I HAVE MOVED TO SACRAMENTO TO BECOME A LOBBYIST FOR THE PEOPLE.

Letter to Your County Sheriff

Posted by Keith Broaders on January 1, 2013 at 8:06pm in Discussions With Keith BroadersSend Message View Discussions
The following letter is a sample of a letter that I suggest that you email to your County Sheriff. We need hundreds if not thousands of Patriots to send emails to their County Sheriff. We need to find out which of the Sheriffs are working for the people and which ones are working for the Federal government. Copy the following letter and send it to all of your friends and neighbors and ask them to do the same. Ask everyone to email their Sheriff and demand that he or she make a commitment to honor their oath of office.

Dear Sheriff ________________,

As the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in _______________County you were required to take an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Having taken that oath I would like to know if you will honor your oath by refusing to enforce Federal rules, regulations and directives that violate the Constitution and/or the Bill of Rights.

The Second Amendment clearly proclaims that the people have a right to own guns and in the Bill of Rights, the government is prohibited from infringing on the right of the people to own guns if they choose to do so. Your primary job is to preserve, protect and defend the Constiution and the rights of the people that live in ______________ our County.

The Supreme Court has ruled that the Federal government has no lawful jurisdiction in the counties and that when a Sheriff chooses to enforce an unconstitutional directive, he is violating his Constitutional Oath.

The people of _______________ County are the employer and you are the employee and we expect you to represent us and not the Federal government. As your employer, I would like to know if you are given an order that violates the Constitution, will you honor your oath or will you do as directed by the President of the United States.

Sincerely,

Keith Broaders

(951) 282-3271

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

We are working here on our County Sheriff, he originally said he would not stand in the way of the Feds but he has backtracked a bit now that the Idaho Sheriffs Association has taken a better stand.  I am organizing a Patriot's Day Rally here in Boise on the steps of the State Capitol.  Patriot's Day is the commemoration of the Battles of Lexington and Concord in 1775 when the British came to take away the guns and munitions of the local patriots, this began the American REvolutionary War.  We honor it on April 19th every year.  I am hoping to get local Constitutional Sheriffs from Idaho to come and speak about the Second Amendment.

Wow Terry, good job. I am on the other side of the state. So far my sheriff has not answered my emails so I am going to try to meet with him as soon as I get my feet under me. I did an icon for my county and offered to help with the others. I post a little, but am not an expert in the least. I have been working with another project and was given a link to here from a friend. Would sure appreciate any and all help with our state, I am sure not in charge and you sound way ahead of me. Let's help each other get our state in shape. One thing I am thinking if we could set up initial contacts with sheriff offices in each county maybe we can start to build that way...your thoughts would be apprecdiated. Be thinking and we can put our heads together. Good night Sir.

Arty wish you were closer we have big jobs to do with small numbers.  But we have righteousness on our side and hopefully the Hand of Providence.  I am a Ben Franklin impersonator so I use that to conduct ceremonies at the Capitol for Bill of Rights Day, Constitution Day and Patriot's Day.  I also created the State liberty Tree across from the Capitol with a Proclamation from the Governor.  We all do our part and I see how precious we each are in our own capacity....keep in touch

you are in Ada County .Terry  Do you think that Raney will let go of the fed money? ATM weve been working on getting the Idaho Senate not to pass State ran Obama care. Seems like theres many holes in this Dike'

Hi Q. will be keeping in touch Gentlemen...3 seems a fine enough start to me. Have a good night. Yeah....that money lure is a tough one to pass up.

heres something we may incorporate part of  Supreme Court decisions

As the chief Law enforcement officer in _____________________ county, you  have taken an oath to uphold and defend the Federal Constitution. This  also means the interpretation of that document by the Supreme Court. The court has ruled in Barron v Mayor of Baltimore 32 US 243 that the Bill  of Rights (the peoples protection) was an aspect of State citizenship  and so was removed from the Federal Constitution at that time. The Bill  of Rights was drafted into every State Constitution as it was to be  under State protection. This State citizen has no knowledge of  an oath to defend the State Constitution and so therefore the Bill of  Rights. The Second Amendment which is a part of that Bill of Rights, is  currently under assault by the Federal Government. Lawfully speaking the Government has no Jurisdiction to remove anything from a State  Constitution. The great body of case Law even as recently as Miller v US confirms that there is a Jurisdictional line that prevents one  sovereign from interfering with another. While I cannot ask you to take an oath to uphold and defend the State Constitution (although  that would be appreciated) I can ask you to enforce the Decisions of the Court since you are indeed an officer of the Law. The decisions of the  court on this matter are of no small importance and carry great weight  as the Supreme Court has been the main interpreter of the Constitution  since the Honorable John Marshall's court first introduced Judicial  review. The people in the county are to be viewed as carrying a dual  citizenship. Their citizenship in the Federal (US citizenship  Kitchens v Steele) allows them access to the Federal Constitution and  the incorporated versions of the Bill of Rights. Their State citizenship (Cruikshank v United States 92 US 542 , Twining v State of New Jersey  211 US 78 et al) allows them access to the original Bill of Rights as  drafted into the State Constitution. Will you protect the State citizens in _______________________county from all enemies foreign and domestic? It is important that they know they can rely on the Sheriff to stop any illegal and unlawful attempt to usurp these principles. As the court  has based the entire body of case Law in America on these principles. You will undoubtedly be given orders to violate someones State  citizenship rights under the Bill of Rights (since these are the only  rights not owing their existence to Federal Power). We need to know you  intend to not follow through with those orders. If you would like to  swear an oath to the State Constitution and the Bill of Rights please do and could we get a copy of your Oath afterward's for verification?  Thank you for your time Sheriff and the opportunity to interface with  you as a State citizen.
Q. i copied that sample letter from the main CS page. Keith posted it there. Do we develop our own letters or are we to stick to the same in all states? I am not sure? You mentioned duel citizenship in a previous thread on another site and I read it. Very interested in this concept and the process. Can you tell me about this more throughly, it is new to me, I had never heard of before I read your post. Your knowledge of all the legal is far more than I understand. I will defer to your judgement on this matter Gentlemen, I will help however much I am able.

OUR purpose is to show several things. Our desire to see where the Sheriff in Question is to his  Constitutional approach to law. 2nd is to reaffirm our support in his office by understanding what his position should be ,and is placed before that sheriff.

We the masses are known as sheep, etc i would suggest you study up on the Supreme Court cases which made our decisions.  Its called Civics. And when the sheriff in question understands what depth our knowledge is it will keep the BS out of the conversation.

I would also suggest our understanding these decisions and bring that understanding to other people so they may learn as well and place  their signatures forward to the Sheriff as to their knowledge as well as support. ( there are reasons for this)

Q. I just posted a link for the Idaho Constitution pdf on our Idaho front page. If you will just give ma a list of what we will need, I will be a good student and I will research and get everything we will need posted here. I did a research on the Supreme Court since the 14th. I have that list, but not in-depth knowledge of each case, it is a general summary. I have been at this for about 6 months, but as you know have been most focused on Article V. You help me know where to look and what to do, you know I will try my best.

Raney also has a strong liberal base in this county to please too.  What I want to do is get them together and hear what each other has to say and understand the issue better.  And remember too that the purpose of the event is to commemorate the Battles of Lexington and Concord which should give them a deeper understanding of our heritage.  Money talks and principles walk, I know what you mean, the people are being controled by the money manipulators, while in reality the money is fiat at the same time.

Quisno Rodonovich said:

you are in Ada County .Terry  Do you think that Raney will let go of the fed money? ATM weve been working on getting the Idaho Senate not to pass State ran Obama care. Seems like theres many holes in this Dike'

you must mean our study of the 2nd amendment? i just put into modern Militia movement tonight the same agreement  which has been copied  but i made the statement that they need to learn alittle about the Supreme decisions which point out the facts im trying to present.  therefore PDF's and ODT's

L.M.Y. said:

Q. i copied that sample letter from the main CS page. Keith posted it there. Do we develop our own letters or are we to stick to the same in all states? I am not sure? You mentioned duel citizenship in a previous thread on another site and I read it. Very interested in this concept and the process. Can you tell me about this more throughly, it is new to me, I had never heard of before I read your post. Your knowledge of all the legal is far more than I understand. I will defer to your judgement on this matter Gentlemen, I will help however much I am able.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service