Eagle

Article 2, Section 2, Clause 1

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

This means that the President is not the Commander-in-Chief unless Congress makes a declaration of war.

The Preamble states "In order to create a  more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, do and ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Wars of aggression are not authorized by the Constitution and the preamble authorizes promoting general welfare. General welfare benefits everyone while specific welfare benefit some at the expense of others.

8575536094?profile=original

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump Unleashes Military Strikes: 59 Tomahawk Missiles Hit Syria.

I suppose the answer today is 365/24/7. In the National Security Strategy, September 2002, it stated " While the United States will constantly strive to enlist the support of the International community, (we) will not hesitate to act alone, if necessary, to exercise (our) right to self-defense by acting preemptively against such terrorists.."

I suppose it depends on the definition of we, it is not The We in the Declaration or the We in the Constitution. I guess it means the we, which means he ?

Folks IMO we are in deep shit !

Seattle, I have land for sell in N.C.

AmericaAgain could make a difference 1 month from now, if People wanted to step out of the shit.
  • Excellent discussion Billy!

But lets not forget that this is most likely a false flag for the neo-cons to set up President Trump for failure. Russia knew that America was going to bomb and cleared out just before the bombs fell. It's very possible that this was another Isis created event and we ALL know who funds and supports Isis. Also don't forget what was happening with Susan Rice and the deep state corruption that was just being exposed. Amazing how that all disappeared as soon as the gas attack happened! 

• MOAB ...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i9H50tHiHjs

Could this be a diversion ?

https://vimeo.com/205415310
This reply was deleted.