8575478454?profile=original

I find it hard to believe that we need a license from the city, county, state and federal government for practically everything we do, right down to the dog. Yet, the men and women in Congress assume they are automatically authorized (licensed), to borrow and spend billions of dollars on things we don't need and can't afford.

I would like a rule that every candidate for a public office be required to take a test on the Constitution and have to PASS the test and have their scores posted on the internet. Only candidates scoring 95% or better could run for office.

I would also like to have any politician immediately removed from office and put on trial for treason who is found guilty of violating their oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution.

This would also require that candidates be bonded and that they pay for it out of their own salary.

You need to be a member of Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America to add comments!

Join Constitution Club - 2020 Vision 4 America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I SECOND IT!!

• And I third it, but how is it implemented without it taking ten/ twenty years to take effect? In our current state,we need ideas that can be manifest pronto while the roaches are feeding. Ie; Our gov. is concerned with serin in Siria while spreading chemtrails here for decades. Huh????

• Noble idea, but wouldn't a "license " constitute a title of Nobility?
    The Act of 1871 must first be repealed in order to restore the Republic, and all legislation there after resubmitted or abolished.
    Since the secession, no Treaty has been forged. Therefore all seats remain legally vacant until that session of Congress is fiscally recorded and closed. The Act of 1871 legally hijacked our form of government. Read up, you'll be surprised. That is why Admiralty Law exists today (Even GW saw it coming). What is the significance of the Washington monument? ....
    "Under water, " Law of the Sea, hence UCC.
    And all Congressional appointees know about it!

"A primary object ...should be the education of our youth in the science of government. In a republic, what species of knowledge can be equally important? and what duty more pressing ...than communicating it to those who are to be the future guardians of the liberties of the country?"
    — George Washington, 1796.

In closing :
    "I am sure there never was a people, who had more reason to acknowledge a divine interposition in their affairs, than those of the United States ; and I should be pained to believe, that they have forgotten that agency, which was so often manifested during our revolution, or that they failed to consider the omnipotence of that God, who is alone able to protect them."
    — George Washington, 1792

Every knee shall bow.

Good day.
    Shanah Tovah
    Hallelujah Immanuel.
  • Craig, 

Rather than calling it a license it could be a certification that the candidate had study the Constitution and was competent to serve as advocate for the Constitution and the life, liberty and property of the people.

There are qualifications to run for Congress. You must be at least 25 years old and been a citizens for a minimum of 7 years. We could add the requirement that all members of Congress demonstrate knowledge on the Constitution in order to be prepared to defend it.

• 8575481059?profile=original

Congressional Representative are as useful as cockroaches.

• 8575474460?profile=original
    "No man's life, liberty or property is secure when Congress is in session."
    Mark Twain
    8575497481?profile=original
  • how in the hell do you expect them to pass a test ??? there way too STUPID to read or understand anything..

• Absolutely excellent point!! I couldn't agree with you more!!

• Shanah, (maybe it's Craig Brown, not sure)

It sounds like you have some good background. In March of 2010, we the People put all 50 governors on notice that if they did not re-occupy the "Republic" seats and take their proper Oaths, they would be eliminated (no, not killed, though some of them may deserve it by reason of treason). All 50 governors acquiesced, thus leaving the Republic positions open for occupation. We held elections, and we now have the Republic government up and running again. I personally, am the Representative for Harney County in Oregon. We need lots of others to volunteer, if you are interested. Go to republicfortheunitedstates and get registered. Just one of the benefits is that when you do, and get your Document of Sovereign Rights, you will no longer be in the corporate jurisdiction for cops to have any authority to write tickets to you. Actually, they don't anyway, as long as you document your Sovereignty, file it with the County Recorder, and elsewhere. Cops don't even give me warnings anymore, just "Have a nice night/[day]." If you let them know right up front that you are not in their jurisdiction, it tends to take the wind out of their sails, if you know what you're talking about.

CraigM Brown said:

Noble idea, but wouldn't a "license " constitute a title of Nobility?
    The Act of 1871 must first be repealed in order to restore the Republic, and all legislation there after resubmitted or abolished.
    Since the secession, no Treaty has been forged. Therefore all seats remain legally vacant until that session of Congress is fiscally recorded and closed. The Act of 1871 legally hijacked our form of government. Read up, you'll be surprised. That is why Admiralty Law exists today (Even GW saw it coming). What is the significance of the Washington monument? ....
    "Under water, " Law of the Sea, hence UCC.
    And all Congressional appointees know about it!

"A primary object ...should be the education of our youth in the science of government. In a republic, what species of knowledge can be equally important? and what duty more pressing ...than communicating it to those who are to be the future guardians of the liberties of the country?"
    — George Washington, 1796.

In closing :
    "I am sure there never was a people, who had more reason to acknowledge a divine interposition in their affairs, than those of the United States ; and I should be pained to believe, that they have forgotten that agency, which was so often manifested during our revolution, or that they failed to consider the omnipotence of that God, who is alone able to protect them."
    — George Washington, 1792

Every knee shall bow.

Good day.
    Shanah Tovah
    Hallelujah Immanuel.
  • Much of our problems is the fact that in order to pass a bill there are a hundred amendments buried in it . All bills need to be judged on their own merit .

Few know the Constitution and those that do ignore it . Party line voting is what is important to these jerks regardless of the harm they do to us .

We need to incorporate the motorcycle clubs that will be going to DC to counter the Muslims . First of all they are risk takers just by riding a cycle and I would venture all are Patriots . We have no one behind us including the Tea Parties which are now "Politically Correct" .

Licensing is not any answer to our problems , integrity is .

This reply was deleted.