Starting on May 1, 2017 Members of the Constitution Club will be
charged  $5 per month to cover website maintenance and administrative costs.

In the Gold Bar below,  you will see a number of tabs
that will take you to video presentations on various topics.

Attention Fellow  Patriots

In the center of the main page you will see articles and/or videos posted by Keith Broaders and Morton IX.  Also posted on the Main Page you will have access to recent blogs and forums. The membership roster is also posted on the Main Page.

In the column on the right you will have access to sources of alternative news with Gary Franchi, Lou Dobbs and Judge Andrew Napolitano.

You will also have access to "The Principles of Liberty", "The Philosophy of Liberty" and "The Law" by Frederic Bastiat  You can also go to Constitution Facts and see how much you know about the Constitution.

In the Gold Bar at the top of this page you will see a number of tabs that will take you to video presentations on various topics.

Hello my fellow Texans!  As I got to looking at the Texas Group I noticed that most of the stuff on the page is outdated. Like the website, Texas Sheriff's Org PDF.  The new website is http://www.sheriffstx.org/ and it has an interactive county map.  I don't know if there is a Texas Group Leader or how things are set-up but it shows 102 members in the group.  Hopefully, we can get some new activity in the group and in the county groups. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions how to get more people involved?

Frederick H. Stralow - Rick "Stradog"

Gun Barrel City, Texas (Henderson County)

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

Rick, yes I have a lot of ideas, but they have to happen in order. The first order of business is 'Ratify28', and the first step in that action project is holding our 50-capitol 'Proclamation Day'.

It's all included in 'Mission to America', the 8-week boot camp book for Tactical Civics™.

We have a full-spectrum but very tactically-focused action plan. It's laid out in the book, 'Mission to America', that you can download here on the site.

Keith had AmericaAgain! acquire this social media site because he was tired of just jabbering about everything, but doing nothing.

We have members in Texas, but we need an ACTION focus that I can talk to you about on the phone, AFTER you read at least Lesson One in 'Mission to America' and after you send me some basic bio information on yourself.

To let me know, please email me at david.zuniga@AmericaAgain.net because I can't always be on this site.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Broaders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service