and any federal law private not resident etc.to which they did not reply. Not sure where to go now.
daniamthatiam@gmail.com Thanks.

If the took you to court, it would be an admin / legislative branch court. This can only be done on the claim you are a 14th citizen.  They are subject to commercial laws just like a corp.  Your case came from a judicial branch / common law court before the gov was totally taken over by the communists and war was declared on state-only citizen.  Thus your case could not be seen in the current courts. 

The attorneys, which includes the judges and prosecutors understand this very well.

Never went to court. no due process. they just do what ever they want.

So I'm now jumping in with the sharks and filing a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

I respectfully disagree with the statement that no natural person has to show records.  Here is why:  A citizen by the 14th is not a citizen of a republic but a citizen of DC and the courts have stated that the 14th secures to them very few rights. Citizens of the original territories had to be income taxes because they were under limited federal jurisdiction.

Thus, natural people that are citizens via the 14th can have commercial laws imposed on private behavior - which is exactly what the gov is doing.

Interestingly, if you are not subject to the income tax, all the trial courts have that authority over you were closed many decades ago.  Things are such a mess.

How do people become "citizens via the 14th" and how do they get out of it?  What about those who were naturalized?

Before the 14th, our constitutions did not have a provision for a non-white to be a citizen. The 14th created a totally new form of American citizenship primarily for the negro since there were few Asians here at the time.

Birth and race determine your citizenship. If you are a state-born white, you are exclusively a state-only citizen.  Under communist occupation, the official policy, enforced by the communist controlled trial courts, this aspect of the constitutions is ignored.  The trail courts have an official policy of even ignoring the law on jurisdictional challenges.  There really is a declared war on whites because it takes a declaration of war to strip the sovereigns, as a class, of all their constitutionally secured rights.

How do we "remedy" their error of being mistakenly identified as a US citizen? Aren't federal US Citizens foreigners belonging to the foreign District of Columbia? DC is not one of the 50 states. DC is like the Vatican. A foreign country within Rome, Italy. I am, and wish to remain a state Citizen ONLY! 

I was too young to sign my Birth Certificate and sign up for a Social Security Number. However, I have filed and paid taxes in the past, as I was misinformed by coercion and collusion and tricked into doing so.

I guess our past mistakes documents we are US citizens. With education, we now find ourselves identified incorrectly. Now what? Exactly who do we correct the error with?

What do we say to our employers when they demand a SS# and insist we sign IRS forms. Isn't any use of their paperwork admitting that we are employees of their foreign federal system as well as declaring ourselves as US citizens? How would we answer an employer if we worked in Europe while living in one of the 50 states? Is it the same?

Can we open a bank account without giving a SS# or EIN?

I have been told that "income" is defined in the IRS code as "interest" on an "investment". Our labor is NOT interest or an investment, but a barter of our time for agreed compensation. If we have interest bearing bank accounts or retirement investments, is that interest  income taxable?

The IRS code also says that tax is due on ALL income, no matter how it is derived. Using THEIR definitions, aren't we only liable for a tax on ONLY the interest?

If they need and want taxes, fine. But when they must mislead us with tens of thousands of pages of code, we need to ask, "what are they attempting to hide"? It doesn't need to be that overly complex. And what's with oxymoron  "voluntary compliance"? Right there, is proof that they are illiterate and ignorant. Any explanation is an attempt at extortion by any means.

Income tax: I explained that. It is imposed on the claim the individual is a fed citizen and that the courts have ruled such people have almost no rights. Fed and fed territorial citizens have always been subject to an income tax.  If you have no rights, they can impose a commercial law upon you - which is what they do.

Citizenship: Please study up. The 14th created true federal citizenship. Yes, DC / United States, is a foreign country in effect. It has a different system of gov and a totally different system of law than what the state constitutions created for true state citizens.

Due to the declared war against state-only citizens, we are all being subjected to the system of law that once only existed over lands the fed gov had total authority over.

The proper way to challenge the claim that one is a 14th subject in court is with a jurisdictional challenge, where one denies the plaintiff has standing because you deny being a 'citizen of the Untied States'.  According to law and case history the gov has to prove you wrong before the court can claim authority to move forward.

Unfortunately the courts are controlled by the communists [ or what passed for them ] and the judges will always ignore the law and case history when it gets in the way of the official policy of the force occupying the country.

There's no way to challenge the statutory/maritime courts because it's THEIR jurisdiction, which they created and control.  The only remedy in court is to invoke your common law court of record by turning yourself into the aggrieved/claimant/prosecutor.  Without an injured wo/man, there is no crime.  Period.  Due to their assaults, you are the aggrieved and will prosecute by invoking common law of the land.  Youtube Karl Lentz, common law.

Attachments:

These are all legislative branch courts. They have authority over all things in which the relevant legislature is sovereign. They do not have authority over people who are only citizens of a state.  You do not have to be a citizen of the United States to be a citizen of a state.

All trial courts are owned by the communists. Expect them to ignore the law when it comes in conflict with official communist policy.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service