3 cents/half ounce if going out of town

and 2 cents/half ounce in town.

Mail your donation with a 2 or 3 cent stamp
and address it exactly as shown to:

Keith Broaders

c/o 1000 S. Gilbert Street #54

Hemet, California Republic

usA Non-Domestic

I think that the Sheriffs who value the 2nd Amendment should form a posse of concealed carrying citizens to insure that FEDS do not descend on law abiding citizens without their knowledge.  Empowered ONLY to exercise authority until the sheriff or legal representative arrives on the scene.

You want to scare the feds off due to citizen involvement, have the sheriffs ask for a volunteer militia as permitted by the 2nd and 10th Amendments.

Washington will know they have stirred a hornets nest.

I volunteer.

Views: 430

Replies to This Discussion

I volenteer.

There are many ways to carry legally.  Earning a concealed carry in the State of Texas is ONE way.

Check out the definition of reciprocity and see what States Texas has that agreement with.

That should open up your options.

If you are interested in VOLUNTEERING for your area's POSSE, please view thie information at this web site:

http://www.uscda.us/membership/

If you see what you like and you want to be responsible American Citizen's who others can turn to for assistance, then this might be your way.

Pennsylvania is doing exactly that.  Lets hope the Texas Sheriffs will start to follow the same outline.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/02/police-chief-wants-citizens-as-re...

i, also, volunteer.

Larry W Banyash, MD

Elkhart, Indiana

Hi, Doc. You may want to check out www.uscda.us  and become a posse member with the .

Ladies and Gentlemen, to all who volunteer;  I am arranging a get together at Alpine shooting range for a firing session. 

This session is also to determine who among us has the requisite knowledge to teach firearm safety to new members.  Plus, I am anxious to get things rolling.  I have had enough talk. 

Look in the events calender for this get together.  Find a piece of yellow ribbon for your right arm to identify our members. 

This assembly is protected and guaranteed by the First Amendment, and as legal citizens our peaceful actions guaranteed by the second.

There will be range fees involved, and we will likely assemble after ward at a location to meet and greet for lunch.  Suggestions welcome. 

http://www.alpinerange.com/  

Looking at a Sat March 2nd.  At 10:00 am.

You should join a militia. We have some good leaders here in Texas. Check out http://wramsite.com/

I volunteer also. This is Wayne, of the Bachmann family. I am not a citizen/slave of the corporation of the UNITED STATES. I am a natural born living soul who resides in Harney County, Oregon. My Sheriff hasn't, and most likely won't join this organization, but I am willing to take a stand, and defend our Constitution of the united States of America, the Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence. If my Sheriff won't honor his oath (and he hasn't honored his oath pertaining to my Constitutionally guaranteed rights in the past), I feel it is long overdue for him to resign, preferably voluntarily, and put someone else in as Sheriff who will honor his oath. I am willing to commit to work to that end.

Wayne Bachmann

The Dallas County Sheriff's Office does have a Posse however it is not an impromptu organization. To be a member there are qualifications to be met, training to be done, physical requirements and a few other items including courses on physical combat and firearms training. It's volunteer in nature and trainees will be given ride along opportunities with regular deputies.

In short, it's not set up for busted up seniors (myself included) but for someone younger who wishes law enforcement experience it might be interesting and rewarding.

Very well said Wayne!!!!

It appears that you are more suitable for that Sheriff's position than the other guy.

Welcome and thank you for sharing.

The FED will be shut down by this summer, hopefully sooner, and we will have our freedom back.

INTEL here: www.AmericanNationalMilitia.com. Everyone should read it.

:Sunny: Nguyen

Wayne Bachmann said:

I volunteer also. This is Wayne, of the Bachmann family. I am not a citizen/slave of the corporation of the UNITED STATES. I am a natural born living soul who resides in Harney County, Oregon. My Sheriff hasn't, and most likely won't join this organization, but I am willing to take a stand, and defend our Constitution of the united States of America, the Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence. If my Sheriff won't honor his oath (and he hasn't honored his oath pertaining to my Constitutionally guaranteed rights in the past), I feel it is long overdue for him to resign, preferably voluntarily, and put someone else in as Sheriff who will honor his oath. I am willing to commit to work to that end.

Wayne Bachmann

It is long past time to remove the plague of Lawyers that have invaded Washington to suck the blood of PATRIOTS [tax money stolen] – Let us restore our pride and force our State duly elected Legislatures to protect WE THE PEOPLE FROM A TYRANNICAL OPPRESSIVE CENTRAL COLLECTIVE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Will you take the hours of study and weeks, months and maybe years to Restore our States Rights and Powers? Will you join with others across the many States, will you fight the good fight?

The Founders – Framers – Ratifiers all knew that the Central Federal government must be small and limited [weak] and the States should be strong and unlimited . . the following is how we the people can take our Freedoms and Liberties back . . will you do it? It is long past time to act.

http://articlevprojecttorestoreliberty.com/

We need to remove all Lawyers from office as an association with the Bar is an association with the British Crown!

original 13th admendment

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.  

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service