8575534894?profile=originalThe Constitution for the united States created a new government that was to be the servant of the people.

The Constitution was created to govern the government and protect the God given rights of the people.

The people were to be responsible and hold their government officials countable.

The Constitution was written to define what the government can and can not do.The people were to be responsible to supervise their employees and it was their responsibility to follow the rules.

In order for the government to function properly, we need to do our job before we can expect our servants to do their job. It is impossible for us to do our job without knowing the Constitution and the original intent.

None of us would hire a high school drop out to perform brain surgery or someone to referee a football game who did know the rules. We the people can not judge the performance of our employee unless we know the original intent of the men who wrote it..

Those who serve in the legislative, executive and judicial branches of government are all our employees and we have a responsibility to hold them accountable.

. Contrary to what we have been told, the Supreme Court is not the final arbiter of what is and what is not Constitutional for we the people.

8575535098?profile=originalAllowing lawyers employed by the bankers to determine what is and what is not Constitutional would be like asking the Oakland Raider's coaching staff to decide when their defensive backs have committed pass interference.

Having an electorate that doesn't know and understand the Constitution is like asking a blind man to lead you through a mine field.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2o_NarTP9cfwKMcZEHP-qjg80Mm6pLCMtikp6vQHkTxrZVY0pfQ&width=200

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Most Americans studied our founders Constitution years past but probably weren't

that interested in it.  Now we see how truly important that instrument really is.

AmericaAgain! apparently, has found a 'loophole' as regards our representation

and voices needed to truly represent the populas and it needs correcting as it's part of Article 1

that is presently flawed, if I understand what this AmericaAgain movement is about.

• Im am reading everyday as much information as i can. This information is not taught to us so we have to really dig deep for some of it. But i intend to learn everything possible that i can and as quick as i can. Your right about that, it is our duty.
  • Billy, your ' spot on'.

We need to share this site with others that want to learn or

refresh what they may have forgotten . I an another guy are the contacts here

in Oklahoma. It's difficult to get others to ' see the light' as to what needs be done.

• Read http://www.annavonreitz.com/ for more information.  The later postings are the higher numbered ones.

Anna von Reitz
  • Prosecute ; take their crimes personally ; like they're crippling your family ; find their weak point and write that affidavit of judicial truth ; file it in common law court of record . They are all impostors .

• Unfortunately, I believe it would take someone like Superman to change the way the Government of this and any other country is run.

This reply was deleted.