What is Your Opinion?

Would Smaller Congressional Districts improve make it easier to hold your Congressman accountable/

Would having more Congressional  Representatives increase the voice of the people?

Would you like your Congressional Representative to spend 365 days ten to twenty miles from your home?

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think a better informed citizen would make our Congressman more accountable.

• Bill, how is a better informed citizen going to reach that congressman? That person DOES work for us. Shouldn't we have better access to them so that we can make our voices heard?

Besides, have you ever been able to go to your congress persons office, knock on the door and actually get to talk to them?

I've been stomping around our State capitol for decades and it was never that easy and I consider myself fairly well informed.

I agree it is important for us to be better informed, but it is THEIR job to serve us.

When a congress person represents 100,000, 200,000 or even 700,000 people, how is our voice going to be heard? Especially when they're too busy decorating their offices with our tax money.

• In Wyoming it sure would!

I think, when enough people understood the entire scope of what you are putting on the table and the reasons why we would see more voter participation at different levels for all pro American organizations...that would be my hope. I think they would be more willing to express their thoughts and ideas also.

• ABSOLUTELY to all!

This reply was deleted.