Constitution Club

Click on the following link to access Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Dr. Dan's Freedom Forum Video Presentations

From where I come from, My UnderstandIing is the Only Person that can Arrest The County Sherriff Is The County Corornor.  Is This Correct?? 

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

However The People do Have the Right of Recall!

If I'm Wrong Would someone Please Correct Me.

I'm asking this In all of My Humbleness.

In California the office of the County Sheriff in California also assigns the Sheriff as the Coroner. If 10% of the registered voters in a county sign a petition to recall a County Sheriff, a special election will be held and the voters would have the authority to vote out an undesirable County Sheriff.

No,

The D.A. is the guy you wanna see for that. State Police maybe?

I have heard that said to be true.  But under what charges recognized as sufficient by the Coroner might one arrest a Sheriff ?  Coroner status embodies the constitutional protections of the common sovereignty of the American citizens.  'Coroner' derives from 'corona' = crown=sovereign power as of royalty. 

coroner (n.)

title of a county or municipal officer with certain duties, mid-14c. (mid-13c. as a surname), corouner, from Anglo-French curuner, from Anglo-Latin custos placitorum coronae (late 12c.), originally the title of the officer with the duty of protecting the private property of the royal family, from Latin corona, literally "crown" (see crown (n.)).

In the Middle English period an elected county or borough officer charged with the supervision of pleas of the Crown and the administration of criminal justice.  The duties of the office gradually narrowed and by 17c. the chief function was to determine the cause of death in cases not obviously natural.

sovereign (n.)

late 13c., "superior, ruler, master," from Old French soverain "sovereign, lord, ruler," noun use of adjective meaning "highest, supreme, chief" (see sovereign (adj.)). Meaning "gold coin worth 22s 6d" first recorded late 15c.; value changed 1817 to 1 pound.

sovereign (adj.)

early 14c., "great, superior, supreme," from Old French soverain "highest, supreme, chief," from Vulgar Latin *superanus "chief, principal" (source also of Spanish soberano, Italian soprano), from Latin super "over" (from PIE root *uper "over"). Spelling influenced by folk-etymology association with reign. Milton spelled it sovran, as though from Italian sovrano. Of remedies or medicines, "potent in a high degree," from late 14c.

sovereignty (n.)

mid-14c., "pre-eminence," from Anglo-French sovereynete, Old French souverainete, from soverain(see sovereign (adj.)). Meaning "authority, rule, supremacy of power or rank" is recorded from late 14c.; sense of "existence as an independent state" is from 1715.

K.H.@U.S.A. saying American citizen sovereignty is presumed as penultimate and common to all of those citizens, none more or less than another except as to their expression thereof. 

X

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service